PTR is still up.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    New build hype?
    I think the original message was about back-end work if you mean the Beta not a new build and an hour downtime.

I just got access to the Beta via winning a wowhead competition and enjoying my Protection Paladin thus far. I have no issues with handling mobs or holding threat when grouping with players. I will see in regards to dungeons as I progress but from what I was told, normal is not too much of an issue. Whilst there is some downtime on rotations and such, it feels alright to play still just a little slower than Legion at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    New build hype?
    I am pretty sure it's just adding the build from yesterday, maybe @Marlamin will know.

Greetings

Beta realms will be down today 6/22/2018 from 1:30PST to 2:30PST for some routine checkups.

No changes are planned.

Thanks for your patience everyone!
    from blues

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    from blues
    Blue balled from blues.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Armory app for phones support ending this 11th, could this be a sign that 8.0 is dropping the 10th? I dont know if the pre patch is also global release because it could line up to the european release...
    [/URL]

There are a lot of signs pointing to july 10th being the prepatch now and I think baring some game stopping issue showing up next week that is probably what they are aiming for.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    There are a lot of signs pointing to july 10th being the prepatch now and I think baring some game stopping issue showing up next week that is probably what they are aiming for.
    the 100,000th post has performed a miracale, if so.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    EDIT: Second time in one week posting a reply in the wrong thread. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    She is going to be judged, that's the point of all her bad stuff. She's not above what you say is "Human standards". Still it isn't too surprising for someone that leans on a tyrannical side to act paranoid.
    This type of approach is exactly the issue I have with her characterization. By framing her under human morality, you ascribe to her human motivations, which just make her another tyrant. And that's a road we have already gone before.

IMO the whole problem with Sylvanas is trying to make it an issue of morality, both as an audience and in the narrative itself. She has no morality, her actions exist beyond that and only serve her survival. Trying to empathize her or judge her by human morality is fruitless.

Andruin is right when he says "She is truly lost" Everyone needs to stop treating like a person and treat her like the unnatural abomination she is, and to see her as either a threat or an asset, never an enemy or an ally.

I really wish they used sylvanas as the villain in mop and kept garrosh.

Reminder garrosh did nothing wrong and would have made a badass warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    This type of approach is exactly the issue I have with her characterization. By framing her under human morality, you ascribe to her human motivations, which just make her another tyrant. And that's a road we have already gone before.

IMO the whole problem with Sylvanas is trying to make it an issue of morality, both as an audience and in the narrative itself. She has no morality, her actions exist beyond that and only serve her survival. Trying to empathize her or judge her by human morality is fruitless.

Andruin is right when he says "She is truly lost" Everyone needs to stop treating like a person and treat her like the unnatural abomination she is, and to see her as either a threat or an asset, never an enemy or an ally.
    Yeah she is truly lost because of the immoral things she's done and will do. Which in itself is fine but consequences will happen and she shouldn't be Warchief either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Not even number tuning for Havoc? Horus bless me

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I really wish they used sylvanas as the villain in mop and kept garrosh.

Reminder garrosh did nothing wrong and would have made a badass warchief.
    No thanks, garrosh was terrible imo. The screaming about not bring part of hes horde got me bored real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    No thanks, garrosh was terrible imo. The screaming about not bring part of hes horde got me bored real fast.
    Well that's the thing, that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't the MoP villain, so i technically agree.

Garrosh did nothing wrong

#AUGarroshforwarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Well that's the thing, that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't the MoP villain, so i technically agree.

Garrosh did nothing wrong

#AUGarroshforwarchief
    Lightforged Paladin Garrosh winds up the leader of the Lightforged Orcs and proud military commander of the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes please. He should also have a half-orc/half-draenei daughter with Yrel
    She's certainly gotten crazy enough for it. To hell with it, I ship it!

The funny thing is, this is probably better than whatever blizzard would come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah she is truly lost because of the immoral things she's done and will do. Which in itself is fine but consequences will happen and she shouldn't be Warchief either.
    I feel like you are not understanding the point I'm trying to make. You wouldn't call a disease "morally reprehensible". Sylvanas is a disease, but one that has sentience and can be reasoned with.

My point is that the narrative should stop trying to "humanize" her and prescribe morality to her. Consequences are not bound to the morality of her actions by nature, only by the effect her actions have on other people, thus their reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I know a lot of people hate it, but imo with the new lore changes, AU Draenor has so much more potential than the main universe.
    Orc Potential