Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Still way harder than any heroic raid I've done. Except Agatha. I can do her for some reason. The twins are especially hard. x.x

Might practice healing or tanking in BfA to improve my multitasking skills
    Heroic raiding isnt hard when looking at it from a single persons pov. The difficulty in raiding mostly comes from the coordinated team effort.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Just curious, how does this work when the artifact is 126 and you gain new AP items? Can you still use them on the weapon (which was tedious enogh in the last months)? Or did they think ahead and gave them a sell value (again)?
    They said they will implement a hotfix (if they haven't already) that will let you sell AP items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Just curious, how does this work when the artifact is 126 and you gain new AP items? Can you still use them on the weapon (which was tedious enogh in the last months)? Or did they think ahead and gave them a sell value (again)?
    They gave it a sell value.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Affliction has twins, so self healing means nothing there, although there are a few bugs you could take advantage of that makes it much easier. As much as I hate the fact that Warlock got a kiting challenge, quite frankly, they had to. Affliction would be unkillable against Agatha and Xylem, the only other options.

Destro has Feltotem, which imo is the easiest. You get 3 different ways to interrupt - Doomguard/Felhound, Fear (have to be fast), and Mortal Coil. When he goes to channel his ability to shift phases, you can fear-interrupt that to skip an entire phase each time.

Demo has Sigryn. Prior to the enrage, it can be annoying. That will very easily be the hardest part of the fight - getting to the enrage. Should you make it to the enrage, you can just stall the fight out indefinitely. I typically tell people just to stay alive until the enrage instead of focusing on maximizing DPS. Overall, it's easier than most when it comes to the Sigryn challenges.
    When is enrage? Is it like 50% when 3 sets of runes spawn back to back and basically all things happen at the same time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post

Slightly off topic, but has Blizz made a statement about if they're letting alts have the unlocked skins? Like if I unlocked all rogue MT skins, will they also be unlocked on any rogue I make or currently have?
    Yes, you'll be able to mog it on alts.

I just checked Broken Shore. The NPC is not there so EU have to fucking build the tower again -.-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I just checked Broken Shore. The NPC is not there so EU have to fucking build the tower again -.-
    Yeh, saw. And we are only at 24% So bloody unfair.

It's not the first time EU's been shafted on Broken Shore. I remember when NA had all 3 towers spawn at once which was a major boon for those attempting the Agatha challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

7+ Year Old Account
    A blue is looking into the no tower up on EU part so hopefully it will be fixed. If not the FU Blizz. I've had the worst timing with ther mage tower for months now.

This is so lame... EU doesn't have mage tower up and it's precious time being wasted... So annoying. Weird that a hotfix isn't out for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    This is so lame... EU doesn't have mage tower up and it's precious time being wasted... So annoying. Weird that a hotfix isn't out for it yet.
    Lets hope they address it, be nice to get one or two more skins before they remove them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you can't get it at this point, you truly are hopeless.

When is enrage? Is it like 50% when 3 sets of runes spawn back to back and basically all things happen at the same time?
    It's a bit later than that. It's when the runes will stop entirely and the rune master will just constantly bubble and try to blow everyone up.

For anyone having trouble with Sygrin look up a focus macro for your CC ability. Set her as your focus then just hit that ability whenever she starts channeling to go into her fel form. If you do that the rest is pretty simple, though you might need to bubble your way through a few valkyr waves.

The thing to remember about most of these challenges is that they are structural gameplay challenges, not really DPS checks. High DPS will ALWAYS make them easier, but it's more about just staying out of the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Go to stormwind
    1 minute to do quest there
    go to silithus
    easily 20 minutes there
    go to sholzar easily 10 minutes there
    go to silithus easily 5 minutes there
    now pair in travel time.

and even then, again all 2-4 mage tower quests, and that is also if you have even done the quest chains, it is VERY MUCH differant then just giving it to everyone.

- - - Updated - - -
    You don't have to do the sholazar quest though.
    IronVan the Van of Steel

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Go to Org/SW, take portal to Uldum ->Like 3 minutes and you're in Silithus.
    You only need to do 2 quests in Silithus (goblins and twilight hammer dude for horde, not sure what alliance equivalent is). Takes about 5-10 minutes. Technically the quest only chains off those 2, so you can skip all others.
    You don't need to do Sholazar.

