Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Did they not say each raid would have unique effects for the gear as well kind of like set bonuses which would make it more attractive?
    They did, but we haven't seen said gear and bonuses yet. It's not available in beta.

Great, looking forward to seeing even more bloated loot tables in BFA and more of these 'bandaids' to 'fix' the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    They did, but we haven't seen said gear and bonuses yet. It's not available in beta.
    I just hope those are available in raid finder too, I don;t have the time to do scheduled raids with my guild.

I just hope those are available in raid finder too, I don;t have the time to do scheduled raids with my guild.
    In all honestly, if you're not a tank or a healer, you're wasting way more time in queues than it takes to clear raids in N.

As I said, it's safe to assume that Azerite armour will be available in LFR, after all it's available in N dungs as well, it'll have the same bonuses, but bonuses will be weaker because of lower ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    In all honestly, if you're not a tank or a healer, you're wasting way more time in queues than it takes to clear raids in N.

As I said, it's safe to assume that Azerite armour will be available in LFR, after all it's available in N dungs as well, it'll have the same bonuses, but bonuses will be weaker because of lower ilvl.
    Well that is not so terrible, I play all roles so que times are not too bad however waiting in que isn't so bad either, I have a Switch I can play while I wait or I can smoke a joint or something while I wait if I want to DPS.

Yeah I think they're over their lfr experiments now so I can't see why they wouldn't.

http://www.wowhead.com/heart-of-azer...e-traits-guide If anyone wants the uldir bit has the datamined traits that're supposedly coming, and they won't replace the class traits fortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    they dont though

"You can get Azerite Armor from your weekly PvP reward, weekly Mythic+ reward, or from the Conquest system, but not just at the end of a match or Mythic+ dungeon."
    In the dungeon journal you have azerite pieces in every dungeon. you can get it from bosses. But probably not in m+ since that is repeatable. Could theoretically get all azerite pieces in 1 week.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    This is the best news I've heard about BfA.
    more RNG and unfair loot distribution is the best news you heard?

I cant wait to be 2 weeks behind on m+ loot every single week compared to everyone else.

at this point I think they're trying to make us hate the game.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-06-27 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    more RNG and unfair loot distribution is the best news you heard?

I cant wait to be 2 weeks behind on m+ loot every single week compared to everyone else.

at this point I think they're trying to make us hate the game.
    So you prefer everyone gets only 1 per week with no chance to have 2 or 3? Just because you might be "behind" everyone? Seriously it's a free piece (at least 1) of loot per week for doing mythic+. Stop being a whiny baby about it and just be glad it's there. They didn't have to create the mythic+ cache in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    So you prefer everyone gets only 1 per week with no chance to have 2 or 3? Just because you might be "behind" everyone? Seriously it's a free piece (at least 1) of loot per week for doing mythic+. Stop being a whiny baby about it and just be glad it's there. They didn't have to create the mythic+ cache in the first place.
    I prefer fairness

you honestly think thar providing insanely different levels of reward based on RNG for the exact same performance is good in a video game?
    it's not about being a whiny bitch.

it's about feeling rewarded for my efforts

why not make it a guaranteed azerite armor+1 loot then?
    why make it so that someone will be in 385 full gear in 5 weeks while someone else will haev already disenchanted 4 rings and is wearing a suboptimal stat distributed one.

FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME CONTENT.

not to mention the massive power difference between characters in the first 2-3 weeks of progress based on nothing but RNG.

imagine going to work
    and your coworker gets a bonus that's double your own wage based on literally nothing but "the boss rolled a dice"

blizzard is doing more and more with every change to make people who play this game competitively feel unwelcome
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-06-27 at 02:21 PM.

What I honestly think is that there are far too many people with super strong opinions about this expansion that don't even have beta spewing out nothing but textual diarrhea on this forum. As if the people who do have beta and are clearly barely testing anything at all but giving super duper negative feedback about everything wasn't enough. If you were in my house and you talked like some of y'all post here I would physically pick you up and throw you out the door and that would be it and I'm just keeping it real. If you can't have a civil conversation where you actually discuss things as far as I am concerned you can just be not part of the conversation, okay?

