Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Do we know yet what the power level of items will be? I saw in the videos they were 600, but I don't know if that was just for testing purposes or not. If that's the case, then I'm done playing until the expansion comes out...I have all of the weapons and armor I want on all three classes at this point, barring any I need for any changes in the expansion obviously. I'm just grinding up PL now, which is pointless if the expansion PL is almost 300 points higher.
    600 is going to be the cap out of the gate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is The Frigid Jackal sniper any good for PvE? If not, what sniper would you guys recommend I go for?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Is The Frigid Jackal sniper any good for PvE? If not, what sniper would you guys recommend I go for?
    DARCI or EP sniper.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    DARCI or EP sniper.
    DARCI it is then. Won't be getting the EP sniper for a long time. Thanks.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    K now that its on sale I might pick it up. Hows the pc population doing? Regardless of personal gripes with the game I legit wanna know if the population is healthy enough for me to find groups and play!

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    K now that its on sale I might pick it up. Hows the pc population doing? Regardless of personal gripes with the game I legit wanna know if the population is healthy enough for me to find groups and play!
    I dont play as much as I used too, but the usual 2 nights a week I play I dont have any problem having people doing public events with me, and the queue for both pvp and heroic strikes are quick too. (NA)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    I dont play as much as I used too, but the usual 2 nights a week I play I dont have any problem having people doing public events with me, and the queue for both pvp and heroic strikes are quick too. (NA)
    Ty for the reply! I d like a reply from someone from EU as well though since thats where I ll be playing

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When is the free-access revoked? I've been playing it over the weekend and it's monday now, seems I can still play? o.O
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I have the Sleeper Simulant (again)... Not sure what to do with myself in D2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Well, I have the Sleeper Simulant (again)... Not sure what to do with myself in D2 now.
    Yeah I've been taking a break myself. On the bright side next week's patch brings clan chat for PC, prestige mode for the raid lairs if you're into that part of the game and the new bounty system which I have no clue if I should be excited for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Yeah I've been taking a break myself. On the bright side next week's patch brings clan chat for PC, prestige mode for the raid lairs if you're into that part of the game and the new bounty system which I have no clue if I should be excited for.
    I play on ps4, and in a dead clan no less. Nor do I raid, so they're pretty meh for me

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    From everything I've heard...they had it handled perfectly well in Destiny 1. No clue why they decided to change nor why they refuse to move away from the "week long rallies" approach as folks generally seem to prefer having them always active as side-activities. They're infinitely better than they were before the change that added in renown but...Bungie still seems to be really missing the mark in terms of the kind of grinding folks are asking for : /
    Segments of the community asked for a PVE style Iron Banner event. Could say Bungie was lazy and used factions as the easy way instead of creating an all new event to draw players in. Personally I would like to see a hybrid system with both long term grind and a separate short term event grind.

In terms of the "kind of grind" is all over the place with many of the subreddit post creators in the position of not even being able to play every week and the weekend warriors not wanting to do the grind that is doable in a single day. Both the D1 and D2 system leave them shafted.

Who in the community does bungie listen to when it comes to grind? Even in WoW this continues to be a hotly debated topic. Perhaps one of the biggest issues when it comes to /dtg is the large shifting community based on whose needs are being catered. For a good six months post launch the subreddit was very pro-hardcore with support for limited exclusive rewards to now a community that never wants to miss out on a reward regardless of how casual they are. Doesnt help that many who hated even D1 filled the subreddit during that time. So there never was really a fans of D1 voice until more recently.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2018-07-16 at 02:23 AM.

that july content looks a hella boring lol

Thats kind of cool, I hope they add more of those hidden stuff in the game in the future. I might try this later tonight

https://kotaku.com/destiny-2-players...ium=Socialflow

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Thats kind of cool, I hope they add more of those hidden stuff in the game in the future. I might try this later tonight

https://kotaku.com/destiny-2-players...ium=Socialflow
    Kinda sad when pretty much everyone I know (myself included) that loved Black Spindle in D1 can’t find the motivation to even log in and attempt this. Says a lot about the current state of D2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Kinda sad when pretty much everyone I know (myself included) that loved Black Spindle in D1 can’t find the motivation to even log in and attempt this. Says a lot about the current state of D2.
    I don't even have the motivation to re download it let alone log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't even have the motivation to re download it let alone log in.
    You’re missing out on probably one of the best secret mission in destinys history.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    You’re missing out on probably one of the best secret mission in destinys history.
    Maybe I am and maybe I'm not. Still not worth reinstalling for a single mission imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may re-install when they have matchmaking for NF (it's freaking 2018 f f s).
    Or is it already in game?...

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I may re-install when they have matchmaking for NF (it's freaking 2018 f f s).
    Or is it already in game?...
    Guided games work just fine for finding Nightfall groups, it just takes a while to find one. But even before they nerfed Nightfalls I was able to get it done with guided games.