Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Completed it after like 15 tries on my 920 rogue. This was literally the first time I touched this spec. Killed myself on purpose a few times because I didn't like the positioning of some puddles that the fuming imps dropped.

What I suggest is to not use Roll the Bones, but use the talent which replaces in the bottom talent row. Got her on the second attempt after taking it as it helps melt the adds down.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Get gorschalach trinket from aggramar. It was third damage source on both agatha and xylem. 925ilvl 1 legendary (assa boots).

- - - Updated - - -

Actually not as easy without correct gear.
    I did this at a time where I went super casual. I didn't have any raid gear and trash trinkets. The only good thing I had was the shoulders lego.

I personally just don't recommend getting SnD like many people here did. Marked for Death is extremely good against the adds. I didn't BF a lot, but instead just killed the adds with MfD most of the time.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I did this at a time where I went super casual. I didn't have any raid gear and trash trinkets. The only good thing I had was the shoulders lego.

I personally just don't recommend getting SnD like many people here did. Marked for Death is extremely good against the adds. I didn't BF a lot, but instead just killed the adds with MfD most of the time.
    Yes, I did it with MoD. Was way better for adds management. There were times I'd get double shield on Agatha and it was annoying. When I got the trinket I did it on 2nd try.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosam View Post
    So you didn't do Agatha as Outlaw?
    I don't play a rogue, so no I didn't. Since everyone else was talking about all their alts that did it, I was under the impression we were comparing Agatha to all the other challenges, to which she is by far the easiest. As course she was much more difficult for a caster than a melee dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree, on my fire mage the challenge was 100 times easier than on my outlaw and fury warrior. And her gear is way lower than these both melee toons

Quote Originally Posted by Maquegyver View Post
    Switch to SnD.
    This ^

It took me near 10 tries at Ilvl 935, but Slice and Dice felt the best. I didn't have to worry about roll the bones, everything felt quicker to get down. Play the imps, use between the eyes and blind to stop those healing bastards. Smash down her shield and give her a kick to stop that channel spell.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL THE UMBRAL IMPS SECOND PHASE, it took me stupidly long to figure those bastards out. Get that potion that deals 30% extra demon damage, and maaaaybe some haste or crit.

I know other people have other methods, this is what worked for me, I wish you all the best!

Did it as Elem, thought i'd try it as Outlaw. Took me 5 tries max.

Now, sub, that's one i'm having trouble with. The adds in P2. I'll get it done eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Basically breezed through most Tower Challenges with little effort. Did Agatha on Ele and it wasn't all that hard. On Outlaw Rogue it makes me want to spit at whoever came up with it. Not a single challenge has been this aggravating and infuriating. It feels like RNG, stacked upon RNG, with an extra serving of RNG. It makes me hate roll the bones even more than I already did.

And yes, I know the tactics. Did it on Ele. /rantoff
    it was set personally hard for everyone because blizzard hates rogues the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
    Feral is even easier than unholy. Brutal slash just memes everything dead.
    Forgot about feral, did it vefore the buff to brutal slash at the beginning of Mage Towers and it wasn't that easy with only heroic gear. Nowadays is a joke, did it for a friend and at 940 I one shotted it.
    IMO, only things that can mess you up are the boulders and not focusing adds.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Yeah this one is breaking my balls to extinction

The thing is i know the fight backward but it seems those bolders always seem to spawn just at the wrong time or when iam in slowed.

I guess this one is gonna be my bane from now and until this is removed.

Hopefully blizz wont remove it this time and leave it up so it coincides with the Command tower and a Azuna invasion cause that sure as shit would help me.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post
    Are you aware that there are some super OP consumables you can use on the Agatha fight and completely cheese her?

I can't fathom struggling with her on any class.
    Even with Lightblood, Sylvan elixer, etc, Agatha was/is a massive PITA. It took me no less than 38 attempts fully loaded with every possible consumable before I finally downed the bitch on my Outlaw rogue. Once I downed her, on a whim I decided to give her a try on my unholy DK, just to see how the fight differed. I used no pots or consumables, as I only intended on giving it one attempt. I downed the bitch on my first try as an unholy DK. I was shocked how easy it was. It was absurdly, disgustingly easy compared to my combat rogue. I was pissed when I downed her on my DK, again, without even putting in a quarter of the effort that I had when I was on my rogue.

