Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    With the empowered concordance in effect, how’re people finding the mage tower now?
    easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished my tower a half hour ago or so.
    Tried it the other day (post super-artifact) at 922 and struggled. Biggest issue was me being stupid and not fighting in the middle during arcane phase-having to cross the entire platform. Then I refused to switch talents during the downtime so I was missing some dps without chaos blades.

Ran some lfr today and got to 931. Killed it third attempt (second attempt my keyboard stopped taking input so I just stood there while in arcane phase; think I turned on sticky keys by accident)

Just that bit of HP and agi let me complete the challenge in demonic build. Legendaries used were bracers and belt (only LEGO’s I have at all on my DH)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I will appreciate some advices. As there is only 9 days left to do it and so far I've struggled. I'm 929 ilvl and as legenderaries I have both rings. What makes me fail every time (so far 6 attempts) is the mirror phase, I can't get to Xylem fast enough and despise having watched many videos I can't understand how to get the healing. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Novotni View Post
    I will appreciate some advices. As there is only 9 days left to do it and so far I've struggled. I'm 929 ilvl and as legenderaries I have both rings. What makes me fail every time (so far 6 attempts) is the mirror phase, I can't get to Xylem fast enough and despise having watched many videos I can't understand how to get the healing. Thanks.
    Take your time getting to him then. Just kill the fake images in 1 or 2 hits, stand in their bubble they create. Then zip to the next one via fel rush and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    With the empowered concordance in effect, how’re people finding the mage tower now?
    A joke, surely.

Both the DH challenges were already on the easy side, especially Havoc. I wish I could try them again now with beefed up artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by Novotni View Post
    Only 9 days left? did they make an announcement that the pvp season is over?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Only 9 days left? did they make an announcement that the pvp season is over?
    They did flag ptr as release candidate and since it's not this week (4th of July and all), everyone's betting on the next week. It could be in 2 weeks, but I wouldn't count on it, if you need to finish something before pre-patch, rather expect it on 10th/11th and plan to be done by then.

I agree with Marrilaife, they don't make the PTR a release candidate and let it stay that for 2 weeks. I'm 75% sure it will be released 11th july. We will probably see a PVP season ending warning this week.

Just got the skin! I don't know why I couldn't kill the images so I just did VR and 2x fel rush everytime. Finally...

Deleted
    Managed it on my 7th attempt (4 actual attempts with buff consumables). 900 ilvl

I had the eye beam head and welfare ring leggos.

Quote Originally Posted by Qck View Post
    A joke, surely.

Both the DH challenges were already on the easy side, especially Havoc. I wish I could try them again now with beefed up artifact.
    The Havoc challenge was nowhere near as easy as the Vengeance one, which is definitely the easiest tank challenge by far.

Overall the concordance buff made it easier for sure, but for some increased damage can only do so much.