side by side comparison needed, cant tell how the feral running is different at all.

That lock portal is glorious though.
    Last edited by Nixl; 2018-06-28 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    side by side comparison needed, cant tell how the feral running is different at all.

That lock portal is glorious though.
    i can definitely see the difference, and i love it. looks like a male lion on his way to fuck shit up.

and jesus that lock portal is amazing. are mage portals updated at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lol...ature=youtu.be New feral running animation. looks cool in my opinion
    new running animation
    50 seconds of walking

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

A comparison video would be nice. I don't play feral enough to instantly recognizes differences in running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    It's possible that this is going to be hidden till live, if there is one. Remember, if they go back to cataclysm style, it might not be in first tier.
    How will a legendary quest work with personal loot if it's a cata style one?

Lmao.

Deleted
    Since Feral uses the normal "cat" animations, do all others get updated too? Like Cat mounts and pets?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Since Feral uses the normal "cat" animations, do all others get updated too? Like Cat mounts and pets?
    Since they changed the bear animations and that also applies to pets, i'd say it's extremely likely.

The feral animation change is very subtle but I like it, the butt doesnt stick up in the air as much

Besides the animation change druids now also roar when transforming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Since they changed the bear animations and that also applies to pets, i'd say it's extremely likely.
    Currently only feral's cat forms are affected.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2018-06-28 at 01:12 AM.

New soulwell, too.

I like the feral updated running animations, feels alot more realistic than the floppy cat i am today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    New soulwell, too.

Oh wowee, that looks cool!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i can definitely see the difference, and i love it. looks like a male lion on his way to fuck shit up.
    Hell yeah, looks a lot more powerful on the upper body part! Almost like lunging.

EDIT: They're really dragging out the Moonkin form for KT Druids....I bet they're debating on making it look fat or not <_<

The Amani bear mounts are now using the new HD bear.

Same goes for the Amani War Bear, but I don't own that one!

Sadly, the other bears don't. The Big Battle Bear is especially frustrating as a TCG mount, with it's textures still eternally broken, bolts in it's neck and all.

Deleted
    dark iron dwarves and mag'har scenarios info? and their hubs? any news at all? new boralus updates?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Chickyyyy ♥ ! (Sorry I missed your post)

Can't wait for the pre-patch to be released!

I resubbed to wow. Been gone 2 or 3 months. Gonna try and get a couple appearances before it goes away.

Man I would kill for the black war bears to use the new models

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    new boralus updates?
    Not sure but it looks different to me, more npcs and trees look different. I could be wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update the polar bear, please.

New lock stuff is cool. I might end up maining lock this time. Never mind a caster before. Usually my ret and Havoc DH in Legion.

Damn for some reason my beta client is fucked up , getting the "world of warcraft cannot start 3d acceleration" bug, all my drivers are up to date too. My normal live version of wow is running fine but its just the beta version that wont run after this last patch :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    dark iron dwarves and mag'har scenarios info? and their hubs? any news at all? new boralus updates?
    Boralus is looking a LOTTTT better in these last few builds. Huge updates to general details - the decoration, NPC placement, etc, it's all been significantly touched up. No giant holes in walls any more, no NPCs hovering in the air or sitting on invisible chairs. There's been a pretty significant do-over and it looks slick. I didn't see an empty interior, almost all buildings finished up with no more clipping issues or camera bugs in second floors. It looks almost ready to ship live now.

Also, the Proudmoore Academy was under attack when I visited today. A Dark Ranger and some trolls were attacking Boralus and laying siege to it, you could fight back and shoot harpoons at the wyverns and stuff. It was a neat little event.