10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i'm more concerned at the fact they removed the find group option for regular WQs
    Yeah, I have no clue why the fuck they’d do that. Isnt the entire point of an MMO to do things with others? Why are they limiting our options in that regard? They’re just going to make certain world quests significantly less desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Kinda? I think it makes Malfurion look pretty... weird.

He blinds her with a single instant cast spell, and then doesn't capitalize on her defenselessness? Why blind her and run away when you can stop the Horde Assault in it's tracks by killing their leader who is, fairly clearly, at your mercy.
    That entire scene looks like a bad plot from some childish comic cartoon. Dialogue and events are pretty bad.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I saw either here or official forums that they think it's a server strain issue? Don't know if I buy that.
    I definitely don’t buy that, they’d have limited it from the start if that was true and the servers have never ran so smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I definitely don’t buy that, they’d have limited it from the start if that was true and the servers have never ran so smoothly.
    They actually had to limit it once because of serer strain. They killed the auto search and auto join features in (iirc) 7.2.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    All the cinematics and dialogue are pretty bad, it feels like it's for preteens.
    I don't disagree, but some are better and others are worse. This one is among the worst ones. It could be cut out entirely and the story would be better.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    so... sylvanas is alone with a bunch of machines, Malfurion the "big dick druid" most powerful blablabla jut blind her and flee

LUL 4Head
    He confronts her and she goes "Who'd have guessed you'd come to defend your trees'" in a voice so telling "This is a trap" that only an idiot wouldn't get out of their quickly.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    He confronts her and she goes "Who'd have guessed you'd come to defend your trees'" in a voice so telling "This is a trap" that only an idiot wouldn't get out of their quickly.
    that don't look like a trap at all, she is alone

and he tell "begone" then he flee

all of this is getting more and more retarded

that don't look like a trap at all, she is alone

and he tell "begone" then he flee

all of this is getting more and more retarded
    Alone, with Shredders either side of her, and acts as if this confrontation was her plan... Malfurian might be wise for leaving.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alone, with Shredders either side of her, and acts as if this confrontation was her plan... Malfurian might be wise for leaving.
    WAOW shredders, this is something to put fer in the most powerful mortal alive

mighty malfurion fleeing because some cut wood machines, that is a wise man

5+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion was backed by 3 cat druids, a bear druid, an ancient, and wisps...

Dude had a 10 man raid gank squad against her 3 person Dungeon Party still LFG.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Mage tower seems to be up permanently now. Multiple people reporting no expiration time on the tower. Go get those weps!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Malfurion was backed by 3 cat druids, a bear druid, an ancient, and wisps...

Dude had a 10 man raid gank squad against her 3 person Dungeon Party still LFG.
    You realize in game cut scenes don't necessarily represent the whole picture? The cinematic for Lorderan was an epic confrontation of thousands of troops. In game its 10's

7+ Year Old Account
    You realize in game cut scenes don't necessarily represent the whole picture? The cinematic for Lorderan was an epic confrontation of thousands of troops. In game its 10's
    not even a hundred of cut wood machines would be enough to deal with malfurion, what the heck

and by your own comment, malfurion army would be bigger as well

there is no sense to him to flee like a pussy
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-06-26 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Mage tower seems to be up permanently now. Multiple people reporting no expiration time on the tower. Go get those weps!
    Lucky US, and Silithus is unlocked for those who did not kill Argus yet as well.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Couldn't finished the badly written Dark Lady right there....

Also what she says too is really funny...
    So he Sunfires her and suddenly she wakes up alone some ways away from the Grove and wanders off drunkenly while calling him a coward? Yeah, weird.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So he Sunfires her and suddenly she wakes up alone some ways away from the Grove and wanders off drunkenly while calling him a coward? Yeah, weird.
    Sunfires everyone, including the player and shredders.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I meant "Could've"...

Yeah...
    Wonder if the story writers have Hozen doing the work for them?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    That entire scene looks like a bad plot from some childish comic cartoon. Dialogue and events are pretty bad.
    It's kinda like the 5 or 6 times that you're fighting some random doofus in Legion and they suddenly decide to stun you while at half health, only to monologue for 10 seconds then run away. Like, who thought this was of any interest? Who reviewed this and said ''yes, that's the best possible writing we can do in this situation''?

10+ Year Old Account
    not even a hundred of cut wood machines would be enough to deal with malfurion, what the heck

and by your own comment, malfurion army would be bigger as well

there is no sense to him to flee like a pussy
    I think he just wanted to let his forces know probably that the Horde is attacking Darkshore...

I do like Sylvanas, but Battle for Azeroth is making her act more like a dumb biatch...Instead of her past self.
    For the Horde!

New beta realm is up, likely for testing PvP stuff.

120 premades with some limitations.