Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Miller isn't a retard. He's a villain. Like, if he had a handlebar mustache he would spend time twirling it when doing interviews. The dude is absolute slime and, until proven otherwise, the most blatantly racist person in the administration. But stupid he is not, which is kind of unfortunate.

Question for all - I'm assuming that Trump in no way needed to sign an EO over this, right? That was just optics?
    He signed an EO so he could spin a bullshit story that he was solving a "long standing problem" under the lie that this was a pre-existing situation.

Miller is a fuckwit, just like Bannon was. This strategem utterly blew up in their faces, as anyone who isn't blinded by racist hatred and a skewed perspective of the world through the prism of an alt right internet circlejerk could've seen immediately. Even Nielsen knew better lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I'm saying you are not worthy of debate with jeezy the goat. Clear enough?
    Clear? Yes. Accurate? Lol... no.

A more accurate statement would be I can't debate with you because your grasp of current events (and lets be honest, much much more) is sorely lacking.

That's what I thought. Don't come weak at the champ.
    Boy you're more desperate than usual. I guess this separation fiasco really hit the mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Separating families at the border.
    This is only true, if the only thing you can understand is Trump and goats. From Laura Bush to Jeff Sessions own church and everyone on the political spectrum, disagrees... well... unless you are a goat or a Trump.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This is only true, if the only thing you can understand is Trump and goats. From Laura Bush to Jeff Sessions own church and everyone on the political spectrum, disagrees... well... unless you are a goat or a Trump.
    But if he repeats a lie often enough, it becomes true!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    In the ongoing effort to prove how poorly the Trump administration thinks things through, the child concentration camps could be filled within days and could raise from the current 11,500 to 30,000 by the end of August.

By applying a "zero tolerance" policy -- completely an executive action, by the way -- without the resources or planning to deal with the aftereffects, Team Trump continues to demonstrate how well they plan ahead: they don't.

Expect to hear "it's the Democrats fault for not building enough child concentration camps" by mid-July.

Deleted
    Mexico should simpy ask to join the USA as a state.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clear? Yes. Accurate? Lol... no.

A more accurate statement would be I can't debate with you because your grasp of current events (and lets be honest, much much more) is sorely lacking.
    You're giving him way too much credit by implying that when he is caught up he would be able to, he's off the deep end.
    drops one liners that even a toddler using Google for the first time could disprove then never responds to anything or anyone refuting him.

2 pages later he starts again from 0 with the same one liner, get's tiresome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Mexico should simpy ask to join the USA as a state.
    They would need to get in line behind Puerto Rico and other US territories, and after seeing how we treat those places they may not want to stick around for their turn.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm saying you are not worthy of debate with jeezy the goat. Clear enough?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so I guess that's when the laws were passed?
    Children being taken away from parents started with this memo, not with the law. Is that really that hard to grasp? Though... lets face it, you're aware of the difference between law and a policy on how to enforce the law, it's just in your political interest to play stupid...

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/thi...mbers-bail-out

Hardline conservative Rep. Warren Davidson (R-OH) summed things up pretty neatly when asked if the GOP’s big immigration bills were likely to pass on Thursday: “No.”

That’s the consensus from most Republican lawmakers, who have been whipsawed by President Trump’s erratic behavior on immigration and stymied by their own inability to land on a compromise bill that can get 218 votes in the House.
    So Republicans still haven't figured out the whole governing thing and can't even get support from their own members for their own Immigration bills. And this is still somehow Democrats fault.

Edit:

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/21/174885...ion-propaganda

Seems that the other State Propaganda channel is hard at work doing their best to lie to their viewers and defend this abhorrent, amoral moment in American history.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-06-21 at 05:45 PM.

Separating families at the border.
    Oh, that’s easy enough then. You’re flat wrong. Next?

http://theweek.com/speedreads/780183...migrant-minors

Footage of what is allegedly some of the separated girls being taken on the streets to a processing facility in New York. At midnight.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/to...igrant-shelter

Well, actually because, until about a month ago, the children who — were staying with their parents when they were very young, so these places had to be reconfigured to make them appropriate for such little children.
    And these children were eerily quiet, except for one little child, who was crying and sobbing and inconsolable in the middle of the room. Next to her was one of the shelter workers who was trying to give her a toy or trying to give her a book, and this child wasn’t responding.

The staff wasn’t allowed to pick them up or touch them or console them. And, as an observer and a pediatrician, I felt totally helpless, because I know that child needed her mother, and I knew that all of those children need their mothers.

When you have toddlers who are not interacting with other toddlers and just quiet and looking at you, that is just as abnormal as that child who is crying and wailing.
    This is literal child abuse. Intentional, willful, hateful child abuse.

Edit 2: https://twitter.com/Kantrowitz/statu...81326918660097

Convicted prisoners personal belongings are treated with more value than the children of asylum seekers at the border. Children of families seeking refugee status who have been convicted of no crime and had no trial.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7a22d6b705d7

And the lies continue, with Sessions back for yet another doozy.

CBN's David Brody asked Sessions about the “media narrative out there has been that Trump administration is caving to pressure — that these optics have not been good for the administration.”