If you have something constructive to add to the conversation, especially when that something is a thing you're actually EXPERIENCING, glad to hear it, otherwise nobody really cares y'all are just annoying and frankly come off as extremely unstable. I would suggest stepping away from your computer entirely for a good long while if a thing in a video game you're not even playing yet bothers you this much.

I mean I really don't give a shit what you think Shaunika and I'm not even going to entertain your knee jerk childish raging nonsense. I am experiencing this and you're not, you're just freaking out like a crazy person. Newsflash, if everyone has the same chance to get something it's fair. That's reality. Same odds are same odds.

What's up anyone reading this who is a sane and rational person, is that you definitely get more loot that you actually want from your weekly m+ cache in BFA.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-06-27 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    What I honestly think is that there are far too many people with super strong opinions about this expansion that don't even have beta spewing out nothing but textual diarrhea. As if the people who do have beta and are clearly barely testing anything at all but giving super duper negative feedback about everything wasn't enough. If you were in my house and you talked like some of y'all post here I would physically pick you up and throw you out the door.

If you have constructive feedback, especially about something you're actually EXPERIENCING, glad to hear it, otherwise nobody really cares y'all are just annoying.
    I have beta
    i just looted a shitty statted bracer from the chest when everyoen around me is looting 2-3 items including azerite gear and weapons

I feel so rewarded by this change. it really makes me want to play the game.

at this point blizzard is just trying to up the "wtf factor" with every change.

"oh you think GCD on stuff that shouldnt be on GCD is bad? HAH FORCED PERSONAL LOOT FOR EVERYONE!!
    " oh you think forced personal loot is bad? HAHAHAH YOU CANT TRADE AZERITE GEAR EVEN IF ITS NOT AN ILVL UPGRADE GO FUCK YOURSELF"
    "oh you think that's bad? you cant swap gear in m+ anymore, enjoy arbitrarily lowering your enjoyment and versatility!"
    "oh you thought that was bad? well now people will be able to get 300% the amount of items you get for the exact same work, have fun"

this is a shitty shitty change, that makes being competitive all the more punishing.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-06-27 at 02:36 PM.

I have beta
    i just looted a shitty statted bracer from the chest when everyoen around me is looting 2-3 items including azerite gear and weapons
    As if that's better? Nobody cares. Go cry to your mother. You're bitching over one mythic+ cache on the fucking beta on a 3rd party website where you will definitely find not a single soul that gives a fuck.

And uh if your bracers are shitty 100% chance you didn't push your key. So I have negative amounts of fucks to give in this situation. In fact, you owe me a fuck for posting this trash in my thread.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-06-27 at 02:40 PM.

As if that's better? Nobody cares. Go cry to your mother. You're bitching over one mythic+ cache on the fucking beta on a 3rd party website where you will definitely find not a single soul that gives a fuck.

And uh if your bracers are shitty 100% chance you didn't push your key. So I have negative amounts of fucks to give in this situation you owe me a fuck for posting this trash in my thread.
    yeah, because the higher m+ you push the more optimized your loot will become right?

a haste bracer is a haste bracer regardless of ilvl
    yes ofc its an upgrade but that doesnt mean its not shitty

and for the record you're crying over me bitching over all that, how is that more productive.

and even if it was a bis statted bracer, it'd stil be like 20% of the value of an azerite armor+weapon+another item.

if you think getting 20% of the loot value of someone else for the exact same work is okay. I dont know what to tell you.

