Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    man, I haven't played a doom game since the II came out a bajillion years ago.

...but I can't do first person stuff very often anymore so I'd be worried I probably wouldn't be able to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I was interested in Slay the Spire because I saw some Hearthstone streamers were playing it it. And then @icedwarrior said it was PVE, so I wasn't that sure about it...I'm not even really sure what it's about.
    Basically you are going through rooms on a map as an adventurer guy and using attack/defend cards to fight the monsters. There's a big boss monster at the end of each floor. If you beat all three floors, you win.

It's not a card game like Hearthstone/mtg/whatever. There's no persistent deck building or anything, you just pick up new cards during the game. The cards are just the combat mechanism.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2018-06-24 at 01:56 AM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Final Fantasy 12, so glad I waited for the sale, been itching to replay it, also picked up Lords of teh Fallen for a ridiculous price, just to mess around.

Was tempted by Sword Art online but I hear the controls are garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    For someone who's never played Fallout before is FO4 worth getting?
    New Vegas is arguably a better game and all the DLC is great. DO NOT GET FO4 DLC, boring and uninspired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    New Vegas is arguably a better game and all the DLC is great. DO NOT GET FO4 DLC, boring and uninspired.
    I agree. Most of the DLC is a buttload of almost completely useless building materials with a sad half-assed attempt at a quest tacked onto it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just Cause 3 XL edition for $6.74, might as well.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2018-06-24 at 05:04 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I paid full price for it and wish I could throw more money at my screen. I'm even playing through it again right now. Just so much mindless fun.

- - - Updated - - -

What is that, the number to your locker? Get out of here with that shit. You don't know nothin' about good FFs if that's your list! Pssh.
    Ye well, has anyone ever told you that ppl have different tastes? So fuck off.

I picked up Hollow Knight on the sale, been waiting for a sale on that one. It was not an expensive title but my backlog is so big that it seemed like a waste to buy it at full price. Speaking of backlog, this sale is gonna stuff that baggage even more. I got a few titles in my wishlist that I am tempted to get as there are decent deals on them. But the best deals during the summer sale seem to be on hardware. The Steam Link is just $2.5, I'll probably pick that up too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad that some games that are also on the PS4 are 5-10-20 times more expensive on the Playstation network.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's a shame Rise of Legends isn't on Steam :/
    AGREED i still have my discs and keep wishing i could put on steam or gog.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i got skyrim vr and omg the motion sickness...no other vr game i have played bar MAYBE MAYBE vr chat makes me feel that sick..add in modding annnd damn i am near the 2 hour return mark with barely any gametime and now to tweak settings or return

Is bioshock infinite worth 7.5 .. ? The rollercoaster thingy look fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Is Doom 2016 worth it at 20 bucks? Cant remember if it was cheaper last time.
    If you like FPS in any way, shape or form it is absolutely worth it. The multiplayer and snap maps are meh but the campaign is pure unadulterated fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Yes. It’s worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hours you'll get out of it probably justifies that cost, but it's also a game I see on sale for like $1 on various sites all the time so if you're not in a rush you might be able to get it cheaper on steam or elsewhere later.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    The hours you'll get out of it probably justifies that cost, but it's also a game I see on sale for like $1 on various sites all the time so if you're not in a rush you might be able to get it cheaper on steam or elsewhere later.
    Well im quite bad at fps so will probably get some hours out of it. How is the story? The cheapest i have seen it so far is G2A for 4euro

How is the story?
    Fringe the FPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I always felt it was more Sliders than Fringe.
    Man I miss that show.

This is probably the best way to put it. The game is a solid buy at 7.5.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Definitely picking up the Witcher 3 DLC's this time around. Will probably refrain from buying anything else since my time is limited before BFA launches.

What's everybody buying?

So far I have:

Rocket League
    AC:Origins
    Black Mesa
    Dirt Rally
    Final Fantasy 8

All sitting in my cart....other games im interested in either aren't on sale(Nier Automata, and now I will sign up for gamefly and just play it on PS4) or the sale isn't big enough(Far Cry 5, 25%....seriously?)

I'm debating picking up FO4 base game...just to beat it...I enjoyed NV and 3...but have been told of 4's short-comings so we'll see...may wait til the end of the week.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly really enjoyed Infinite...Columbia(the location of the game) isn't as good as Rapture...but I still loved the game...once I catch up on games I may sit down and play it again.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2018-06-24 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    All i kinda want is moero chronicles, but i hate buying pc games

- - - Updated - - -

3, 4, 7, 9 and 10. Get ui mods for 3, 4, and 9 because mobile ports. Emulate 5 and 6 because theyre unfixable mobile garbage
    I actually think the ports of 5+6 are decent because they are at least feature complete...4, though? Not so much. Especially with the After Years expansions, where they basically cut the core content out of the 3d remake (which is the Steam version). Imagine Legion without Artifact weapons....that's what After Years is in the remake...

FF12 ZA has been added to steam a few months ago, have not played it myself, yet, but i really loved the original PS2 version of FF12 so this will be a game i get in summer sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    All i kinda want is moero chronicles, but i hate buying pc games

- - - Updated - - -

3, 4, 7, 9 and 10. Get ui mods for 3, 4, and 9 because mobile ports. Emulate 5 and 6 because theyre unfixable mobile garbage
    Why not 8? 8 had a much better story than 7 and 9...The magic system sucked....but that's really the only shitty part about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    no discount for nier automata
    Yea, I'm shocked about that tbh....I'll just do gamefly now and play it that way on PS4.