Deleted

Another Social Experiment - BfA Beta Bug

I found this really funny and interesting to see human reactions to a bug going on in Beta right now

Basically the Bug is in Seething Shore (the BG to collect Azerite)
    There is no spirit healer to rezz you when you die.
    So your only chance to come back to the game is by running to your dead corpse and rezz.
    The PROBLEM is that if the enemy loots your corpse...there is no corpse to run to and you are left 15min without being able to play the game.
    All you can do is wait on spirit form for the game to end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you do?

By looting the corpse of someone you are making the other person's life miserable for 15min.
    If humans had somekind of "honor" no one would loot the corpses. Both enemy and friendly.

If we followed some kind of honor code...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What ended up happening to me was:
    First time seeing the bug, someone loots my corpse at the beginning of the game and i was unable to play for 15min.

I was extremely salty.

So in the next BG at the beginning i spammed chat with tactics.
    I told everyone to loot the corpses and stay together.
    I said to not even try to get Azerite.
    Just make a big group > kill players > Loot corpses

We were losing 100-600 Azerite
    But we killed all players and looted their corpses.
    We ended up in a Battleground without enemy players for 10min...just getting Azerite...without any enemy player to be seen
    And ofcourse we ended up winning

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel kinda bad, but i was extremely salty that someone looted my corpse in the previous game and i had to wait for 15min on spirit form.

What would you do?
    What do you think would be the right thing to do?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-07-04 at 09:15 PM.

Yep. Would form a kill squad and have corpses looted. Who wouldn't want a guaranteed win?

The right thing would be to report said bug.

/Thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Yep. Would form a kill squad and have corpses looted. Who wouldn't want a guaranteed win?
    I must say it felt really great to win...but i feel like a scumbag

If humans were really organized and good there would be no one looting the corpses.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    The right thing would be to report said bug.

/Thread.
    report it then abuse it.

You're breaking no rules, killing players in pvp? looting players for possible DMF quest items? all normal things in every BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I found this really funny and interesting to see human reactions to a bug going on in Beta right now

Basically the Bug is in Seething Shore (the BG to collect Azerite)
    There is no spirit healer to rezz you when you die.
    So your only chance to come back to the game is by running to your dead corpse and rezz.
    The PROBLEM is that if the enemy loots your corpse...there is no corpse to run to and you are left 15min without being able to play the game.
    All you can do is wait on spirit form for the game to end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you do?

By looting the corpse of someone you are making the other person's life miserable for 15min.
    If humans had somekind of "honor" no one would loot the corpses. Both enemy and friendly.

If we followed some kind of honor code...

What ended up happening to me was:
    First time seeing the bug, someone loots my corpse at the beginning of the game and i was unable to play for 15min.

I was extremely salty.

So in the next BG at the beginning i spammed chat with tactics.
    I told everyone to loot the corpses and stay together.
    I said to not even try to get Azerite.
    Just make a big group > kill players > Loot corpses

We were losing 100-600 Azerite
    But we killed all players and looted their corpses.
    We ended up in a Battleground without enemy players for 10min...just getting Azerite...without any enemy player to be seen
    And ofcourse we ended up winning

I feel kinda bad, but i was extremely salty that someone looted my corpse in the previous game and i had to wait for 15min on spirit form.

What would you do?
    What do you think would be the right thing to do?
    Click > Leave BG > Report bug > requeue for something else.

Loot everyones corpse
    I wanna win and idgaf what it takes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    report it then abuse it.

You're breaking no rules, killing players in pvp? looting players for possible DMF quest items? all normal things in every BG.
    Saronite bombs were "normal" as well. Exploiting a known bug is not acceptable, even if it occurs during the coarse of your normal activities.

Deleted
    Turn 360 degrees and skedaddle the fuck out of pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    report it then abuse it.
    So this is why there's a button called "report abuse"! Report it, then abuse it!

Anyway on-topic, I'm surprised they still haven't put the spirit healer in, yet despite that every time I played, I still managed to win o.o (Mind you, I'm with a friend and we're both healers so.. but still)

It's not that hard to get people to work together. Or well, it is.. But basically you have to just get a few to listen and the others will sheep along.
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Click > Leave BG > Report bug > requeue for something else.
    And get the "deserter" debuff that also makes you unnable to play the game for 15min?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Loot everyones corpse
    I wanna win and idgaf what it takes
    We are scumbags

Saronite bombs were "normal" as well. Exploiting a known bug is not acceptable, even if it occurs during the coarse of your normal activities.
    it's beta not live, the point is to find that shit and report it. of course this kid thinks it's a social experiment (probably a phrase he just learned) but in reality, the point of beta is to find this shit and report it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    it's beta not live, the point is to find that shit and report it. of course this kid thinks it's a social experiment (probably a phrase he just learned) but in reality, the point of beta is to find this shit and report it
    Im not saying this is a social experiement by Blizzard...
    But its really interesting to see how humans adapt to this things.

If humans were good by nature no one would loot the corpses.

But oh well, its a videogame, people are not all that serious in a videogame.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is simple... and not so simple

1) obviously report the bug, it's beta, that's what you do in beta with bugs.

2) that done, you can't assume every player knows about the bug. IF the normal action is to loot the player corpse, then people who don't know about the bug will loot it.

3) Of course at some point most people will know about this... and then it's a question of what's 'good'. If you RP this, then the other team is focused on killing your people and is a mortal enemy, not merely some other person on a computer. You'll do anything to stop that... including looting player corpses knowing that they can't respawn for 15 mins.

world first raiding =/= casual random battlegrounds.

easy for blizzard to watch the world first race because they always do making sure no exploits or bugs spoil it.

but you think they're going to watch thousands of random battlegrounds? nope never abuse away i'll mail you 1mill gold if blizzard takes action against you because i know they won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Turn 360 degrees and skedaddle the fuck out of pvp
    Did you know if you turn 360 degrees you actually end up in the same place!?

OT: I would report it, and loot every damn corpse possible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    OT: I would report it, and loot every damn corpse possible
    #loot_all_corpses
    #no_honor
    #garrosh hellscream

This is madness!
    Madness? This is WOW!

*loot corpse*

Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-07-04 at 10:42 PM.