I hope when you go into work tomorrow, your boss will come out and say "hey everyone, everyone but shakou gets an 80% raise, because I rolled a dice and he lost have a nice day"
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-06-27 at 02:48 PM.

yeah, because the higher m+ you push the more optimized your loot will become right?

a haste bracer is a haste bracer regardless of ilvl
    yes ofc its an upgrade but that doesnt mean its not shitty

and for the record you're crying over me bitching over all that, how is that more productive.
    Not nearly as shitty as your posts. Wtf does this even mean? Haste bad? What? No context or anything, no mention of your class or spec? Ya just stop. You have nothing of value to add here at all. And I'm just going to keep assuming you have no beta, because your story keeps shifting with every post and your mostly just regurgitating things other people said here but putting a negative spin on it.

Recap, just in case you haven't been following your own posts: first it was OMG THIS CHANGE SUCKS I PREFER FAIR (nevermind that it is fair because everyone has the same chance at the same amounts of loot) then all the sudden it was IT'S NOT FAIR BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE GOT MORE LOOT THAN ME WAH! Then it was some outright gibberish about how the piece you had was just inherently bad because it had haste.

What else you got? More whining over a alleged mythic+ cache that didn't have the best reward ever on BETA (ya know where you TEST THINGS, not the ACTUAL game?)? Bro meanwhile other people on beta take the testing seriously and have actually completed hundreds of m+ dungeons. They didn't get 385 pieces because they got lucky it's because they earned it because they're actually on the beta pushing the highest keys.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-06-27 at 02:53 PM.

Not nearly as shitty as your posts. Wtf does this even mean? Haste bad? What? No context anything? Ya just stop. You have nothing of value to add here at all.
    I mean I'M sure its hard for someone of your caliber to crack that very elaborate code but let me make it simpler for you
    yes, haste is my worst stat, by far. which is only relevant, because I was trying to demonstrate how unfair the system is. if you cant understand that, then you're hopeless.

happy now?

there is only so many ways I can call this change bad before it gets redundant.
    so what value exactly are you expecting?

or are you just here to troll anyone who dares call blizzard out on their bullshit?

Recap, just in case you haven't been following your own posts: first it was OMG THIS CHANGE SUCKS I PREFER FAIR (nevermind that it is fair because everyone has the same chance at the same amounts of loot)
    if you think that's actually what fair means. I dont know what to tell you. because its not.
    someone gettign 3 times more loot than someone else for doing the exact same thingis not fair. no matter how you spin it.

then all the sudden it was IT'S NOT FAIR BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE GOT MORE LOOT THAN ME WAH! Then it was some outright gibberish about how the piece you had was just inherently bad because it had haste.
    so bringing up actual real examples of why the change is bad, is dumb now. and providing examples of how it can be even worse due to itemization is also horrible. IM sure youve never heard of one stat being worse than the other, but I guess welcome to world of warcraft?

What else you got? More whining over a alleged mythic+ cache that didn't have the best reward ever on BETA (ya know where you TEST THINGS, not the ACTUAL game?)? Bro meanwhile other people on beta take the testing seriously and have actually completed hundreds of m+ dungeons. They didn't get 385 pieces because they got lucky it's because they earned it because they're actually on the beta pushing the highest keys.
    I love how you just spout nonsense and dont realize it.
    yes you test beta, to test HOW LIVE WILL WORK. and if a mechanic on beta is bad, and its stays the exact same way, itll be bad on live too. there's no magic button.

yes, I pushed keys too, and got one item for it. others got 2-3 for pushing the same or lower keys.
    if you dont think that's an issue, I dont know what to tell you.

I mean, I know you're just trolling me for not liking a change in the game. but honestly you're just sad.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-06-27 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    I really hope the raid pieces will have Longstrider trait as its currently the only defensive trait that provides a DPS increase. For cloth its now only on 3 pieces of mythic dungeons loot.
    I think the raid pieces are going to have either completely unique traits or more options from the throughput/defense traits, because otherwise you're not left with much ya know? Although ya that trait is basically like Aggramar's Stride so since you can get it without sacrificing anything it's really nice to have it's kind of an incidental dps increase not really the point of the effect, it's not only for casters either. Those traits are generalized for all classes.