I'm just running through and doing them on alts and it's about 10-12 minutes start to finish.

For Horde reference, the only quests you need to do in Silithus are Lazy Prospectors! -> The Twilight Survivor -> Khadgar's Request (walk 10 yards and talk to Khadgar) -> The Speaker's Presence (fly 200 yards and talk to Magni) -> The Blood of Azeroth (fly back to Khadgar) -> The Speaker's Call (collect shit loads of AP).

If you are doing any of the other quests, they don't achieve anything except giving you ~18 gold each and wasting your time.
    start a timer in dalaran, and count how long it takes to get to the horde camp, do it.
    alliance needs to do goblins, then silithid, then twilight hammer dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanhyali View Post
    You don't have to do the sholazar quest though.
    really? interesting that cuts a fair amouhnt of time off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Buddy you forgot the portal that takes you to uldum
    still a good few minute flgiht from there..

also to those of you above you have to unlock the uldum portal, it is not unlocked on all toons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Realfleks View Post
    for the quest needed tomorrow the only steps you have to do is
    1. click 10 peons
    2. kill one named mob and loot his head
    3. talk to khadgar
    4. fly to magni and back

yes this takes about 4minutes - +2-3 minutes if you take going to og + uldum portal into consideration aswell
    still a huge difference to your claim of 20minutes - then again its fairly clear you thought you have to do the whole queststuff there so you are excused
    alot longer for alliance
    kill goblins to get 8 azerite
    place bombs on 5 mechs twice each
    kill silithid to get brains
    click 12 little magots, sadly they can be killed so careful with aoe
    then go kill dude to get his head.
    then you log off and back on, then you can do the quest to get your artifacrt
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Realfleks View Post
    for the quest needed tomorrow the only steps you have to do is
    1. click 10 peons
    2. kill one named mob and loot his head
    3. talk to khadgar
    4. fly to magni and back

yes this takes about 4minutes - +2-3 minutes if you take going to og + uldum portal into consideration aswell
    still a huge difference to your claim of 20minutes - then again its fairly clear you thought you have to do the whole queststuff there so you are excused
    hm not that bad but still annoying like fuck to having to do it on alts.

should have been account wide.

its still a waste of 2+ hours to do it on 12 toons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    That's only true for Horde... Alliance players need to kill goblins for ore that isn't guaranteed to drop... and it kinda sucks. Meanwhile Horde players get to click 10 friendlies from the comfort and safety of their flying mount and be done in 20 seconds. I did this on my Horde mage and it was a breeze compared to Alliance. While my poor Alliance Demonhunter had to kill almost 40 goblins before he had the 8 ore needed for the quest.
    never did i state its 4minutes for alliance but that doesnt change the fact that the silithus stuff itself is around 4minutes for horde.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    same shit. i fucking hate it.

Having a maxed out artifact only affects your throughput, not survivability. I had a much easier time in phase 5 of the healing tower (on my scrub holy priest) because I got a healing boost to rival Lucio. The last phase wasn't particularly more difficult, I took the same damage from the pools.

Thank goodness I will never have to do that again though. Stupid tower taking 15 minutes at a pop.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Actual antorus progression stopped months ago.. but how would you know..?
    Zerging through the instance with your umptenth alt just to quickly farm mage tower has been boring for a while.
    And yet, the next expansion is being released in 7 weeks. My point has been proven. You're trying to use the end of an expansion, which has happened for 7 times or something like that, as an example instead of the chain gun release schedule they've given us for almost two years

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I'm not complaining about the effort required, but rather the disparity in effort required depending on the faction. Clicking 10 friendly npcs while hovering on your flyer vs. killing upwards of 40 hostiles for rng dependant quest drops doesn't feel very good for the guy who has to fight the mobs as he watches the opposite faction guy fly to 10 friendly dudes and then zip off to finish a lot faster than you.
    I play alliance. I did 5 tons yesterday, took me around 20 minutes per toon, walked in and finished mage towers with the power upgrade
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore