Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I must admit i cheesed too XD But i payed my debt when i did Twins with shadow priest. So far the hardest dps challenge. Maybe the most faceroll is discipline priest, monk dps, and ele shaman.
    I agree about ele. It took me around 30 attempts to get Agatha down as fire, ele was a one-shot.

Regarding Twins cheese, after completing aff, I discovered that Mirror Images can also be used to taunt Karam in the frost encounter. This gives you a 20-30s window for DPSing him at leisure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    I agree about ele. It took me around 30 attempts to get Agatha down as fire, ele was a one-shot.

Regarding Twins cheese, after completing aff, I discovered that Mirror Images can also be used to taunt Karam in the frost encounter. This gives you a 20-30s window for DPSing him at leisure.
    I still have Pala and Warrior before Mage in my list, but thank you for the advice! Meanwhile, my Druid is still lvl 100.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisuseless View Post
    I have done the challenge for every tank class. There is no tanking involved. It is a purely dps challenge and treating it like one leads to it being beaten shortly.
    And here I am flashing back to several wipes because I tanked the nether horrors too close to Velen and they blew him up.

Or how by not using your AM and CDs Kruul will kill most classes by the 3rd or 4th annihilation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't start bait threads. Closing this.

CLOSED.