Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I heard Fractured But Whole felt unpolished. But maybe it was unpolished for $60 but is a good deal for $20.

Yeah I actually saw a Let's Play of Witcher 3 for like...the first half of the story. Like 50/80 youtube videos. But I heard the controls were awkward. And honestly, the magic system compared to physical attacking seems a bit weird.
    I got it 20 bucks myswlf so maybe. I played thrm back to back and it felt like they fixed the bad stuff about sot, but then it had a lot of problems of its own so its hard to say whats objectivley better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    no discount for nier automata
    Its better on the PS4 anyways, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely buy Slay the Spire, people who like that kind of game and don't have it. It's early access but even if it goes live exactly how it is with no further development, you will definitely get your money's worth. I bought it primarily because -- no lie -- the monsters looked endearing and I have like 50 hours in it.

I picked up West of Loathing, Firewatch, and a couple other really cheap little games I've been eyeing for a long time. West of Loathing was only 25% off but I have never seen it cheaper than that and after it sitting on my wishlist for almost a year, I was tired of waiting. I've only two hours into it so far but definitely enjoying it.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Anyone played the game Elex? It got recommended to me and it's 50% off and it looks kind of nifty...
    If you played gothic and liked ot go for it.

If not heads up it can be really janky and hstd as nails at first but goddamn if it isn't the biggest full ES style rpg and i MEAN rpg in years

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    Its better on the PS4 anyways, no?
    This is honestly why i got it on ps4 instead. I have heard the port is poorly optimized

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Farcry3, wanted to see how it holds up. I'm having fun. Not sure what else to get tho. I'm always so indecisive >
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Definitely buy Slay the Spire, people who like that kind of game and don't have it. It's early access but even if it goes live exactly how it is with no further development, you will definitely get your money's worth. I bought it primarily because -- no lie -- the monsters looked endearing and I have like 50 hours in it.
    Ok, that's the last game I buy, I promise.

I got Wonder Boy on Humble Bundle since it's cheaper there with the monthly subscription bonus. On Steam I got Road Redemption, Ruin of the Reckless, River City Ransom: Underground, Cat Quest, Dino Run, and Heroes of Hammerwatch. ALL the indie games!

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah I actually saw a Let's Play of Witcher 3 for like...the first half of the story. Like 50/80 youtube videos. But I heard the controls were awkward. And honestly, the magic system compared to physical attacking seems a bit weird.
    You can always play it with a controller.

15+ Year Old Account

I picked up West of Loathing, Firewatch, and a couple other really cheap little games I've been eyeing for a long time. West of Loathing was only 25% off but I have never seen it cheaper than that and after it sitting on my wishlist for almost a year, I was tired of waiting. I've only two hours into it so far but definitely enjoying it.
    I bought it. But i ain't happy about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Anyone played the game Elex? It got recommended to me and it's 50% off and it looks kind of nifty...
    I very quickly grew frustrated with it. The way combat works made me want to punch my screen. I loved the Gothic series back in the day, but I can't stand playing Elex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I bought it. But i ain't happy about it.
    You can yell at me if you hate it but it's pretty rad.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    You can yell at me if you hate it but it's pretty rad.
    I just dont like buying or playing pc games.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame Rise of Legends isn't on Steam :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    After playing FFXIV for several months I'm inclined to play some single player games of the franchise. Can someone list noteworthy entries now that they are on sale?
    1,2,6,7,10,13-1/2/3,15

Is Doom 2016 worth it at 20 bucks? Cant remember if it was cheaper last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    It's easily worth $60.

I won a copy, but I'd definitely have paid that if I knew how good it was.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

None of the titles I really wanted received a good enough discount. So I bought couple of indie titles for cheap , just to check them. None could keep me for longer than a few hours.

So I bought Spellforce 3 today, at a local shop, which was still cheaper than on Steam. Oh well
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

It's worth the full $60 and then some. Get it for $20, that's a steal for how damn good that game is.

Actually...I see it as $14.99 right now. Even better.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I paid full price for it and wish I could throw more money at my screen. I'm even playing through it again right now. Just so much mindless fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    1,2,6,7,10,13-1/2/3,15
    What is that, the number to your locker? Get out of here with that shit. You don't know nothin' about good FFs if that's your list! Pssh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

planet coaster is AMAZING if you like to build.. not even talking about the park... if you like building houses , and stuff its insane what you can do...

of course my building looks like shit but i guess if youn like minecraft in nice graphic solo player no pve.. this could be for you

I was interested in Slay the Spire because I saw some Hearthstone streamers were playing it it. And then @icedwarrior said it was PVE, so I wasn't that sure about it...I'm not even really sure what it's about.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    You can always play it with a controller.
    Ya...I'll decide on buying the Steam Controller by like Wednesday. Hopefully it works well enough.