Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Bit more info then I wanted to know.
    Well this thread turned pointless after zephyr started getting mad at everybody instead of talking to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well this thread turned pointless after zephyr started getting mad at everybody instead of talking to people.
    So from Post 1?

Not surprising honestly.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So from Post 1?

Not surprising honestly.
    Ouch. But no, when he started calling people shills.

Actually, it got fairly pointless when the usual suspects showed up and started their usual routine of defend Sony, bash MS. The Sony Defense Force as I’ve started calling them to myself. And their motto is “Bash, troll, divert, derail”. And they generally get away with it because so many of the mods are biased against MS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Actually, it got fairly pointless when the usual suspects showed up and started their usual routine of defend Sony, bash MS. The Sony Defense Force as I’ve started calling them to myself. And their motto is “Bash, troll, divert, derail”. And they generally get away with it because so many of the mods are biased against MS.
    Well rip, but anyway for when you get back, I'm usually the one that derails threads and of course people are going to give ms shit when they said if you can't use an xbone get a 360 and ONE BILLION UNITS SOLD. That being said, everybody has given sony shit in this thread. Can you please just actually read what people are writing instead of getting mad at people?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Yet everyone in this thread agreed with you about Sony not being in the right in regard to Fortnite. The only thing they started to disagree on was when you were trying to bring up Sony denying crossplay on everything, since Sony allows Crossplay on pretty much everything else with most platforms except when Microsoft tries to force Xbox Live on it (Which is basically any crossplay that happens with the Xbox). Then when called out you cried about "How that is not the point of the thread." when you derailed it. Also your thread creation in here has been shilling for Microsoft anyway. This and "Some good news for Microsoft." with first few lines going on about people "Getting Hardons for Sony."

Well rip, but anyway for when you get back, I'm usually the one that derails threads and of course people are going to give ms shit when they said if you can't use an xbone get a 360 and ONE BILLION UNITS SOLD. That being said, everybody has given sony shit in this thread. Can you please just actually read what people are writing instead of getting mad at people?
    That happened six years ago it's time people get over it...but I agree everybody hasn't defended Sony here..

Also jesus...3 day ban for just responding to people which yea....some replies were off topic...but I brought it back before being banned lamesauce.