Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Feral mage tower

Hey guys, I just boosted a druid, and I really want ferals mage tower appearance! With just 2 maybe 3 weeks to get it! I'm not a great wow player but I've gotten a few other towers. How is ferals compared to the rest? think it's enough time to get a bit of gear and bang it out? I believe its Agatha and ive beaten Agatha on my fury which I heard is one of the tougher ones to complete. Any tips welcome trolling is not!

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Hey guys, I just boosted a druid, and I really want ferals mage tower appearance! With just 2 maybe 3 weeks to get it! I'm not a great wow player but I've gotten a few other towers. How is ferals compared to the rest? think it's enough time to get a bit of gear and bang it out? I believe its Agatha and ive beaten Agatha on my fury which I heard is one of the tougher ones to complete. Any tips welcome trolling is not!
    Get about 910 or so ilvl and two dps legos and go to town. Feral was very easy compared to other ones I've done.

I one shot feral at 930 ilvl, brutal slash makes it a joke of a challenge. The guides will do you well and 930 is an easy goal with two leggos.
    Good luck!
    (Guardian is also easy if you get lucky and get the chest)

Quote Originally Posted by gioderpington View Post
    I one shot feral at 930 ilvl, brutal slash makes it a joke of a challenge. The guides will do you well and 930 is an easy goal with two leggos.
    Good luck!
    I guess it is so easy after 930 ilvl you don't need legendary for any of the Mage Tower challenges.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Pick Brutal Slash and win.

It's not even a joke. something like ekowrath would help for the range to make sure you cleave all the imps, but Brutal slash will destroy the imps.

And feral is faster so dodging the boulders is easier, and you have an instant heal when you consume 5 combo points.

It's far, far easier as a feral druid than a fury warrior.

I've done every dps mage tower except shadow priest and feral is by far one of the easiest ones. You just need to get some starter gear from Argus, do LFR for the legendary ring and if you're lucky you'll get another legendary as well. Should be done within days, no problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Pick Brutal Slash and win.

It's not even a joke. something like ekowrath would help for the range to make sure you cleave all the imps, but Brutal slash will destroy the imps.

And feral is faster so dodging the boulders is easier, and you have an instant heal when you consume 5 combo points.

It's far, far easier as a feral druid than a fury warrior.
    Yeah, I did it with ekowrath on one of my druids and it was a joke You can basically just tunnel Agatha and brutal slash EVERYTHING in the single target rotation.

One of the easiest challenges there is. Use brutal slash for adds and go to town. A good tip for a lot of extra damage is Lightblood Elixir and Spiced Falcosaur Omelet, you'll melt adds with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Did mine last night 909 with legendary ring (Quest) and Ailuro Pouncers (Lets you get preditory swiftness x3) and maxed Artfact from Magni

Best advise I can give. Hold onto Brutal Slash for when she goes into purple shield and summons the mass imps and MAKE SURE to Skull Bash her when shield goes.

I held onto Incarnation and Ashamane's Frenzy until she teleports the 1st time as you melt her when used together.

Talents I took: Renewal, Balance Afinity for the 5 yard extended range on AOEs, Incarnation and Brutal Slash. Renewal came really handy on the last phase!

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    There's a potion made by alchemist that does damage to demons about a million a hit. You can use that. There's also one that makes you a tree and gives you 10% more stats. Also if the command center is up, the zone wide helpers that rng in like massive aoe damage, 50% increased damage field and a whelp army can proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I guess it is so easy after 930 ilvl you don't need legendary for any of the Mage Tower challenges.
    I would argue that some would require it if they are not your main. Like I did 36/36. Some I did with no leggos (like ones that didn't affect the spec besides base stats) and were easy as hell, mistweaver for example and unholy. But guardian seemed almost impossible without the chest, but was so god damn easy with it I needed a break from wow for a week to get over it. (So much wasted time!!)
    But anyway, ya feral is one of those specs where you could easily accomplish it without knowing the spec at even 910 ilvl and no leggos. Guardian/resto you'd want ilvl or least good leggos that compliment the challenge, they are no easy for these specs.