Here's Sessions's response (emphasis added):

It hasn’t been good and the American people don’t like the idea that we are separating families. We never really intended to do that. What we intended to do, was to make sure that adults who bring children into the country are charged with the crime they have committed. Instead of giving that special group of adults immunity from prosecution, which is what, in effect, what we were doing. So I think it’s the right thing. We’ll work our way through it and try to do it in the most compassionate way possible.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-06-21 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/780183...migrant-minors

Footage of what is allegedly some of the separated girls being taken on the streets to a processing facility in New York. At midnight.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/to...igrant-shelter

This is literal child abuse. Intentional, willful, hateful, racist child abuse.

Edit 2: https://twitter.com/Kantrowitz/statu...81326918660097

Convicted prisoners personal belongings are treated with more value than the children of asylum seekers at the border. Children of families seeking refugee status who have been convicted of no crime and had no trial.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7a22d6b705d7

And the lies continue, with Sessions back for yet another doozy.
    Hmm. I wonder what he thinks the word "deterrent" means then.

http://thehill.com/latino/393171-mic...s-3-months-old

Michigan is receiving children forcefully separated from their parents as young as 3 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Your honor, the prosecution would like to submit state's evidence, Exhibit B.

One line, 19 words in length, characterized by disregard for other people.
    You, the big cheerleader for the US on this forum, the guy who said " I want there to one day be more Americans on Mars than on Earth" want me to give a crap about someone outside my two circles of care? What are those, you might ask?

Circle 1: friends/family/ my gf

Circle 2: American citizens

If someone doesn't fall into one or both of those 2 groups, you know those f's you want me to give? The field where I grow them is barren.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh, so much edge I almost got cut while reading your post.

Through all your posturing, you seem to have forgotten much of America and its history. Again I implore you to find the right country for you. It's not America, but I'm sure its out there.
    Edge huh? Disagreeing with you is edge now? Weak argument.

I think I'll stay, tyvm. Natural-born American citizen right here. I know history quite well; it's one of my favorite subjects. It isn't some kumbaya nonsense that the far left would want it to be.

The US is a propositional nation, no doubt about it. Anyone can become an American. And if they do by the means set forth in law (being natural born or naturalized), they are my family. Anyone else other than those? Don't. Care.
    Last edited by Realitytrembles; 2018-06-22 at 05:19 AM.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    If someone doesn't fall into one or both of those 2 groups, you know those f's you want me to give? The field where I grow them is barren.
    And you wonder why Skroe called you a sociopath.

Edge huh? Disagreeing with you is edge now? Weak argument.

I think I'll stay, tyvm. Natural-born American citizen right here. I know history quite well; it's one of my favorite subjects. It isn't some kumbaya nonsense that the far left would want it to be.

The US is a propositional nation, no doubt about it. Anyone can become an American. And if they do by the means set forth in law (being natural born or naturalized), they are my family. Anyone else other than those? Don't. Care.
    Um no, acting like an edgelord is 'edge'. You can disagree with me just fine without also being an edgelord. Plenty of people disagree with me on this forum and I don't claim they are being an edgelord, well, because they're not.

I think you should visit the border and show off all your edge to the folks that got their family separated.

While you're there you can explain to them how you don't care that they had their family separated because of a misdemeanor. Or maybe regale them in your edginess to tell them how you don't care if they're being punished before actually prosecuted for a crime. Or look smug while you hear tales of asylum seekers. Maybe show off your favorite posts to the kids we have forcibly drugged while in concentration camps.

Meanwhile you might want to do some hard research into all the things you purchase to make sure none of the tangible products you buy in any way enrich people outside the United States. You also may want to avoid restaurants that can't be labeled as "American style" food.

I'm sure you live your life consistent with all the edge you hurl at your keyboard, right?

Um no, acting like an edgelord is 'edge'. You can disagree with me just fine without also being an edgelord. Plenty of people disagree with me on this forum and I don't claim they are being an edgelord, well, because they're not.

I think you should visit the border and show off all your edge to the folks that got their family separated.

While you're there you can explain to them how you don't care that they had their family separated because of a misdemeanor. Or maybe regale them in your edginess to tell them how you don't care if they're being punished before actually prosecuted for a crime. Or look smug while you hear tales of asylum seekers. Maybe show off your favorite posts to the kids we have forcibly drugged while in concentration camps.

Meanwhile you might want to do some hard research into all the things you purchase to make sure none of the tangible products you buy in any way enrich people outside the United States. You also may want to avoid restaurants that can't be labeled as "American style" food.

I'm sure you live your life consistent with all the edge you hurl at your keyboard, right?
    Edgelord is a bloodless insult. Try harder. Edgelord would imply that I don't actually believe the things I say. I do. I don't do them to impress anyone. They are who I am.

How many times do I have to say it? If someone isn't either a) friends/family/my gf or b) an American citizen, I don't care what happens to them.

I don't mind purchasing imported goods or eating food from other cultures. That's a business transaction. The government (not private individuals) should not be in the business of helping anyone but Americans.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Edgelord is a bloodless insult. Try harder. Edgelord would imply that I don't actually believe the things I say. I do. I don't do them to impress anyone. They are who I am.
    Well, I guess we'll never know, will we?

How many times do I have to say it? If someone isn't either a) friends/family/my gf or b) an American citizen, I don't care what happens to them.

I don't mind purchasing imported goods or eating food from other cultures. That's a business transaction. The government (not private individuals) should not be in the business of helping anyone but Americans.
    You don't need to keep saying it. I think we got it the first time. You just refuse to understand that your alleged value is not in sync with America.