Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/27/polit...res/index.html

- - - Updated - - -

Obama got to appoint 2 Supreme Court justices in 8 years. Trump will get to appoint 2 in less than 2 years.
    Obama should have gotten to appoint 3.

Mitch McConnell is a piece of shit.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    And if they move fast enough it gets to be an issue in 2020. I think the left would fucking love to have Trump running on defending the removal of Roe.
    You think the Women's March after Trump's election was intense....just wait.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhard von Lohengramm View Post
    There's a difference between Cuckservatism and the Right.

One of them bows down to leftist accusations of slander and made up words (Islamophobia anyone?) and stands on it's 'principles', losing battle after battle, failing to realize that even if it won a battle for once, society requires certain conditions be met for it's principles to be useful, and that the Left has taken away those conditions.
    Both are equally cancerous and must be extirpated for Western civilization as it is understood to survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The scary thing is that's legitimately on the table with Trump.
    Welp, it's been nice knowing you America, I'm moving to Mars with Elon Musk and Matt Damon.

Christ, it'll be Judge Jeanine Pirro, won't it?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    RIP Abortion

Justice Kennedy is a good man.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    You think the Women's March after Trump's election was intense....just wait.
    Exactly. That's the point. We'd be going in with McConnell okaying a court pick in an election year despite what he said, the Democrats relentlessly pointing out how unbalanced the Court is, and waving the radical social decision to overturn Roe.

If I still had a dick it'd be rock hard for two years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Never thought of her but the idea of folks like you being uncomfortable with it makes me support it wholesale.
    You would watch the world burn to spite liberals.

You would literally eat Donald Trump's shit, if you thought it pissed off liberals.

I can't think of a single lower position to place yourself in. This has got to be the most idiotic way of thinking to exist.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Its not the Senate's job to rubber stamp any judge the President nominates. Its their job to advise and consent. They told Obama his choice sucked and was a left wing activist judge and go pound sand. Give us a good judge to consider and we will approve it
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...6456QY20100506

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/jo.../13/id/718871/

To quote Orrin Hatch, one of the most conservative members in the legislature, from 2010

"Asked if Garland would win Senate confirmation with bipartisan support, Hatch told Reuters, “No question.”

“I have no doubts that Garland would get a lot of (Senate) votes. And I will do my best to help him get them,” added Hatch, a former Judiciary Committee chairman."

and 2016,

"The President told me several times he’s going to name a moderate [to fill the court vacancy], but I don’t believe him," Hatch told us.

"[Obama] could easily name Merrick Garland, who is a fine man," he told us, referring to the more centrist chief judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia who was considered and passed over for the two previous high court vacancies.

Obama literally nominated the centrist judge the Republicans had been asking for, to which they replied with a big middle finger. As for your "their job isn't to rubber stamp any Presidential nominees" thing, McConnel and Grassley have already stated they will move to get anyone Trump nominates approved as swiftly as possible. As in, they're going to rubber stamp whoever he puts up as a nominee.

You were given a good judge, one that you had literally been asking for for years, and refused to even consider it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Hey that's how I felt when Obamacare passed and my health insurance skyrocketed.

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't agree more.
    Yay America is becoming a totalitarian state!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    You're not the entire country or even the majority.

Notice that word "popular." That changes what I said. If you weren't colossally stupid you would have noticed that the country aligned against you recently over child separation. Now imagine court decisions aimed at overturning abortion or gay marriage. You guys are fucking morons if you think this ends well for anyone.
    Well if pussy-hat wearing male feminists want to fight strong, traditional family role gun-loving men, that's their mistake.

So I do say to the Supreme Court, continue full speed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You realize that hating more than half of Americans puts you closer to "enemy of the US" part of the spectrum than "patriot of the US", right?

I mean seriously, what precisely did the libs do to you, that made you such a bitter and angry enemy of the US?
    Besides the higher wages, progressive science, equal rights for gays and blacks and better healthcare reform what have the liberals ever done for us?

Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

You would literally eat Donald Trump's shit, if you thought it pissed off liberals.

I can't think of a single lower position to place yourself in. This has got to be the most idiotic way of thinking to exist.
    It's a shame you are not as entertaining as your avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if pussy-hat wearing male feminists want to fight strong, traditional family role gun-loving men, that's their mistake.

Full speed into authoritarian fascistville! TOOT TOOT!

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame you are not as entertaining as your avatar.
    It's a shame you're not as intelligent as yours.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account

You mean like this?

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account

I've no idea why male feminists would want to fight beta cucks that rely on guns to compensate for their personal deficiencies.

Care to explain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Full speed into authoritarian fascistville! TOOT TOOT!
    Your welcome then for me sticking up for your gun rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Your opinion of what "a good judge" is, is immaterial given your opinions on just about every subject. Radicals don't know what a moderate is, because to them a moderate is a "suber lib anti american hateful person".
    Your opinion of anything is immaterial given your opinions on just about every subject. Cheer on any police officer's murder lately?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I've no idea why male feminists would want to fight beta cucks that rely on guns to compensate for their personal deficiencies.

Care to explain?
    Silly arguments on the internet are irrelevant when my side is achieving real world victories.

The supreme court was a very important battleground and prize of this election.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope the Democrats in the Senate are going to enjoy reaping what they sowed. What I refer to here is that with regards to the Gorsuch nomination they acted like he was some radical when it came to replacing someone like Scalia. At the time some Republicans like Collins warned them that trying to block Gorsuch would only lead to the nuclear option and result in the Democrats not having any real say with replacing Kennedy.

Fact is that a few Republicans would have been far less willing to nuke the filibuster to replace Kennedy then they were with Gorsuch.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."