Deleted

DK or Warrior for BFA

Trying to decide on a new main for BFA and it stands between DK or Warrior.
    What are the pros & cons for both? Gonna pvp mostly, arena and BG's.

Deleted
    Ugh...warriors always suck at pvp when unsupported. On the other hand they are really strong when they ARE supported.
    Dks can always handle themselves.

If you intend to do mainly group pvp: Warrior
    For mainly solo pvp: Dk

You pretty can't give decent feedback on PvP because:

1.Rated PvP is disabled on Beta, therefore no pre made vs. pre made possible
    2.Skirmishes on 120 have a 5min+ queue time and are just random people vs. random people
    3.Unrated Bg queue doesn't even open up after like 1h+ waiting
    4.Templates aren't active
    5.Reward structure (Conquest) is currently disabled / doesn't work

I really want to give feedback on PvP, but i find myself utterly unable to because this whole things feels like it is in Alpha stage.

So really, as of right now, it is a coin flip and no one will know the who has won until we're like a month into the expansion, post 1st wave of balance hotfixes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Ugh...warriors always suck at pvp when unsupported. On the other hand they are really strong when they ARE supported.
    Dks can always handle themselves.

If you intend to do mainly group pvp: Warrior
    For mainly solo pvp: Dk
    What??? When did you play last time? Warrior's are epicly strong in solo pvp. In Legion arms and fury both had very strong defensive, at one point fury was godmode and they had to nerf.

On topic both classes are looking strong. As with warr they are always viable, Dk is also an excellent choice but sometimes less viable than warr. Ultimately depends on your play style and what you enjoy, also which class your friends play.

I am stuck between these two classes as well. I am waiting to play both and see which has the best self heals and mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSTARFIGHTER View Post
    Impossible to know the meta for BfA arena, but in Legion the DK had The Walking Dead which was top tier on ladder and one of the go-to compositions used by Method Orange in tournament play. Warrior was also really strong with an elemental shaman.

Probably a wash when it comes to arena.

For battlegrounds and warmode? I would pick DK because they fare much better against rogues than warriors. I get the feeling that warmode PvP will have lots and lots of rogues lurking around, and without a healer for support - warriors will be fodder.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the content. DKs, at least frost, had their self healing nerfed pretty hard while fury has pretty good self healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    What??? When did you play last time? Warrior's are epicly strong in solo pvp. In Legion arms and fury both had very strong defensive, at one point fury was godmode and they had to nerf.

On topic both classes are looking strong. As with warr they are always viable, Dk is also an excellent choice but sometimes less viable than warr. Ultimately depends on your play style and what you enjoy, also which class your friends play.
    I played in Legion.

Man, thing is, I never have any issues against warriors whenever I play any of my characters (bm hunter, ww monk, affliction lock), so I never feel the need to roll a warrior for pvp purposes.

DKs have shit mobility so that instantly makes Warriors more appealing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    DKs have shit mobility so that instantly makes Warriors more appealing.
    Yeah, that's my only gripe with DKs

Yeah, that's my only gripe with DKs
    It's honestly the main reason why I think you should go Warrior over DK....I can't stand the mobility of death knights and while I fully understand that you don't want all classes to be homogenized...the whole point of playing a melee class is to smash whatever your target is with melee attacks...DKs and Rets suffer from insanely bad mobility and thus makes the job much much harder to do in any facet of game play. Warriors have an easier time doing their job as a melee class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    It's honestly the main reason why I think you should go Warrior over DK....I can't stand the mobility of death knights and while I fully understand that you don't want all classes to be homogenized...the whole point of playing a melee class is to smash whatever your target is with melee attacks...DKs and Rets suffer from insanely bad mobility and thus makes the job much much harder to do in any facet of game play. Warriors have an easier time doing their job as a melee class.
    I agree, i am moving forward with my Warrior. Have debated playing a DH but i feel Warriors are more fun in PvP

Deleted
    I played Beta the last few days.

DK is ridiculously overpowered.
    Warri is pretty fun to play but - as mentioned above - you need support.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are squishy just like in Legion.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

warlock. insane damage & literally unkillable. my warlock tanks better than any legit tank in this game, its absurd.