Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would assume so Marack. It says it prevents any Night action.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Forgive me if I don’t believe you.
    Well, feel free to ask for elaboration. What is it that you don't believe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, feel free to ask for elaboration. What is it that you don't believe?
    I am not going to trust anyone telling me what their health is at.

Since I don't know what else to do right now, I'm just going to dump some thoughts into the thread. Sorry...

-----------------------------

From D3:

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    A-sayo is not a heavy. A-sayo is a parrier. I attacked a-sayo both nights, and was parried last night.
    Meaning he attacked Asayo N1 and N2. Danner is Jigglypuff, a roleblocker. Interestingly, Danner got parried N2 hitting Asayo. Why wasn't he roleblocking Asayo this night? Maybe he chose a different target? (Weird choice if so.) Or maybe he was unable to RB Asayo this night? Non-consecutive targets, or non-consecutive nights?

From D2:

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    I am Ganon. Last night I shielded myself and got attacked by 2 persons (Bowser and Marth). I can safely confirm Bowser is a heavy.
    Meaning Bowser and Marth attacked him N1. Why didn't he claim Jigglypuff attacked him as well? I can only assume this was intentional misinformation (perhaps to make it look like he wasn't as down on health as he actually was?). Did he lie about Bowser and Marth as well?

I wonder if Danner was roleblocked N1, and that's why Asayo never claimed to be hit by him: Can roleblock block an attack? (It would make sense.) This would put Asayo back into the "telling the truth" category. He wouldn't be lying about knowing Jigglypuff attacked him if he didn't actually know it.

From D4:

Do you really want to waste a lynch on someone at 25% health and with a broken shield? I can easily be role blocked and targeted by the same person at night to finish me off.

Ike, Luigi and Robin attacked me last night.
    From D2:

I was told that Ganon attacked me last night...
    Today:

I was told on N1 that my Parry ability was blocked.
    From D3:

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    i attacked graeham last night and he did in fact parry.
    So, Graeham is a parrier. He claims he parried N1 (and was roleblocked, which he was informed of). Yet Crackle claims Graeham parried N2. Can he parry consecutive nights? Can a roleblock reset his parry? I think it's more likely he was lying about trying to parry N1.

He was attacked by Ganondorf (a heavy) N1. Then by Luigi, Ike and Robin N3. If Graeham is actually a parrier (I'll assume Crackle was telling the truth on that), then that should be 125% damage (some of that eating his 50% shield) leaving him with 25% left. If Luigi, Ike and Robin did hit him, it's clear none of those three is a heavy, or else Graeham would be dead. And it's clear Graeham is not a heavy if he's a confirmed parrier.

With Ike and Robin being non-heavy, that means Marth must be heavy. But this theory requires Graeham to be telling the truth that he was hit by Ike and Robin and Luigi.

Interesting side note: Asayo said he can confirm Bowser is heavy. Why couldn't he also confirm Marth is heavy? It should have been obvious, if the mod told him he had 50% health left after shielding, then clearly both players are heavy. Did Asayo somehow overlook that obvious fact? Or is Marth not heavy?

If Marth isn't heavy, then Graeham must be lying about who targeted him D4. Because if Marth isn't heavy, the one of the people he claimed targeted him must be heavy. And one or more of the people he claimed targeted him clearly did not.

At this point, I don't know if Asayo overlooked an obvious fact, or if Graeham (once again) slipped in a blatant lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hit by Marth and Charizard and took 75% damage. So one of them is definietly a heavy.

Charizard is heavy. Marth is not. If you're telling the truth, Graeham is lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nvm! I didn't realise FE parrier already died!

Graeham's 100% a parry.

- - - Updated - - -

and is 100% confirmed pokemon and should 100% be dying right now.

Vote: Graeham

Maybe people will listen this time instead of playing to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Charizard is heavy. Marth is not. If you're telling the truth, Graeham is lying.
    He's literally been lying all game and i'm the only one thats bothered to attempt anything about it.

