Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Let the record show that Nihilanth enjoys treason and the perversion of Democracy as long as his guy wins.
    I think that is a pretty integral part of his persona on here, nothing really surprising about it. They like Putin's method of ruling better then America's, so they endorse him making America his bitch.

Also football players kneeling during the anthem is unpatriotic and should stop immediately...

Quote Originally Posted by reliquit-salis View Post
    ya it existed and it had an intent. but that isnt the whole story. a few facebook ads and some retweets just didnt change our election. it couldnt. there is just no way. its like an art farting in a hurricane. coincidentally the amount of influence that things like facebook twitter reddit google and msm had was the hurricane and it blew for hillary. not saying we should ignore russias actions. but their impact shouldnt be ignored either. or rather lack of impact. is this not logical.
    That isn't what happened here Supertony. And you know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Handwaving. Ignored.

To say that the Russian government intentionally attacked the election with "a few facebook ads" is kind of like saying we tried to end WWII "with a few bullets".

Also, while you're ignored and I won't see your answer, I'm curious what you think is the correct amount a hostile foreign government is allowed to interfere with a US election, before you consider it a problem? Because I believe the answer is "zero".
    It's Supertony, you should be ignoring it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    That isn't what happened here Supertony. And you know it.
    Is that Supertony?

Let's hope he doesn't call for someone else's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Is that Supertony?
    Several people have shown it.

Several people have shown it.
    You'd think he would be banned by now... guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You'd think he would be banned by now... guess not.
    His supertony account that he name changed to TheInquisition is permanently banned I believe. That is why he is on his alt account.

His supertony account that he name changed to TheInquisition is permanently banned I believe. That is why he is on his alt account.
    Well, that's what happens when you call for people to be murdered.

Supertony was one of the "woke independents" who went crazy. Many are still around. It's actually somewhat entertaining to watch people become radicalized before your very eyes. He's basically the American version of ISIS members.

I don't understand how anyone gets infractions, let alone perma banned. Why is it so hard for people to post something and not be an overt dickbag, it even seems like the bar is constantly being raised as to what constitutes an offense, which has not been for the better of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You forget just how stupid people are, if they think Trump was the better option they are bound to be helmet special.
    nations been doing great. big improvements. more to come. the only negative consequence of trump presidency is so many people turning to hate and extremism and calling it a 'resistance'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    are you really trying to say that the hacked emails didn't have a major impact on the election?
    the hacked emails that showed a major collusion effort was underway. between the dnc and various media and social media and corporate entities friendly to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    If you don't think the propaganda had an impact, you must not live or be in the target area. I'm a 27 year old white male living in Virginia, a crucial swing state, and the propaganda was bombarding every facet of my life for months. I couldn't use any social media, go anywhere irl, or even check my email without having GOP propaganda or race baiting/pro Trump ads (that were later found to be Russian funded) being thrown in my face like a girl on Tinder getting dick pics.

In a super close race, you don't need to mass change any result. You merely need to tip the needle in a few key places. Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, etc were fucking swamped by the shit.
    i fit that criteria + a few years and a different swing state. the only campaign stuff i ever got on facebook was in those little 'related topic' sections in the bottom right. they were all pro hillary because that section is where the news curated by fb employees goes. maybe you ended up on someones spam list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    If you don't think the propaganda had an impact, you must not live or be in the target area. I'm a 27 year old white male living in Virginia, a crucial swing state, and the propaganda was bombarding every facet of my life for months. I couldn't use any social media, go anywhere irl, or even check my email without having GOP propaganda or race baiting/pro Trump ads (that were later found to be Russian funded) being thrown in my face like a girl on Tinder getting dick pics.
    Actually, i'm quite curious - which ad you personally have seen that was in fact later found to be funded by Russians?

Can you point out even one specific example?

i fit that criteria + a few years and a different swing state. the only campaign stuff i ever got on facebook was in those little 'related topic' sections in the bottom right. they were all pro hillary because that section is where the news curated by fb employees goes. maybe you ended up on someones spam list.
    What about the mass email chains you received?

