Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Really? The horde side shows Sylvannas' being a tactical genius? What part of starting war with a faction that both outnumbers you and out techs you while wanting peace with you is tactically genius?

- - - Updated - - -

Why does metzen like a character where all he does is be a powerful loser.
    Metzen left Blizz in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    She tried to save... she tried to do shit. The same old crap I keep hearing. Bad decision making gets people killed, it got Jaina's people killed and it got Calia killed... but not really, cause Alliance heroes don't pay with their lives, just with other people's lives. Gimme a fucking break. At least the HOMICIDAL MANIAC gets called on her shit. Your INCOMPETENT LEADERS do not. Always the victims, always excuses. That's why the Alliance sucks it's a faction of excuses and bad story fueled by people who can't tell the difference between story and reality. I just wish that fucking faction wasn't tied to the Horde story.
    Given how Calia is neither a leader, or alliance member at that time...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Metzen left Blizz in 2016
    I was responding to the 'fact' someone claimed about Malfurion being a character Metzen liked. Except he did nothing while Metzen was there.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Given how Calia is neither a leader, or alliance member at that time...

- - - Updated - - -

I was responding to the 'fact' someone claimed about Malfurion being a character Metzen liked. Except he did nothing while Metzen was there.
    Show me where I said it was a ‘fact’, shithead

(I’m still right though)

7+ Year Old Account
    Really? The horde side shows Sylvannas' being a tactical genius? What part of starting war with a faction that both outnumbers you and out techs you while wanting peace with you is tactically genius?.
    shows in the bias book

the attack in teldrasill is the most fail strategic atack in wow story, nothing make sense and everyone look dumb