Poll: List of most commonly punched NPCs by page 4 of 40 posts a page

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sylvanas, obviously.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I'm pretty sure if someone invaded your home, inflicted you with a curse and murdered your son, you would hold a grudge as well.
    Greymane got the curse from hunting Worgen after Arugal lost control of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Don’t need to read that. I didn’t like his bitching at the Broken Shore attack, where his blind hatred for Slyvanas made him automatically assume she fucked the Alliance, then again in Stormheim when his mission was only to observe the Horde, but he ignored orders and went “hunting”.

His personally hatred and grudge makes him dangerous. He puts it before the Alliance.
    oh, sweet summer child. you really need to read the book. long story short and keeping it as vague as possible in case you do want to read it, during a very important meeting, genn learns that not all of the forsaken are soulless monsters, a plague on azeroth, but he's also more sure than ever (even anduin ends up learning it) that sylvanas is beyond redemption.

Am I guaranteed that there won't be any consequences for it? Because I'd like to punch a good number of characters but if I did they'd wreck me...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    oh, sweet summer child. you really need to read the book. long story short and keeping it as vague as possible in case you do want to read it, during a very important meeting, genn learns that not all of the forsaken are soulless monsters, a plague on azeroth, but he's also more sure than ever (even anduin ends up learning it) that sylvanas is beyond redemption.
    Because Sylvanas needs Anduin's redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas.....in the face with a bullet....from Godfrey's gun. I wish we can bring that bastard back to life.

Saurfang and Baine for seemingly doing nothing during the Battle for Lordaeron.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Grakao View Post
    Nathanos Blightcaller.

A fucking Sylvanas' cuckold and fuckboy that came out of nowhere bossing player characters around and a general asshole.

I really want him to become rogue so I can kill him over and over.
    He was a prominent max-level questgiver for Horde and an outdoor raid boss for Alliance in vanilla. That's hardly out of nowhere.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Can I half punch both malfurion and tyrande? Easily the most useless characters in WoW history as far as writing goes. They do not do justice to the Tyrande and Malfurion of WC3

10+ Year Old Account
    The annoying kids who run through Stormwind.

Tyrande, especially in Val'sharah.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion
    Jaina
    Arthas

Jaina and Arthas for being mean to my husbando Kael'thas > Malfurion for just being a whiny bitch and never does anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Genn Greymane because I find it annoying how he’s constantly bitching about the Horde, and I really dislike how he tried to manipulate both Kings into thinking the Horde were/are out to fuck the Alliance, solely because he holds a huge grudge. I blame him for a lot of the BS that occurred during Legion.
    Yeah, because the Horde is totally not out to fuck the Alliance!

Want to punch Sylvanas because she is not only out to fuck the Alliance...she is out to fuck anyone who would even potentially get in her way, including her own people. She is Lich King 2.0, and that is very boring no matter how people try to portray it as fresh and interesting.

It's really tough to choose between Grommash Hellscream and Nathanos. But I think I'd go with Nathanos.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Tyrande for being the most annoying character ever created.

I would say Jaina but honestly it seems they are trying to make her awful on purpose lol.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Whoever is trying to kill best girl! ;~;

5+ Year Old Account
    Katherine Proudmoore for being a Grade A incompetent idiot.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Deleted
    sylvanas ofc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Whoever is trying to kill best girl! ;~;

it's actually a boy, my friend

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noyel View Post
    sylvanas ofc

- - - Updated - - -

it's actually a boy, my friend
    Chromie is female.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon. He knows what he did.