Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I still haven't heard a peep about how they plan on balancing the factions.

War Mode is not going to be very popular with Alliance players. So either the factions won't be well-balanced and it will be Horde-dominated to such an extent even PvE-only players will turn it on, or there will be lengthy Horde queues that will increase as time goes on until Blizzard adds something like merc mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    @truulte sure thing, ill stop talking. Thats the way to meet a different opinion. Tell them to stop being entitled. Dont show any ANY facts pointing to counter the points or arguments, just shut up and go away, silence the opposition, hell, round them up and get rid of them...that has worked so well for those before...
    God forbid PVPers get content for the first time in years? Get over yourself. You have no idea what you're talking about.

To the THREE idiots who decided to gang up on me in the Coldarra, stalk me all the way back to the Ally base, shouting "taunt" emotes the entire way, then camp outside waiting for a gank:

As your feeble, short lived brotherhood crumbled under your clouded objective, I snuck out, went back to Coldarra, and with you now in a separated state, proceeded to split each of your skulls in half a minimum of 3 times each.

Yes War mode, I'm in....

I have a hard time believing that alliance pve players will turn on warmode. The whole reason I quit pvp realm, playing as horde, was because of nonstop ganks during the leveling process.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I could be happy for pvp people if this stupid concept would not steal my pve abilities which my characters had for years, to make them pvp exclusive. Hated this already in Legion.
    You must be a very sad, embittered and unhappy person if you genuinely think your PvE abilities have somehow been 'stolen' from you.

And it's not a stupid concept. What you presumably mean to say is:

"This is a concept that I, personally, don't intend to take advantage of."

And you know what? That's fine. World of Warcraft has become a very broad church, one that caters to several millions of players at different times, with different wants, and that house different aspirations.

My only advice at this point is that you take a step back, and get over yourself.
    Last edited by mmoca8060fd94f; 2018-06-30 at 09:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewston View Post
    So PvE bonuses for PvP players, idiotic, so just give PvE players honor rewards etc for doing world quests as well, or can you hear how dumb that sounds?
    You do realize that you can get honor from world quests in Legion and they all can be completed with 0 PvP, right?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Rewards for casual PvP remain inadequate. If anything, this prevents very casual players from doing faux world PvP (towers, in Legion) since they'll be tossed into War Mode now.

So I don't expect casual PvP participation to go up much.

7+ Year Old Account
    War Mode is basically a free 15% bonus exp and damage (or whatever the numbers end up being) for rogues whether they care about PvP or not. I plan on using it and doing exactly zero pvp.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kessiaan View Post
    I still haven't heard a peep about how they plan on balancing the factions.

War Mode is not going to be very popular with Alliance players. So either the factions won't be well-balanced and it will be Horde-dominated to such an extent even PvE-only players will turn it on, or there will be lengthy Horde queues that will increase as time goes on until Blizzard adds something like merc mode.
    Damn near everyone i know went horde. Many of the top guilds went horde due to the stronger racials compared to alliance.

This is going to be one horribly unbalanced expansion for alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Decyde View Post
    Damn near everyone i know went horde. Many of the top guilds went horde due to the stronger racials compared to alliance.

alliance had their time in the sun with human racials lol

I love what they write about the Air Drops: "Similar to the chest in Gurubashi Arena, players can fight over the crate and claim it for their faction."

Blizzard trying to act like they didn't steal it from PUBG

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    If only they hadn't ruined the scaling and allowed a 110 to have a chance against a 120. Because that makes a whole lot of sense.
    110 is 92% of 120. It makes enough sense to me.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VekniDarkIron View Post
    Basic bitch detected
    You outting yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    alliance had their time in the sun with human racials lol
    I'm gonna go War Mode with my gnome army. I don't switch races due to racials.

Exclamation Simply Put

I genuinely feel like this was posted simply for the sake of complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    Bonus everything for the PVPer and those not PVP get squat.... nothing new... Blizzard been moving from the old PvE and defeat the bosses to lets do overwatch for world of warcraft....

Can't people see...truly this glaring snakesales attitude? Lets put more into PvP and then we do not have to develop as much PvE, we throw in some new arena or
    some new PvP zone and let the players beat eachother that way we do not have to develop as many new PvE stuff, this is what it will end up being.

Put more umph into PvP and more interest, and guess what, once you get use to PvP they will add more and more required stuff into PvP, and before you know it
    you have to do PvP quests just to get ahead in the PvE and then a few expansions down the road, why even build bosses, lets just build areas for PvP and yay
    we can cut down on the developers and their salaries...

It would not be the first game that went from PvE and good storyline and slowly over time it became more action and more shooter and pvp oritend until
    in the end its nothing like what it presented itself to be.

Look at for example Final Fantasy... anyone that played the first 3 can actually say they like the newest action-rpg SE released?

I hope World of Warcraft remains PvE oriented and those wanting PvP go over to overwatch or get a stand alone game and stop mixing PvP and PvE
    and stop pandering to the PvP players.