Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Guess this person didn’t have the safety on.

Might have another dumba$$ candidate here.
    Person puts firearm in his pants. Person bends over to pick something up. Person shoots himself in the groin.
    Video...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3IYTPK56O4

Always check the safety.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Always check the safety.
    /Thread

What were we here to discuss again?
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Deleted
    ahh safty, and how much pressure was it a gun needs to go off again, And isnt there the metal spike that tends to make sure you need a finger to make it go off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need a thread for a video of somebody shooting himself in the groin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Do we really need a thread for a video of somebody shooting himself in the groin?
    Think of it as a metaphor.

Quote Originally Posted by zdarr View Post
    ahh safty, and how much pressure was it a gun needs to go off again, And isnt there the metal spike that tends to make sure you need a finger to make it go off?
    This is going to sound crude but.....maybe part of his junk got inside the trigger guard when he bent over? It DOES tend to scrunch up a bit in that situation.

I've never understood putting a gun anywhere near your crotch, though. It always seemed like a REALLY stupid place to put a weapon. This video only confirms that....

most guns don't have a "safety" as such (glock for example), but any idiot knows you get a holster that makes pulling the trigger impossible unless its out of it.
    This is stupid as fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I didn't mind it too much.

Reminds me why I don't own a firearm.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

I hope he died. Stupid people should automatically bleed to death.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    most guns don't have a "safety" as such (glock for example), but any idiot knows you get a holster that makes pulling the trigger impossible unless its out of it.
    This is stupid as fuck
    Glocks have three independent safeties.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I hope he died. Stupid people should automatically bleed to death.
    Wishing death on someone for a stupid mistake is one of the most fucked up things you've said so far. I'm impressed and scared.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Glocks have three independent safeties.

Cheers
    they don't have a safety as in a switch (other than the military version of the 19x, but the civilian one omits that), which is obviously what the OP meant.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    they don't have a safety as in a switch (other than the military version of the 19x, but the civilian one omits that), which is obviously what the OP meant.
    Not all handguns are Glocks my friend.

Cheers

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good...ex-guy...with a gun."

Always amused by the quick draw artists who need a gun with no trigger safety and even keep one in the chamber. All someone has to do is yell "Draw!" and half the guys within earshot will either shoot themselves in the privates or the person behind them when it snags on their Haynes.
    Last edited by Z-Man; 2018-06-24 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Wishing death on someone for a stupid mistake is one of the most fucked up things you've said so far. I'm impressed and scared.
    I don't care. I'm fucking tired of everything being dumbed down and people still fucking up. Idiots need to be sterlised.

I don't care. I'm fucking tired of everything being dumbed down and people still fucking up. Idiots need to be sterlised.
    And what makes you better than these "idiots" you hate so much?

That lady acted as if she had been through this before. She ran straight to her purse for a bandage and gloves.

Cheers
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2018-06-24 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    And what makes you better than these "idiots" you hate so much?
    I don't hate them. I just think the world would be a better place without them. Like the guy in the OP he shouldn't reproduce.

I don't hate them. I just think the world would be a better place without them. Like the guy in the OP he shouldn't reproduce.
    That didn't answer my question. What makes you better than them?