Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm all for lynching Crackle.

I'm just not going to vote just yet so we don't rush this day through. Give everyone a chance to see and maybe post (since the deadline was a little weird).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    (since the deadline was a little weird).
    hey hey, it's not like you couldn't have common sensed that it was a typo :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt this day will be rushed. We’ve been lucky to get lynches off this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got attacked by robin and luigi.

All the recruits rushing to lynch me because theyre recruited.

I have 25% health left.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Crackleslap Is your shield gone too, or just 25% life remaining and not going to tell us if the shield is there or not?
    @Graeham Like how you assume you'd be kept alive as easy lynch bait. Between you and Crackle, who were both on the blocks yesterday, its up in the air. Then again Lora hasnt done/said much this game. For what its worth, I dont remember much of what listo has said either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, fine. I try to come up with a decent little plan for us all to follow, to get some cooperation, but I guess that didn't happen. Or maybe it did, and the RB's both hit Graeham the night before and can't RB the same person twice. Whatever, let's do this the hard way.
    vote: Crackleslap

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Well, fine. I try to come up with a decent little plan for us all to follow, to get some cooperation, but I guess that didn't happen. Or maybe it did, and the RB's both hit Graeham the night before and can't RB the same person twice. Whatever, let's do this the hard way.
    If both crackle and Graeham are at 25% left, they can be killed at night and we can use this day to push for other information. We already know their claims of Pokemon parrier (Graeham) and Zelda heavy (Crackle). The people sitting back watching are worrying me.

Vote: listo95
    I dont remember much input the last 2 gamedays...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    If both crackle and Graeham are at 25% left, they can be killed at night and we can use this day to push for other information. We already know their claims of Pokemon parrier (Graeham) and Zelda heavy (Crackle). The people sitting back watching are worrying me.

Hmmmm.....

One possible issue. If the two role blockers both blocked Crackle last night, and it was because they couldn't block the same guy twice, then leaving Crackle to be smashed at night means he gets to strike a 50% blow to somebody, and can't be blocked since the pokemon role blocker just died last night.

I'm gonna check to see if the people who visited Crackle last night match those who Graeham claimed visited the night before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm.....

One possible issue. If the two role blockers both blocked Crackle last night, and it was because they couldn't block the same guy twice, then leaving Crackle to be smashed at night means he gets to strike a 50% blow to somebody, and can't be blocked since the pokemon role blocker just died last night.

I'm gonna check to see if the people who visited Crackle last night match those who Graeham claimed visited the night before.
    Thats a fun theory. Depedning on if the RB were smart and RB/Attcked the same target. It is possible the RB was dumb and blocked one, attacked someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marack you wanna know why I'm kinda in the backlines? Cause I have no idea how I'm supposed to play this game! I don't wanna end up accidently lynching members of my team. This game honestly feels weird to play. And if you forgot I was in the camp that was along the lines of no lynching until later on to allow the game to become more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Ike, Luigi and Robin.
    Here's the list of who attacked Graeham.

Crackle says he was attacked by Robin and Luigi.

I think it's likely that those are both role blockers. If that's true, then it's likely that Satsu was right and they can't block the same guy two nights in a row, which would likely mean that Crackle is open to wreak a little havoc if not lynched today.

- - - Updated - - -

This is of course assuming that the RB's went with my plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Crackleslap Is your shield gone too, or just 25% life remaining and not going to tell us if the shield is there or not?
    @Graeham Like how you assume you'd be kept alive as easy lynch bait. Between you and Crackle, who were both on the blocks yesterday, its up in the air. Then again Lora hasnt done/said much this game. For what its worth, I dont remember much of what listo has said either.
    People leaving Graeham alive to be an easy lynch could be the exact reason people left Crackle alive.

The grouped up Mario and Fire Emblem players were probably targeting unknown players who they believe aren’t on their team. Pokémon players obviously would leave Graeham alone and would also avoid Crackle because they’d be leaving him as the easy lynch.

That doesn’t mean they aren’t both good lynch targets. The fact that we all keep leaving them alive at night is good reason to lynch one of them.

I don't think Marack is pushing on Listo out of genuine concern. I think he's on a team that has already recruited all of their members and as such isn't overly concerned about who gets lynched so long as it is an 'unknown'.

10+ Year Old Account
    You’re assuming we find out if we are targeted by RB’ers. I know we learn when targeted by an attack but do you know something I don’t?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    You’re assuming we find out if we are targeted by RB’ers. I know we learn when targeted by an attack but do you know something I don’t?
    I was told on N1 that my Parry ability was blocked.

10+ Year Old Account

Are you seriously taking them at their word?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Marack you wanna know why I'm kinda in the backlines? Cause I have no idea how I'm supposed to play this game! I don't wanna end up accidently lynching members of my team. This game honestly feels weird to play. And if you forgot I was in the camp that was along the lines of no lynching until later on to allow the game to become more fun.
    I’ve said screw it and if I kill one of my teammates I blame them for not recruiting me.

Are you seriously taking them at their word?
    I've been nothing but truthful about what has happened to me. I don't know if that's the case for Crackle but I'm inclined to believe so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then I know I haven’t been blocked this game. I’m not sure how I feel about this but I’m going to take it as an insult.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been nothing but truthful about what has happened to me. I don't know if that's the case for Crackle but I'm inclined to believe so.
    Forgive me if I don’t believe you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Marack is pushing on Listo out of genuine concern. I think he's on a team that has already recruited all of their members and as such isn't overly concerned about who gets lynched so long as it is an 'unknown'.
    I still havent been recruited by my team. SO still flying solo. Not a major push on listo, but the vote and my remarks toward him have been answered. Would still like to see more interactions from him, and comments on past days where there was discussion.

Unvote

So I would assume that RB, Parry and recruit can likely be blocked, but would a basic attack be blockable since its not an ability?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pretty sure that Graeham had already mentioned that he was told he was blocked before. If not him, somebody else did.