10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    meh, It's pretty much over already so I'll do this now.

*snip*
    You always know the rankings that will hurt me most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The real best show with cats

Snipped. Not appropriate.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2018-06-25 at 12:10 AM.

Its too hot!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Xenoblade 2 anime is so damn loooooooooooooooooooooooong......
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its too hot!
    [IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcti5oPW2v1qc5wono1_500.gif[IMG]
    i love some good fan service

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    The real best show with cats
    Last edited by Elysia; 2018-06-25 at 12:10 AM.

[IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/934cfee9570ada04de6b1a7c08cb43a1/tumblr_pas88rFPN61r2hy3ro1_540.gif[IMG]
    hero academy has some hot moms

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it time already? It's hard to tell sometimes, but I think we're ok to do it. Pendulous's list of unorthodox ratings:

The CGDCT slice of life show that did everything right, except make me pine for a second season that will never come: Comic Girls

The show everyone knew was going to be good before it started, and didn't disappoint: My Hero Academia

I actually watched a sports anime and enjoyed it: Uma Musume

The show I only watched so Funimation would feel better about their shitty lineup, but I ended up liking it: Kakuriyo

The show nobody is giving a chance (for two seasons in a row): Toji no Miko

The Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san award. The show that is right up my alley, is universally liked, I never see anyone say a bad thing about it, yet I ended up disliking it: Hinamatsuri

Dropped. Just...dropped:

3D Kanojo: Real Girl
    Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari
    Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai

The show I had planned to watch, but wisely didn't even bother at all: Tachibanakan Triangle

The show I WANTED to watch, but the four streaming services I'm subscribed to weren't having it: Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-06-25 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    hero academy has some hot moms
    Especially Bakugo's mom

10+ Year Old Account
    Ended up dropping a lot of shows this season, and only watched 5 or so. I initially dropped Comic Girls but seen a lot of comments from everyone so I'll pick it up again and just binge through it.

As I am waiting for the next season, I am doing my annual rewatch of Love Lab. I absolutely love Maki's screams/squeals. Next in line is some more Rosario I think
    @Pendulous why did you drop Tada-kun? I thought you enjoyed romance. Didn't like the characters?

@Pendulous Thanks for the mature reply. We have opposing tastes it seems.

I did not end up watching any seasonal anime for Spring, except for Franxx (which is a carryover). The vampire romance one made me so angry I had to drop it.

It might not be season 3 but a Movie is just as good.
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...heatrical-film

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    @Pendulous why did you drop Tada-kun? I thought you enjoyed romance. Didn't like the characters?
    I didn't like the direction it was going in. I stopped watching after the big reveal, knew it was gonna go downhill from there.

It might not be season 3 but a Movie is just as good.
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...heatrical-film
    I wonder if JC staff will deenify it which honestly part of the charm was the wonky animation

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I wonder if JC staff will deenify it which honestly part of the charm was the wonky animation
    I hope so, i really love how the faces are always in motion and never just using bland face.

Give season 3 plz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh understandable, Pend.

Pretty excited for new KonoSuba - book 5 was great so it would make a good start to season 3...make it happen

10+ Year Old Account
    So the author of Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima, has a new manga out called Edens Zero and it is quite literally sci-fi Fairy Tail. So much so that for 90% of the first chapter I thought it was another FT prequel or spin-off. Seriously. The main character is a hard headed boy who was raised apart from humans and inherited a legendary power from the special being that raised him. The secondary MC is a busty blond fast talking girl who gets groped every 5 min. and falls into peril and needs to be rescued by MC. And finally, there is Happy. Not a character very similar to Happy. It really is just Happy, the blue talking cat who's says "Aye" all the time.

Really curious to see what both FT fans and FT haters will think of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    So the author of Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima, has a new manga out called Edens Zero and it is quite literally sci-fi Fairy Tail. So much so that for 90% of the first chapter I thought it was another FT prequel or spin-off. Seriously. The main character is a hard headed boy who was raised apart from humans and inherited a legendary power from the special being that raised him. The secondary MC is a busty blond fast talking girl who gets groped every 5 min. and falls into peril and needs to be rescued by MC. And finally, there is Happy. Not a character very similar to Happy. It really is just Happy, the blue talking cat who's says "Aye" all the time.

A rip-off of an already ended Show. Except here, "IT'S SCI-FI, AND WITH DIFFERENT CHARACTERS"!

A shame, really. I was honestly expecting something original out of Hiro Mashima.

But, why bother with Fairy Tail "2.0", when I have the new DB Movie to worry about?! :O

I mean Fairy Tail was just Rave Master

10+ Year Old Account

Meh. Not like I'm gonna read it. I've heard Mashima borrowed a lot from Rave Master to make Fairy Tail too. The art style is whatever, it's the same artist, so it's gonna look similar. That said, the image I saw makes the girl look fucking exactly like Lucy. And I wanna know why Happy is there in any canonical capacity. What happened to Plue?

Just staying excited to watch the rest of Fairy Tail, and let that be that. If the story continues in the Fairy tail universe, then great, otherwise I don't care.