Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't think that if the Danish culture actually embraces daycare at such an early age is a fact (and it is presented as such if 93% do it) that it is an issue to make it compulsory. I do think it is an issue to only make it compulsory based on residence though; why not make it for everyone if they can opt out of it and just be denied certain limited forms of welfare?
    Almost every kid at the age of 1 gets put into daycare.

The problem this stems from is that many Muslim mothers don't don this, and at the same time don't speak danish for whatever reason, and in addition to all this teach values that are so far from the norm in Denmark that it is hurtful to the children as they grow up.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

15+ Year Old Account
    Again then, why not make it apply to everyone? The argument against this is mostly that it targets a specific group. It would hurt no Dane if this applied to everyone in Denmark and it would be far more reasonable.
    The situation is not the same, the problems of being ill-equiped for functioning in society including poor language skills is not something you will find among danish kids.
    As a thumb of rule I agree with you, the more streamlined the better but only if the outset is the same which it clearly is not.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Refugees are settled in specific places by each government.
    This is not just about refugees, most of these welfare cases are 2nd generation. And you do realise refugees can move after if they want, right?

These are are full of people whose parents or grandparents came here yet they can barely speak Danish while having citizenship since birth.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2018-07-04 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    This is not just about refugees, most of these welfare cases are 2nd generation. And you do realise they can move after if they want, right?
    Also one of the new laws/rules is anyone moving into one of these areas will have their benefits cut, so there must be some element of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Logorrhea View Post
    It seems the concepts of integration and assimilation are so hard to comprehend for some immigrants that it must be forced on them. I don't disagree, Denmark is doing what should be done as a courtesy by the immigrant to their new homeland. This bending over backwards to accommodate immigrants will be the death of Western civilisation.
    Immigrants assimilate in the states we don’t force them to but they do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    Your right they should throw the babies in jail with the criminal parents ... this is the better action.
    Or don’t adopt a stupid policy to begin with

Now if only Canada would do something similar with its open door policy on refugees being a massive drain on the economy....

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    now THIS is how it should be done.

this is good, very good. if you're gonna take in these people, you have to make them integrate. if they won't integrate, ship them right back out.
    Well, you are an admitted fascist... so it makes sense you would support it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    Unfortunate but necessary . Islamic values clash to much with European values . If they did this 40 years ago the integration problem would not have existed.
    Densest stop the left from calling this Nazi practices however despite them being wrong about integration for 40 years .
    What are "European values?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    It's useful to learn about other people's beliefs. Religion is part of that, just like political ideologies.
    Should other Danes be obligated to send as much time learning about Muslims and Islam?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I guess he meant the faith in democracy, womens right, keeping society secular among other things.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Now if only Canada would do something similar with its open door policy on refugees being a massive drain on the economy....

Oh look you’re making shit up

viewing women as equals, rather than property. knowing that children aren't for having sex with. not mutilating your sons and daughters. not killing gays.

you know, some lovely stuff that i think we might just be a little fucking worse off without.

anyone who is against integration is a wretched fool.

viewing women as equals, rather than property. knowing that children aren't for having sex with. not mutilating your sons and daughters. not killing gays.

you know, some lovely stuff that i think we might just be a little fucking worse off without.

So... you mean LAWS.

I'm against forced integration, I support people following the laws. Enjoy your fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh look you’re making shit up
    Oh look you're being a badass behind a keyboard without any counter argument. Top kek.

Not all Muslim countries do all of that and some Christian countries do all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I guess he meant the faith in democracy, womens right, keeping society secular among other things.
    But Denmark is not really secular, they have a state religion. Many conservatives in my country strongly oppose secularism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    This is the part of European liberalism that the US won't accept, and it's why liberal policies don't work here.

European liberal policies also come with conditions and expectations that encourage everyone to be productive and assimilate, policies would immediately cause people in the US to scream racism. For example, many European countries pay for college, but if you don't achieve well enough you're kicked off the college path and sent to trade school. In the US I can hear the rants already about how this would, "Disproportionately impact minorities" blah blah blah.

In the USA immigrants are seen mostly as one of us and they assimilate and become American. That’s not the case at all I’m Europe.

In the end, this is just racist bullshit.

Assimilate or gtfo.

15+ Year Old Account
    But Denmark is not really secular, they have a state religion. Many conservatives in my country strongly oppose secularism.
    Having a state religion does not mean much if anything though.

These would mostly be asylum seekers who all got put together and have formed their own echo chamber communities which seems to foster hatred towards the country and the western way of life, you can see what has happened to parts of sweden where this problem was ignored now non-muslims wouldn't dare enter those areas.

Deleted
    That's on paper, we're one of the most atheist and none practicing christian countries.