A rather easy way to do the Challenge, is to do it, while the command bunker is up. You gain the Azsuna "buffs" then. Which is the arcane circle, that increases all your dps by 300% or something like that and the fireball rain, that also do a nice amount of damage on adds and her.

Use the Argus elixir, that increases damage against demons, on my kill (Killed her third time) it was around 20% of the damage done to her, and her pet demons.

I use the leg pants and Prydaz, and it was pretty easy, once I got used to the spec. Was Assassin and Sub, up until then ;-)
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Deleted
    prioritize imps
    drums at key point
    its not a dps race 90% of the fight only afterwards
    use your CC like blind and stun

Its a really easy fight...lol
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

I did it at something like 915-920 on my rogue alt, wasn't that bad. Had the legendary netherlight crucible ring and Shivarran Symmetry, and something like a level 68 artifact with 910 relics.

I'd generally just leave Blade Flurry up, only taking it off to trigger the Shivarran Symmetry gloves. Basically I spent the entire fight killing the imps, and would only really attack Agatha to pool combo points or burn excess. Every time she'd summon the channeling imps, I'd make sure to have 5 combo points, wait for them to arrive and start channeling, then pop blade flurry and nuke one down almost instantly and then stun the other.

In particular the big deal for me is making sure you fish for Grand Melee procs. It's almost imperative to have it up as much as you can. It'll negate almost all damage agatha and the imps can do. Defensive legendaries aren't needed but would probably negate the need for RNG fishing, I had a few frustrating deaths because of lack of Grand Melee.

Talents were 3/2/1/1/2/1/2 if that helps at all. Cannonball Barrage and Acrobatic Strikes were both extremely useful for me once I switched over to them.

Just completed it with a 932 Ilevel about 69 AK

Now according to my DMB i have completed this after 27 tries and iam very novice at Outlaw Rogue but i stuck with it.

Now my advice is this leave blade furry up cause you should have enough regen to negate the penalty and go with a Slice and Dice build with the usual pots and buffs that people have advised Lightblood etc.

Now i went with Elusivness which i tried to keep up as much as i can but the number 1 thing i can advise is KILL THOSE FUCKING UMBRALS ASAP!! When they are up macro target them nothing else matters but those little shits must die ASAP. When i started to macro target them they went down fast and that kept Agatha from becoming immune then i just either CC or killed the healing ones and just kept nuking the boss CC her shield.

The worst part for me is those fucking boulders they always seem to spawn at the worst time for me but if you keep calm you can dodge them and keep using Feint to negate damage.

Trust me if a baddy like me can do it then anyone can!!

I did mine around 915 when I first had a chance to get the lightblood elixir.

The only way it worked out for me, was prioritizing my own healing.

Legendary pants for self-healing and Ravenholdt ring for passive AoE to assist with imps.
    Along with prioritizing Imps to exploit Marked for Death.

Part of it felt luck-related too, though. Good rolls, like Grand Melee for survivability helped immensely.

It kind of pissed me off how stupidly easy Feral and Unholy was in comparison when I did them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post

It kind of pissed me off how stupidly easy Feral and Unholy was in comparison when I did them.
    Unholy is without doubt the easiest Mage Tower challenge in the game!

Its obscene!

I did it as a 910 unholy DK and i went into it not even expecting to beat it but my pet and diseases just wrecked i was seriously stunned how easy it was!!

I did this without the elixirs and what not

It was real easy once I started using acrobatic strikes to its full extent. Keeping myself out of the puddles made it a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Yehat View Post
    Unholy is without doubt the easiest Mage Tower challenge in the game!

Its obscene!

I did it as a 910 unholy DK and i went into it not even expecting to beat it but my pet and diseases just wrecked i was seriously stunned how easy it was!!
    Try Feral. You'll face palm.
    Just get the talent for extra melee range and brutal slash to victory.