- - - Updated - - -

my worst stat
    There is no solid information out there as of this time regarding actual stat values for any class or spec in bfa.

Also, judging by your rageful, frothing out the mouth posts and lack of ability to even keep your story straight, or to even tell us what class you're playing; I highly doubt your ability at math. I mean I've actually built rockets in my back yard that traveled to the upper atmosphere. So I am pretty good with math and a pretty good judge of who is or is not good with it. Like people who claim things like "everyone having the same chance of 1-3 items from their weekly m+ cache is unfair" is obviously not good at math, it's literally the same odds for everyone.

If you want while we're focused on basic math I can also teach you basic punctuation and grammar. For a fee of course.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-06-27 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Regular dungeon.

It stops once you get into raid-equivalent gear.

I'd try the WoWHead guides. Having a hard time understanding how you managed to miss that, though, we've been talking about it for months.
    I have mostly been ignoring spoilers. I thought that would have been pretty self-explanatory.

I think the raid pieces are going to have either completely unique traits or more options from the throughput/defense traits, because otherwise you're not left with much ya know? Although ya that trait is basically like Aggramar's Stride so since you can get it without sacrificing anything it's really nice to have it's kind of an incidental dps increase not really the point of the effect, it's not only for casters either. Those traits are generalized for all classes.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no solid information out there as of this time regarding actual stat values for any class or spec in bfa.

yeah but seeing as I have 14 years of knowledge of my class, and I can base them on previous values, and can do basic math, it's quite easy to come to the conclusion that it is my worst stat

if you think only a computer can do that for you, maybe I see why you have a problem comprehending the issue with this change

Also, judging by your rageful, frothing out the mouth posts and lack of ability to even keep your story straight, or to even tell us what class you're playing; I highly doubt your ability at math. I mean I've actually built rockets in my back yard that traveled to the upper atmosphere. So I am pretty good with math and a pretty good judge of who is or is not good with it.
    I play sub rogue, does that help you?

also please show me an example where my story contradicts itself, because it really isnt a convoluted story.

it goes "we did keys, I got 1 loot they got 3" that's not exactly hard to follow is it?

If you want while we're focused on basic math I can also teach you basic punctuation and grammar. For a fee of course.

Like people who claim things like "everyone having the same chance of 1-3 items from their weekly m+ cache is unfair" is obviously not good at math, it's literally the same odds for everyone.
    something being mathematically "fair" doesnt mean it's fair in a more human sense. mathematically speaking there will be someone with 5 of the same loot in 5 weeks, and there will be another guy in fully dekced bis gear in 5 weeks. for doing the exact same thing.
    both of those have a chance to happen. but I guess it's fair, because they both had the same "chance"

what you dont seem to realize is that something being random, is inherently unfair, no matter if everyone has the same chance or not.
    a video game should work on a effort-reward based system not a chance based one.
    weve got slot machines for that already.

as I said I hope tomorrow when you go into work, everyone but you gets a massive bonus for doing less or similar work to you while you get left in the dust. and the reason it happens is because your boss threw a dice.
    i mean a diceroll is fair, all 6 sides have the exact same chance.

so I hope you'll say its fair when it happens to you.

ah yes, when out of options, go for the grammar, on a forum.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-06-27 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Both weeks that m+ testing i have gotten only 1 item from cache while i know others that have gotten 2 or even 3 items, both weeks the item was also a weapon. The amount of items you get could be threshold specific for example 2 items for 7-9 and 3 for 10+ but fairly certain that ain't the case since i know people who've done 7-9 or 10+ and they have gotten a single item.
    Okay, well that's specific enough. Could be a lot of different things but based on what you have said and what I've seen seems that 1-3 items, same chance any key lvl completed is how it is. We had people in my beta guild that did a 7 and got 2, and people who did just a 2 and also got 2 items. And actually now that I remember it hunter in the guild did get 3 items in the first week and had completed at least a 6 or 7. So I'll ask a mod to edit the topic title, thanks!
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-06-27 at 03:30 PM.