Don't even tell me you didn't;t get those, every conservative I know gets them. I've actually seen them with my own two eyes as I'm their defacto IT guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Shalcker are you back to denounce Russian meddling yet again?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

nations been doing great. big improvements. more to come. the only negative consequence of trump presidency is so many people turning to hate and extremism and calling it a 'resistance'.
    And the tariffs.
    And the attacks on our allies.
    And the coddling of our enemies.
    And the abduction of children.
    And the complete lack of a plan to reunite separated families.
    And the attacks on the media.
    And the attacks on our citizens.
    And the attacks on our businesses.
    And the attacks on the intelligence community.
    And the attacks on the Pope.
    And the wobbling of the stock market for five straight months.
    And the removal of pre-existing condition protections.
    And the tax cuts that help only the 1%.
    And Scott Pruitt.
    And the support of a pedophile.
    And the emoluments.
    And the brain damage.
    And the brain damage.
    And the brain damage.
    And a little place you may have heard of called Puerto Rico.

Just to name a few.

But no, yeah, no, things are going great. If you don't care about little things like human rights, a unified population or a foreign policy that isn't based on bullying, anyway.

First, what extremism?

Second, no one calls it a resistance.

Third, Trump has had over a dozen, if not far more, negative consequences or did things like tariffs, tax cuts, slowing economy, attacking allies, allying with enemies, using Russia to undermine our election, making America seem worse, only working 2/3rds of the year (if that), Puerto Rico being as bad as Katrina, spending million on golfing and vacationing at a higher rather than anyone else, having more unfilled positions that almost any other president ever, having the most corrupt presidency ever, and his family making money of their positions not good enough for you?

Fourth, the hell are you on?

Fifth, stop taking whatever the hell you are on.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Hey Shalcker are you back to denounce Russian meddling yet again?
    I still find "Russian influence" overblown.

It existed, sure; it was also virtually indistinguishable from the rest of GOP/Trump-linked signalling.

If Russians can analyze Americans in one-year project and provide better targeted messaging then Americans that do it for decades while being indistinguishable from them, American democracy is doomed anyway and there is no point of trying to save it from "outside influences".

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I still find "Russian influence" overblown.

It existed, sure; it was also virtually indistinguishable from the rest of GOP/Trump-linked signalling.

If Russians can analyze Americans in one-year project and provide better targeted messaging then Americans that do it for decades while being indistinguishable from them, American democracy is doomed anyway and there is no point of trying to save it from "outside influences".
    Problem is Trump hired some shit people so it's no wonder he needed another countries help, plus he loves Putin's phallus.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    From the dissenting opinion in your own link:
    “The bottom line: The Russians did commit active measures against our election in 2016, and we think they will do that in the future,” Rep. Mike Conaway, R-Texas, said in March. “We disagree with the narrative that they were trying to help Trump.”
    "Hurting Hillary" is the same as "helping Trump," so the distinction is nonexistent. Your own link flies in the face of your claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    From the dissenting opinion in your own link:

"Hurting Hillary" is the same as "helping Trump," so the distinction is nonexistent. Your own link flies in the face of your claims.
    All that nothingburger implies is that Russia tried to influence the election. It took two years to reach that conclusion? Wow, what a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So, ignoring our little funny man for a moment, as much fun as he is.

This is proof of collusion, right? Intel committee agrees wholeheartedly that Russia interfered, and did so in favor of Trump. And we have Trump peeps meeting with Russian peeps before the election. That's collusion, right?
    Even the House opinion is basically "oh yeah, Russia totally got their fingers in our pie." The only point of contention is why, which, as I said above, hurting Hillary is functionally the same as "helping Trump," so they're just playing really shitty semantic games at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    All that nothingburger implies is that Russia tried to influence the election. It took two years to reach that conclusion? Wow, what a waste of taxpayer dollars.
    Yes, they are thorough... they are not the billionaire who campaigned on being a victim of the establishment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    Even the House opinion is basically "oh yeah, Russia totally got their fingers in our pie." The only point of contention is why, which, as I said above, hurting Hillary is functionally the same as "helping Trump," so they're just playing really shitty semantic games at this point.
    Trump turned to a country’s establishment, that wouldn’t hold an oligarch from doing what ever he wants.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi