Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Anyone know much about this Newspaper office?

Was it a left leaning or right leaning newspaper?

Hmm, from what side do we usually see the "can't trust established media!!"-nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by Yehat View Post
    Anyone know much about this Newspaper office?

Was it a left leaning or right leaning newspaper?
    Left-center newspaper that was mostly pretty bland factual reporting and covered a lot of the city and local politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Seriously, i know he's a provocateur but in what world wishing dead people that disagree with you is considered the cool thing to do? Stalin Russia?
    Jews,gypsys or anyone else they didn't like in Nazi Germany might think it was cool for their press to get bombed.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    jesus dont look at alt right sites atm or alt right twitter, celebrations all around

'do you think jornos will stop telling lies when they know it leads to thier deaths?

what le fuck, white ISIS.
    Don't be racist. Corrupt news harms people of all colours. Look at the effect it has had on society.

Suspect is at least in custody. White 20 year old male, no ID on him, and is refusing to ID himself to the police.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

jesus dont look at alt right sites atm or alt right twitter, celebrations all around

'do you think jornos will stop telling lies when they know it leads to thier deaths?

what le fuck, white ISIS.
    White ISIS = Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Left-center newspaper that was mostly pretty bland factual reporting and covered a lot of the city and local politics.
    What a fucked up time we live in

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Jews,gypsys or anyone else they didn't like in Nazi Germany might think it was cool for their press to get bombed.

Don't be racist. Corrupt news harms people of all colours. Look at the effect it has had on society.
    So we should kill journalists as the solution? Gotta love the psychopath solution.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post

But the only side with "corrupt news" are the ones that are actively lying to people, AKA the right wing news sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    But the only side with "corrupt news" are the ones that are actively lying to people, AKA the right wing news sources.
    And in this particular case, the place that got attacked today was a pretty boring center/center-left news source. They had a minor left bias but were mostly just like the local paper reporting on local and surrounding news, politics, etc. The pieces they've done on larger scale politics were left leaning at worst and mostly just factual bias, but it's not like they could be roped in with shit like CNN unless you were truly crazy and believed "anything but Fox should die."

They were like..Reuters level of centrist that mostly covered local shit.

Deleted
    its a sad day when you hear of another shooting of unarmed innocent people, and you find your self surprised at the lack of shock you experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Suspect is at least in custody. White 20 year old male, no ID on him, and is refusing to ID himself to the police.
    sovereign citizen?

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    sovereign citizen?
    No idea. They haven't released anything aside from the body count, the location, his description, and that he was in custody. So we don't know if it's some raging Trumpanzee, a disgruntled worker, anything.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Pitiful. The bodies aren't even cold and people are using this to score points against the other side.
    Score points? You mean hold people accountable for riling up the violence that caused the deaths? Yeah, how horrible of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yehat View Post
    7 dead apparently with about 7 injured

/Sigh

Never ends does it?
    Gun finds a way.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Horrible. I hope he gets sentenced to life in prison. Hope the survivors recover fully and, while that doesn't mean much of anything, my thoughts are with those who lost their loved ones.
    If this is motivated by hate for the press, it will only worsen the political rhetoric and blame game.
    Mainstream media in the US has been largely biased and incompetent, and should be criticized for it, but never to the extent of violence. Now, extremism on the issue will only be emboldened and opportunistic politicians will use this to further their own points.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Score points? You mean hold people accountable for riling up the violence that caused the deaths? Yeah, how horrible of them.
    It wasn't a public statement, it was a private text to someone at a news outlet, they made it public without his request... so... you're wanting to hold the news responsible right? I assume that's what you're saying?
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    see if the shooter followed him first could just be someone going postal, its america so could be anything since any retard can get a gun

full article on that idiot : http://observer.com/2018/06/milo-yia...mpression=true
    Milo seems like a Hitler wannabe...

What does that man care about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I don't give a single fuck who calls for death. You call for followers to kill someone, and they do? You get charged as an accomplice, because you fucking well are. This bullshit needs to stop rather than hiding behind "well I just.. haha, I made a joke about it you see, haha. I didn't mean for it to HAPPEN. I mean really, haha."
    I agree. You incite violence, you pay for it.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    You seem to know a lot more about this shooting than the police, have you been in contact with them to let them know you cracked the case?

So how much longer are we going to pretend that Trump and his ilk (Like Yiannopolis) constantly talking about how the media is evil and are enemies of the American people aren't at least somewhat culpable in journalists in the US being murdered?