Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If only he had left at least 200 million in the bank and lived off the interest.

Seriously stuns me how stupid people can be with their money, but then again I'm not so surprised.

7+ Year Old Account
    Amber Heard may be hot as hell, but there's no piece worth $7m.

Yet another has-been actor to criticize President Trump:

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...sident-n775881

Depp: “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?” he asked a cheering crowd at the Glastonbury music festival in the U.K. on Thursday night. “Now I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it’s been awhile and maybe it’s time.”

I just need him to scream "Winning!", and all will be complete.

Oh Depp, how you turned from a somebody into a nobody ps - Use meditation, not medication! It's safer and you will look less stupid !

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    30k is bit excessive, no way around that... But there's a big difference in 20,50,100 and 500 dollar wines... like night and day...
    Now would it be worth 30k for a bottle ? Seriously doubt it but who wouldn't try it if they could ? Stop being so jealous lol..
    Usually something in that price range has a backstory to it. Like it belonged to a king or was bottled hundreds of years ago or something of that nature. I know a sommelier who worked at Windows on the World before 9/11 and he had tasted an $8k bottle that was shit because it was so old. But because it was so old it was elite.

Time for Pirates of the Caribbean 6.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I can't feel sorry for him, these guys with all that money and high influence around them with great input yet they can't fucking handle marriages.

Where is the prenup?

Keep your own funds separate.
    Keep your own real estate separate.
    Use non–marital funds to maintain non-marital property.
    Keep bank statements for retirement accounts issued at the date of marriage. etc....

I wonder why these guys don't know about this, or you know just don't get married....

Elon Musk got divorced how many times now? I bet he also lost a shitton of money....

These guys are really good at something but catastrophic at other part of life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dam he really has degraded, physically, quite a bit over the last couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Dam he really has degraded, physically, quite a bit over the last couple years.
    The picture in the OP isn't even the worst of it.

30k is bit excessive, no way around that... But there's a big difference in 20,50,100 and 500 dollar wines...
    Not really, 99% of it is in your head. There's been multiple studies and tests on the subject. Hell, most people can't even tell red wine from white wine; a famous experiment had a guy dye the exact same white wine with some food coloring, and the "experts" couldn't tell the difference. They even made bullshit up about what they were drinking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Well buying this private island in the Bahamas probably helped
    I bet there's a loaded treasure chest near there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    why post in this forum, it doesn't belong here.

there is a Cinema-TV-Shows-Music-Books forum here
    It's not a thread about cinemas or books.

Now be off with ye and your backseat modding attempts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Yeah, and even there .... he looks like how my uncle looked a week or so before he died from cancer. Ghoulish.

10+ Year Old Account
    30k is bit excessive, no way around that... But there's a big difference in 20,50,100 and 500 dollar wines... Like night and day...
    Now would it be worth 30k for a bottle ? Seriously doubt it but who wouldn't try it if they could ? Stop being so jealous lol..
    I am not jealous.

I am dumbfounded.

I guess you guys are used to paying ridiculous amounts anyways, like your medications that have risen by 300-4000% in the last few decades.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

The Rolling Stone interview with him is a good read. The guy just has zero self control.

WHY IS THE RUM ... errrrrr ....
    WHY ARE THE MILLIONS GONE?

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Maybe next time don't abuse your wife. What a tool.
    Yeah like what. Does he not remember that?

WHY IS MY WAIFU GONE?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    He seems like a pretty atrocious human being in every way. I suppose he'll get back on his feet monetarily, but it's hard to imagine he'll stop being a shitty person.
    How so? I don't keep up on celebrity drama but I'm curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

“I kept trying to figure out what I’d done to deserve this."

Sorry to say it but spending $30,000 on wine was probably a contributing factor, mate. Not alone, sure, but it gives an idea of your level of spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    “I kept trying to figure out what I’d done to deserve this."

Sorry to say it but spending $30,000 on wine was probably a contributing factor, mate. Not alone, sure, but it gives an idea of your level of spending.
    Just read that his expenses per month according to TMG, his financial management company, was $2 million per month. I think some of these guys get all that cash and just feel like they gotta spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Amber Heard may be hot as hell, but there's no piece worth $7m.
    She was mad hot in Drive Angry, but even then she wasn't worth 7 mil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    That's Johnny Depp?! Holy shit, dude!

Deleted
    Good. That's what you're supposed to do with money. Spend it before you stop existing. He's got like, what, 5-10 years to go. He'll scrape some cash together for the final years, but what the hell good would millions, let alone tens or hundreds of millions do sitting in a bank account. There's other ways of getting a boner than looking at a virtual number.

As for leaving money to your kids, that just mostly breeds assholes. Rare are the actually hard-working, intelligent, empathetic children of millionaires, children who have millions to their name before they're born.

Spending $30K on wine per month though (more, actually, as he admits), that's just dumb. It all tastes the same anyway, regardless of whether it comes in a nice, dusty glass bottle, or in a cardboard box.