- - - Updated - - -

could be possible that Lora, Krayzy, & Graeham are all team pokemon. Though I haven't really paid attention to who's attacked who. Not that makes anything 100% set in stone because of the randomness nights 1 & 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Coincidentally I was also attacked by 0 pokemon last night and suddenly there's 3 players rushing to lynch me on day open.

Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I was hit by Marth and Charizard and took 75% damage. So one of them is definietly a heavy.
    When was this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    When was this?
    Night before last. Night 3 if my math is correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you assuming Ike and Robin are non-heavy while not even pondering Luigi?

This website's search function is horrendous. Just awful. It cannot be relied on to find all posts from a specific user. >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you assuming Ike and Robin are non-heavy while not even pondering Luigi?
    Did you even read what I wrote? What does Luigi have to do with my observations? Ike, Robin, and Marth are Fire Emblem. One of those three is heavy. Luigi is not Fire Emblem. Perhaps you didn't know this?

- - - Updated - - -

I've made multiple observations in that post, but the salient one to your question is this:

1) Asayo seemed to imply Marth is not heavy.
    2) Graeham indirectly implied Ike and Robin are not heavy.

One of these two players is clearly wrong. One of those three characters must be heavy. Crackle seems to confirm Marth is not heavy. In that case, if Ike or Robin are heavy, then Graeham should be dead now. Graeham being alive means Graeham lied about who targeted him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’ve never heard of Fire Emblem before this game and never played Pokémon. The last time I played a Mario or Zelda game was probably 25 years ago.

So no I didn’t put it together that those 3 were Fire Emblem. I asked about those 2 and Luigi because they all attacked the same night.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if parriers are told who they parry and Graeham just has a lot more health than he is saying.

Fair enough. Sorry. I assumed people would know who was or wasn't in which teams once they were told the name. My post was probably hard to follow if you didn't know that information.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if parriers are told who they parry and Graeham just has a lot more health than he is saying.
    I considered this possibility, but Crackle directly said he was parried by Graeham. If Crackle is lying about that, then it's possible Graeham is not a parrier. Of course, with how many people have been lying this game, I wouldn't put it past Crackle to be lying as well. If Graeham is not the parrier, then that means there is one parrier still out there (the pokemon parrier).

10+ Year Old Account
    If you click on the total post count for this thread it will bring up a list showing each person who has posted here and how many posts that person has made. Clicking on that number should pull up every post in this thread made by that person.

I did that, it doesn't show all posts.

- - - Updated - - -

I should say it doesn't always show all posts. I've seen a number of occasions where some posts are clearly not showing (such as the most recently made posts).

- - - Updated - - -

Example: https://www.mmo-champion.com/search....rchid=57540000

Search on Crackle, doesn't show anything from today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I think I’ve always used it to look up old posts so I’ve never paid attention to if it is missing new ones.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s also possible I missed older posts by assuming they were all there.

I wonder if it worked better in the past when I frequently used it.

Perhaps there are two servers, and the one used for searches is only synchronized with the main one at set intervals (like once per day)?

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if it worked better in the past when I frequently used it.
    I noticed this issue in the past as well, and have always been hesitant about the reliability of searches because of it. I'm only making a big deal out of it now because I'm actively trying to find certain posts and they're not appearing. And I'm not sure if it's because I'm wrong about those posts existing (if I'm remembering the existence or content of a post wrong) or if the search feature is buggy.

It definitely wouldn't surprise me. You're told who attacks you at night. It would be safe to assume that you get told who you parried.

I'm still not convinced Crackle is who he says he is. Every time he's about to be lynched there's a new excuse to avoid lynching him.

Vote: Crackleslap

Dendrek's concerns make no sense, either. Even if I were lying - which I'm not - a heavy is still more dangerous than a parrier. Unless, of course, the heavy is actually on his team.

Yes, Graeham, I'm on team Zelda.

Vote Graeham

Gotta protect my teammate.

- - - Updated - - -

Explain this to me Graeham: How did you survive a hit from Ganondorf, Luigi, Robin and Ike?