Thread: July 1st Teaser

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think it's just skins. Not a new hero yet.

Another Overcringe hero...sigh...

Looks like one of the iron stars that were in the Garrosh fight. I think they are built by Blackfuse. I say we get a second goblin!

ps: And the same Iron Stars were used at the Dock of the Iron Horde! So Maybe really blackhand?
    Last edited by Inukashi; 2018-07-02 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    I'm hoping for AU Blackhand because he's one of the best orcs ever, but Blackfuse is the best goblin so I'd be down with him too.
    Blackhand is ma homie. He be da boss.

Could be deathwing. My initial thought was a goblin, but then remember deathwing got his armor from goblins or something and the face on the wheel kind of looks like a dragon.

A friend noted the one "eye" in the logo. Could it be Killrogg Deadeye? He was a member of the Iron Horde too.

Deleted
    I hope Blackhand!

- - - Updated - - -

In in the end it's probably going to be some gay Overwatch hero ... this looks too much like that D.va teaser ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    In in the end it's probably going to be some gay Overwatch hero
    We already have Tracer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    We already have Tracer.
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Rexxar is not an Orc. He is Half-Ogre and Half-Orc.
    So we have 5 and a half Orcs then.

This could be an event that goes with skins like that of Garrosh (No idea of the name)
    But if not, if this is a hero im afraid it could be Siegecrafter Blackfuse (Another goblin with saws... )
    it could be something related with Rock & Roll racing but I highly doubt it
    OR... OR, it could be the queen of Junkertown, yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    The symbol looks Goblin related but goblins do not have sharp or elongated lower canines like the image shows.
    The goblin shredder actually does have those kinda canines on the grille.

What if it's Thok? Blackfuse was the one who had imprisoned him after all. I think the game would benefit from a giant dinosaur.

I have a feeling it might be Roadhog. I really hope it's not. But heyo, we'll see.

As much as I loved WoD Blackhand and would insta buy him in HOTS, I'm not sure Blizzard would just add another Orc Melee Bruiser (to be fair I'd say Garrosh should have been Blackhand due to the armor mechanic and have Garrosh have a more aggressive and damage oriented kit).

My money would be on the shredder (most of blackfuse's tech was very orcish in design). I wonder if he will have a D.va style mechanic to leave the shredder.

Bonus points if you could shred all the trees and bushes on the map. Watch as they pull a Deathwing/D.va and it's Winston fighting random orcs and Garrosh somewhere.

Blackfuse would be cool. Not another orc please.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Mecha Mal'Ganis. Oh yeah.
    Mech'Ganis?

I'm going to say its related to Starcraft and Mira Han:

And the Skull on the symbol looks like a hybrid of Han's style and goggles and the skull painted on her marauders and marines.

But then again the Hots team does like to destroy the look of iconic characters so maybe this will be related to Nozdormu.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I'm going to say its related to Starcraft and Mira Han:

And the Skull on the symbol looks like a hybrid of Han's style and goggles and the skull painted on her marauders and marines.
    Is she affiliated with sawblades? Does the skull possess tusks?