Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is basically what everyone should do, note that you need to double jump to be above the beams in the middle.

Deleted
    Double fel rush into felblade and you're there?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Double fel rush into felblade and you're there?
    You need a target for Felblade to work, and if you interrupt the boss and drag him to the center of the room you will always reach him with 2x fel rush only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    You need a target for Felblade to work, and if you interrupt the boss and drag him to the center of the room you will always reach him with 2x fel rush only.
    Plenty of mirror images to target.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Plenty of mirror images to target.
    Simply no need though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    Don't be afraid to kill a mirror image and chill in a bubble while waiting for a fel rush charge
    I don't think he wants to know how to actually do this. He wants to know why he can't just face-roll it.

I died a few times while "chilling" in the bubble
    You don't have that big of a window.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    You have like 40 sec. window to reach him. What it worked for me was to pay attention on the minimap at the moment the fight transitioned to mirror one and instantly double fel rush to the shimmering clone.
    If you have around 910/915 ilvl you can kill clones so fast it's not even worth the risk. You literally can't take more then 40 sec. At least this is what i did, i had the most wipe when i tried to jump directly.

wow this thread is like a gift that fell on my hands! i was having so much trouble yesterday night with this issue...

The interrupt and bring xylem to the center to double rush shortly after the mirror phase appears might be the best advice i read here. Going to try it tonight.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-07-03 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I don't have Prydaz or legendary chest. Unfortunately you have very little control over which legendaries you have in this expansion
    At this point in the expansion you have full control over which legendaries you have, because you should have them all for at least the spec you main.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    At this point in the expansion you have full control over which legendaries you have, because you should have them all for at least the spec you main.
    Not everyone has all legendaries.
    I play lots of alts, have all 12 classes above 930 and i don't have a single class with all legendaries.

I do the mage tower challenges with the available ones... have managed so far. Still missing some.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Lol what a stupid remark. At this point of expansion you should have been done with your main in MT, people who are asking for advice in these kind of threads usually are looking for tips on their underplayed and undergeared alts to knock them out by the courtesy of free maxed out AP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Not everyone has all legendaries.
    I play lots of alts, have all 12 classes above 930 and i don't have a single class with all legendaries.

I do the mage tower challenges with the available ones... have managed so far. Still missing some.
    True, i have done 14 challenge right now (dk,shaman,warlock,dh,priest,monk), someone with 970 ilvl legendary and the free for all ring. If you have 2 random legendary at max ilvl you are gold. Now i am waiting for the second legendary on my pala to give the challenge a go!

i found this one to be particularly easy, as the phase is about to begin go to the center, kill 1 mirror to have a safezone so you can look at the minimap to see where he is, whn you find him just dubble fel rush to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    If you have around 910/915 ilvl you can kill clones so fast it's not even worth the risk. You literally can't take more then 40 sec. At least this is what i did, i had the most wipe when i tried to jump directly.
    It's not about killing clones fast, but about the fact you can only move between bubbles with fel rush, which has only 2 charges (10s cd/charge).
    If you get bad luck and the clone spawns far away, you might run out of time before reaching it.

Deleted
    Remember that using metamorphosis lets you jump really far. Far, like over 2/3 the area you are at, which should be enough to jump at him directly. I used it at the first mirror phase, and could use it again at the void-monster part too.
    Last edited by mmoc186784de60; 2018-07-03 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psztol View Post
    Had the same problem as OP when I did it for the first time around 900 ilvl a couple of months ago.
    The thing is (as someone already mentioned) you DON'T HAVE TO rush it. Just go from bubble to bubble killing images and you'll get to him.
    Just chill
    You do have to rush it tho. If you take too long it's insta death.

Deleted
    I had trouble with every version of this mage tower except as Havoc and SV

It's total faceroll as a DH so long as you're over 920ilevel just stay in one bubble, wait for cast, charge to the bubble nearest him, and eyebeam. Done.

Cast Imprison on him right before he teleports away, after dragging him as close to the middle as possible.

Now he's super easy to see, Jump - Jump - Aim - Fel Rush - Fel Rush (if needed). As I recall you just need to pass thru the shimmer to activate him, not land on it exactly.

Before he teleports, you will need to position yourself near the middle. That way, when he teleports, you use your fel rush to get to him quickly. I'd recommend interrupting one of his frostbolts during that last string to save you some health, and allowing you to position him closer to the middle while attacking.

When the phase changes, look at your minimap. His position will be marked with a Yellow Dot. Fel Rush to that location as soon as you can.