Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well I couldn't cast Frostbolt, despite what everyone said.

Nope. I'm 32 now, but when I turned 30 it was just the same as turning 20, only difference is that I'm not wasting my life away going to Uni / playing games / hanging.
    Now I'm going to work / playing games / going to the gym. I also sport a long beard now, that's different I guess...

The only constant in my life is the ever increasing burden of a pointless existence. Hurr-durr.

I heard if you turn 30 while being virgin you become a wizard.

I got to say I'm 30, I don't know I enjoy it for some reason, like how women enjoy saying "my fiancee" or "my husband". I think my car insurance went down, that's nice.Think that's about it. I can still stay up for days playing video games, I can still get shit faced and wake up just fine the next day, still have the same body, I'm just 32 now.

Oh and when I mention all this people have to say "wait until you hit 40" instead of "wait until you hit 30" now Guess when I hit 40 and nothing changes I'll have to wait until I hit 50, swear these goal posts have wheels on them lol.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2018-07-05 at 12:31 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Not really but iam starting to feel it now iam almost 40!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Walmart still asks me and I am considerably older than 30. lol! It is policy for some stores to automatically have the cashier ask for a ID. It is dumb, but have to do it.
    Makes sense for big chains I suppose. Here it's mostly small shops so they go on a personal basis, if it's a shop you visit often they'll stop asking after a while, and if you look 30/40 they won't ask altogether.

I don't even remember my 30th birthday, so I'm pretty sure nothing changed.

Nothing really changes at a specific age, if you learn as you age you become wiser and with that wisdom you can see through other peoples bullshit easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    You gradually change over time, unless you're a moron who learns nothing from past successes and mistakes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    I heard if you turn 30 while being virgin you become a wizard.
    Not true. I'm working on the next step now: becoming a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I only notice a real difference at 30 between people that do- and people that do not have kids.

Those that do are often tired, worn out and looking older than those that don't have them.
    Also us kid less 30 year olds don't have to ever worry about that kind of responsibility woot! Plus kids are kinda shitty and are super selfish.

Shit started to Ache. I never had any issues with pains and what not, Im 31 now and have random aches and pains that show up out of the blue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Also us kid less 30 year olds don't have to ever worry about that kind of responsibility woot! Plus kids are kinda shitty and are super selfish.
    Yeah, I mean to each his own of course, but screw kids

I remember hearing on the radio that having a kid will cost you roughly 1.5 Tesla until they are 18 (in the Netherlands). Some people have 3, 4 or 5 kids

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Walmart still asks me and I am considerably older than 30. lol! It is policy for some stores to automatically have the cashier ask for a ID. It is dumb, but have to do it.
    Yeah it is dumb, especially since one of my friends works at a retail store and she asked for me ID even though we've known each other for 15 years and she knows I'm older than her.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I only notice a real difference at 30 between people that do- and people that do not have kids.

Those that do are often tired, worn out and looking older than those that don't have them.
    We had kids in our Mid 20's and now finally that we are in our 30's a bunch of our friends are having kids. It honestly makes it easier to hang out with them now. I have never been a big drinker and hate going to Bars and paying $3.50 for a Beer, Id rather just go to a friends house and drink. But it feels like now all my friends with kids are settling down and are much easier to hang out with and talk to now.

Yeah, I mean to each his own of course, but screw kids

I remember hearing on the radio that having a kid will cost you roughly 1.5 Tesla until they are 18 (in the Netherlands). Some people have 3, 4 or 5 kids
    Well, the world is over populated enough why add to the problem right? lol

That might be the answer, I've noticed a lot of my friends who are around the same age as me always talking about how tired they are, they have kids. They blame it on their age but I'm never tired, not like they are making it seem at least.
    My Collection

Everything changes all the time. It all just happens in such small increments over such an extended period of time that you don't realize that it's happening until there's been enough time that you can look back from a new perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Yeah it is dumb, especially since one of my friends works at a retail store and she asked for me ID even though we've known each other for 15 years and she knows I'm older than her.
    In Canada if you look under 25 they have to ask for both alcohol and tobacco products, thankfully I have looked like I was 30 for the last 16 years so I have been able to buy both since I was 16.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    That might be the answer, I've noticed a lot of my friends who are around the same age as me always talking about how tired they are, they have kids. They blame it on their age but I'm never tired, not like they are making it seem at least.
    Exactly! It's the same for me, friends the same age as me with kids are all "old" while those without are almost the same as when they were 20.