Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I actually think it's much worse. We got to the semi finals, at least. They just left by losing to a non-factor team. Im my mind that's much worse. But hey, people will think what they will
    Brazil lost the 3rd place game too..

David De Gea conceded 10 goals from the 11 shots on target he faced

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    David De Gea conceded 10 goals from the 11 shots on target he faced
    hope real madrid sees that.

Also fuck real madrid for helping spain get the boot, greedy bastards

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Wait what. Frankfurter Bogen?

Imagine the shit going down in Gallus right now.
    I was just kidding. I've moved from there years ago, but I grew up in Ginnheim =)

Yeah, I can imagine =) Well, good for you! Enjoy the party!

Penalties is a shit way of deciding who the winner should be. (No.. im neither danish or spanish) its just what i think. Its mostly about luck and barely has anything to do with the skill of the team as a whole.

Boring but i guess thats what football is

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I was just kidding. I've moved from there years ago, but I grew up in Ginnheim =)

Yeah, I can imagine =) Well, good for you! Enjoy the party!
    This would have been a mindfuck if you were my neighbor lol.

Thanks a lot. Not much of a party tho when I have to work tomorrow, I am already drinking some baldrian to be able to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Penalties is a shit way of deciding who the winner should be. (No.. im neither danish or spanish) its just what i think. Its mostly about luck and barely has anything to do with the skill of the team as a whole.

Penalties absolutely aren't about luck

More psychology and skill than luck, really. It might seem to an outsider like it's luck based, but it definitely isn't. Especially on a stage such as the world cup. 90% is your mental state and if you have the balls to shoot like a king

World cups/popular sporting events draw these kinda guys in like moths to a flame

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    With what we've seen tonight Southgate must be shitting himself, what with the Tottenham bottlesquad he's got at his disposal.
    Do you remember when your team bottled it in the Europa League and you shut up about bottling for like half a minute? Under a rock for about a week, good times...

And.... the danish guy disappeared from the thread. lmao. These "football fans".

Guess I will be cheering for Brazil next game.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz for Croatia !

If its an european team to win this world cup, i want it to be either Croatia or Belgium. But "unfortunately" it will be either Brazil or Uruguay

Deleted
    It'd be mint if Japan win tommorow.

Prefer the Mexicans as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    It'd be mint if Japan win tommorow.

Prefer the Mexicans as well.
    You all about that coming home?

After out truly shit performances in the group stage at least today was better with chances/offensive playmaking. Felt like Croatia didn't really turn up to play football the way they showed earlier. Also, I'd say the pen was a clear red.

Not so gutted we went out, Croatia is the better team on paper. Gutted for Schmeichel though, he did well.

Damn.. i guess i offended some hardcore football fans by stating the obvious. Ill back off

Damn.. i guess i offended some hardcore football fans by stating the obvious. Ill back off
    Yes we were deeply offended by your random throw away opinion that is not based on facts at all

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yes we were deeply offended by your random throw away opinion that is not based on facts at all
    I second this, i sighed audibly two times.

Deleted
    To all my Croatian brothers and sisters, no matter if you live in Croatia or are a part of our diaspora. A song for all of you!

Good game, Danes, you were the best opponent we had thus far.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I second this, i sighed audibly two times.
    His opinion is like tears in the rain....

(Yes I watched bladerunner again recently)