Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I've been smacking my head against this all day on my 917 Blood DK. I'm consistently getting past P1 with 1 infernal, but I can't stop Kor'vas from getting himself 1 shot by something, controlling his positioning is proving to be really hard. My best attempt is 5% and I feel like I'm rolling a dice with whether or not Kor'vas won't get himself killed.
    What is he dying to? The tiny minions, the infernal?

I've been smacking my head against this all day on my 917 Blood DK. I'm consistently getting past P1 with 1 infernal, but I can't stop Kor'vas from getting himself 1 shot by something, controlling his positioning is proving to be really hard. My best attempt is 5% and I feel like I'm rolling a dice with whether or not Kor'vas won't get himself killed.
    I think I never had Kor'vas die even once in all my tries among all my characters, velen on the other hand.. only thing I could imagine is the tiny aoe adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I think I never had Kor'vas die even once in all my tries among all my characters, velen on the other hand.. only thing I could imagine is the tiny aoe adds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    What is he dying to? The tiny minions, the infernal?
    WHEW I just tried again this morning after writing that post and got him! First attempt I got him down to 400k health, I got knocked off the edge but Kor'vas didn't take any damage. Second attempt went almost perfectly, Velen almost died to minion damage but a lucky healing orb placement saved the whole thing.

WHEW I just tried again this morning after writing that post and got him! First attempt I got him down to 400k health, I got knocked off the edge but Kor'vas didn't take any damage. Second attempt went almost perfectly, Velen almost died to minion damage but a lucky healing orb placement saved the whole thing.
    Gratz then

Grats!

That challenge pissed me off a fair few times as well, I was very pleased when I finally downed it haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tapczan100 View Post
    What's the one shot cheese method?
    Basically the Agatha event counts as taking part in the Broken Isles, so you can use the Lightblood elixers that procs millions of damage and the Holybandage thing that heals for 5% your HP every 3s to pretty much cheese entire fight.

I actually easily beat her on my first ever attempt at like 940 without even knowing about that method, she's one of the easiest challenges.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Not sure if it was mentioned already, but a tactic I used for the arcane adds was to use blood drinker on your main target once they had completed spawning to draw healing aggro to yourself. (Seemed to work even at full health?)
    Blood drinker will be up each time the adds spawn, and makes it easier to collect them during the last phase.

Also I want to point out, but guides would say you just need aggro/taunt a single one of the arcane adds for the rest to follow which actually wasn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Basically the Agatha event counts as taking part in the Broken Isles, so you can use the Lightblood elixers that procs millions of damage and the Holybandage thing that heals for 5% your HP every 3s to pretty much cheese entire fight.

I actually easily beat her on my first ever attempt at like 940 without even knowing about that method, she's one of the easiest challenges.
    Don't forget the army of azure whelps that will pretty much massacre Agatha and her imps when the world quest is active

Had these guys with me on my fire mage alt, piss easy challenge. Didn't know about those elixirs though.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've done it on monk with, druid, dh, dk, and... DK was the hardest for me :\
    so no wonders you had troubles with blood
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon