what should i do fresh lvl 110?

Hey , i wonder what should i do if i just got to lvl 110
    should i aim to finish all quest lines include the 4 isle / suramar and argus ?
    is it worth focusing on Class hall missions ?

seems like there's too much content to complete and the time is short so i wonder if its even worth it or i should just try and get some gear instead ?

thanks

Who gives a shit about gear with a few months left of the xpac my dude.
    Just do quests and enjoy the small stuff until BFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Uninstall and go out, it's summer now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Save your 110 token til after BFA hits.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I think you're going to find the best use of your time to be the following:

Do World Quests and gather Argunite on Argus for gear to make everything else easier.

Do you Class Hall questline for your class-specific Order Hall mount (and the Broken Shore questline to work towards it as well).

Work towards any Artifact Appearances you want to collect before BFA (they won't go away except for the Mage Tower appearances, but you won't want to be going back to get them for a while once you're focused on new content).

If you're interested in story and more unusual questing, I highly recommend picking away at the Suramar and Argus lines, but they are not going to net you any meaningful rewards.

Don't bother with upgrading your Class Hall followers beyond getting them to 110, or whatever you need to complete your Order Hall and Broken Shore questlines, and you won't get much reward for doing the storyline quests in the various zones unless you're actually interested in the stories themselves.

If you're interested in the four currently available Allied Races, focus on completing Suramar if you want to unlock Nightborne, Highmountain for, well, Highmountain, and Argus for both Void Elves and Lightforged. However, those are all going to be long slogs.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2018-06-24 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I think you're going to find the best use of your time to be the following:

Do World Quests and gather Argunite on Argus for gear to make everything else easier.

Do you Class Hall questline for your class-specific Order Hall mount (and the Broken Shore questline to work towards it as well).

Work towards any Artifact Appearances you want to collect before BFA (they won't go away except for the Mage Tower appearances, but you won't want to be going back to get them for a while once you're focused on new content).

If you're interested in story and more unusual questing, I highly recommend picking away at the Suramar and Argus lines, but they are not going to net you any meaningful rewards.

Don't bother with upgrading your Class Hall followers beyond getting them to 110, or whatever you need to complete your Order Hall and Broken Shore questlines, and you won't get much reward for doing the storyline quests in the various zones unless you're actually interested in the stories themselves.

If you're interested in the four currently available Allied Races, focus on completing Suramar if you want to unlock Nightborne, Highmountain for, well, Highmountain, and Argus for both Void Elves and Lightforged. However, those are all going to be long slogs.
    Thanks really helpful

Gear up via lfr and argus zones then slowly progress from normals to mythics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nircc View Post
    Hey , i wonder what should i do if i just got to lvl 110
    should i aim to finish all quest lines include the 4 isle / suramar and argus ?
    is it worth focusing on Class hall missions ?

seems like there's too much content to complete and the time is short so i wonder if its even worth it or i should just try and get some gear instead ?

thanks
    Do you like rewards such as mounts, toys etc? Do you like to complete stuff?

If so, start playing atleast for 2hrs per day.
    Raiding, Pet Battle and PvP(arena and BGs)is the lowest priority. Also, that you will soon have access to a lot off better stuff, just by playing the next expansion.

The Goal(highest priority)is to clear out as much as possible, with minimal raiding/doing dungeons.
    Remember, it will get easier when you get into a routine(by clearing out Quests). But it will be confusing and messy until then:

1)Do every main quests(first get Loremaster Achievement, then follow up on storylines). Only LFR/LFD(Raid/Dungeon), when you are asked to gather something for a Quest.
    2)Finish Order Hall(use the followers just to go throu the missions, nothing else. This is important, as some Main Quests requires you to finish missions).
    3)Grind all the reps to Exalted(should take about 4 weeks if you work on em all). You also have to do World Quests for the purpose of reputation points.
    4)If you want to have a break from all this and whenever you are done with the above, sign up for some casual PvP/Raiding(but don't let it distract you). You can also try to unluck as much weapon appreance as possible(starting of with the Mage Tower before it gets removed).

Whenever you finish every Main Story Quest(until nothing pops up anymore)and earned exalted with every faction(grants access to toys and mounts), you will be perfectly set for the next expansion and you will by then have experienced the most of the Legion.

You still have time, so start NOW!
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2018-06-24 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Who gives a shit about gear with a few months left of the xpac my dude.
    Just do quests and enjoy the small stuff until BFA
    Call me crazy, but I enjoy going a good 5 levels or so not needing new gear.

Id say get your professions/Suramar/Argus quests. Smash some Argus or Tomb normal if you can. LFR for some gear between and heroic if the carry group exists (you rolled warlock). Hit that silly mage tower before its too late and sale as many crafted leggos that you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who say nothing are just posting to get their post count up, literally nothing of value to give so they give a bs answer.

I'd recommend unlocking Argust asap. Use Argus and some LFR to get yourself to around 930-940 so you have an easier start to questing. While you will replace your gear within the first, i would imagine, 3 or 4 levels...it'll be easier than doing it in boosted greens.

Maybe unlock all your artifact skins for collection/transmog purposes, before they get removed.

Level some professions up, makes life easier when boosting to the new proff level cap.

Stock pile GOLD. A lot of people skip this, this isn't a big 'must' but it definitely helps a lot when new expansions launch. Shit is expensive the first few months. So having 500k in your bags helps a ton. It is the end of Legion so sales are slowing down, but there are some things that will always sell, regardless of time left in an expansion.

Get your reputations up, this doesn't take too long if you really get going and use whatever class hall missions you can to boost your rep as well. Take advantage of buffs from world events as well. If you don't have flying, work on that as well.

Try to squeeze a few pug heroics/normals in to get the AOTC achievment before it gets removed.

Do a few bg's/lfr to learn your class as much as you possibly can.

Just a few tips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Sunny and a few others. You don't need to push gear massively but getting to somewhere in the 920-40 range is pretty easy. Also, do gold missions on the board. Gold is nice to have early on and the missions are free gold. Skip the rest. If you have gathering profs, grab whatever mat your profession gives you as you're questing. Don't farm it but there's no reason to pass up herbs, ore etc if it's right there. Sell the mats on the AH... just undercut slightly so your stuff sells. You're not out to maximize gold here but to just add gold for little effort.

Read a little about the story and do what sounds interesting to you. Suramar is a pretty good story.

Do LFR just to see the stuff. I personally wouldn't grind it for gear but that's a personal choice.

Past this, I think it's really what you value and find interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a point about professions; in BfA, you only need to level in BfA, so for example if you are a tailor and want to switch to alchemy, you start at 1 for BfA, no need to level all through the older expansions. If you’re max level already, they have it broken down by expac, like classic is 1-300; and the expacs are 1-75. You need to hit 150 to cap professions in BfA.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"