I would argue that some would require it if they are not your main. Like I did 36/36. Some I did with no leggos (like ones that didn't affect the spec besides base stats) and were easy as hell, mistweaver for example and unholy. But guardian seemed almost impossible without the chest, but was so god damn easy with it I needed a break from wow for a week to get over it. (So much wasted time!!)
    But anyway, ya feral is one of those specs where you could easily accomplish it without knowing the spec at even 910 ilvl and no leggos. Guardian/resto you'd want ilvl or least good leggos that compliment the challenge, they are no easy for these specs.
    I still have to do Guardian, but now that the artifact weapons are maxed out on Satan energy it is probably a lot easier to do. I do have the cloak that heals for 30% of my nature and arcane damage.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Command center helps too, just smashed it out on my 890 shaman with 910 enh bracers and 940 sephuz because it was up lol, lightblood elixir, falcosaur, all your normal buffs plus command center, just go to town and blow up everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck!
    Pretty sure being 930 is what made it easy xD
    But yes brutal slash is a very good if not mandatory pick on that fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Agatha is either the easiest tower or the second easiest (behind the feltotem one), no matter what the class/spec.

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    Pretty sure being 930 is what made it easy xD
    But yes brutal slash is a very good if not mandatory pick on that fight.
    There was time we had no brutal slash I mean it was dealing much lower dmg. My first apperance was feral one and i was fighting agatha 11 minutes.

Now it's faceroll you don't even need legendaries. For guardian luffa or chest is required or you will not do it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    There was time we had no brutal slash I mean it was dealing much lower dmg. My first apperance was feral one and i was fighting agatha 11 minutes.

Now it's faceroll you don't even need legendaries. For guardian luffa or chest is required or you will not do it
    I did it without luffa long ago, what chest are you talking about?

Ekowraith + balance affinity is slightly weaker than luffa but also work

10+ Year Old Account
    oh yeah I used both of those for the extra range

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I still have to do Guardian, but now that the artifact weapons are maxed out on Satan energy it is probably a lot easier to do. I do have the cloak that heals for 30% of my nature and arcane damage.
    That'll help a lot, you can spam moonfire for damage and heals. Will be slower than the chest (so more infernals) but you just need to constantly strafe to dodge those guys. Good luck!!!!
    Btw watch videos even if you've done the right before, every class had a slightly different approach that makes/breaks the fight

That'll help a lot, you can spam moonfire for damage and heals. Will be slower than the chest (so more infernals) but you just need to constantly strafe to dodge those guys. Good luck!!!!
    Btw watch videos even if you've done the right before, every class had a slightly different approach that makes/breaks the fight
    I almost had it last night, had Kruul down to 15%, I will get it haha!
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Deleted
    How to destroy Agatha on a freshly boosted Feral druid (I dud this before Artifact questline upgrade, so now it's even easier):

Get some relic upgrades for your artifact from WQs, probably the GIP worldboss, or buying with Argunite
    Finish your Artifact questline to get the maximum boost and all Crucible bonuses
    Get yourself some consumables like flask, rune, pots, drums; for food you should use Falcosaur Omelette, and on top Lightblood Elixier and these Argus buff thingies which heal you for 5% of max HP and damage enemies (constantly forget the name, drop from Argus emissary caches)
    Wait for Command Center to be up
    Slaughter the boss

I did this before the Artifact upgrade, with no legendaries, a random assortment of gear from Argus token drops and occasional items from WQs and one GIP boss drop. Had an item level of somewhere around 890. Got carried by all the consumables and the Command Center buff to victory.

Though I have to admit that I have done all 36 challenges months ago and just wanted to replay some for fun. :3 If you have to learn the encounter first, you will need a couple of tried to figure out when to use your CDs best
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2018-06-29 at 01:21 PM.