Cool [World First] [Disc Priest] Solo Heal Mythic Argus

Intern made this boss managed to solo heal mythic argus last night...
    Video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOwslt0ZrRk
    Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...xV/#fight=last
    Disc who killed it: https://www.twitch.tv/shampytv
    Last edited by chille; 2018-07-04 at 09:03 PM.

Unremarkable guild easily defeats heavily nerfed and thoroughly farmed content by bringing fewer healers to trivialize an already trivial encounter. News at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Unremarkable guild easily defeats heavily nerfed and thoroughly farmed content by bringing fewer healers to trivialize an already trivial encounter. News at 11.
    Good name+avatar combination for your post. "Heavily nerfed"/"Trivialized fight" that not even 1500 guilds have killed. Two small health nerfs and a damage nerf to the two DoTs sure does neuter a still difficult encounter.

OT: Grats to them! That's some insane shit right there, and man they had a ton of room left for the orbs.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

ehhh i've seen jhazrun this won't be worth watching.

Did your parents not compliment you enough as a child?

Amazing feat- that disc healing is pretty rad in p1. And to think disc is only getting better in BFA!

I think the confusing part is that they killed it over a minute slower than a guild that did not 1 heal

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewalk View Post
    Did your parents not compliment you enough as a child?
    "wahh stop having negative opinions!"

10+ Year Old Account
    it goes to show that from a disc priest pov that the only real difference in gameplay is you have fewer co-healers, which means your raid needs to spot heal themselves a bit in between your bursts.

live disc is such a meme

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    live disc is such a meme
    A meme?

Discilpine Priest is the most complex specialization World of Warcraft as ever seen. It requires a more skill and knowledge than anything else in the game and as such can only be used to its potential by the best players in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    A meme?

Discilpine Priest is the most complex specialization World of Warcraft as ever seen. It requires a more skill and knowledge than anything else in the game and as such can only be used to its potential by the best players in the game.
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Discipline Priest. The playstle is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of meme ecology most of the heals will miss a normal players' pixels. There's also Disc's nihilistic toolkit, which is deftly woven into its characterisation- one top Disc players style draws heavily from Brian Peppers' last world tour, for instance. Real Disc players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the way it plays, to realise that they're not just heals - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Disc Priest truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the irony of Disc's existential catchphrase "hope people don't stand in too much stupid" which itself is a cryptic reference to Jeff Kaplan's Russian furfiction Oh-führer-watch. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ion Hazzikostas's genius wit unfolds itself on their monitors. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Disc Priest tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    A meme?

That was possibly true in 7.0 and 7.1. But when Power Word: Radiance received a cooldown the spec became a lot simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    "wahh stop having negative opinions!"
    More like "Don't go out of your way to be a cunt"

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Discipline Priest. The playstle is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of meme ecology most of the heals will miss a normal players' pixels. There's also Disc's nihilistic toolkit, which is deftly woven into its characterisation- one top Disc players style draws heavily from Brian Peppers' last world tour, for instance. Real Disc players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the way it plays, to realise that they're not just heals - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Disc Priest truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the irony of Disc's existential catchphrase "hope people don't stand in too much stupid" which itself is a cryptic reference to Jeff Kaplan's Russian furfiction Oh-führer-watch. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ion Hazzikostas's genius wit unfolds itself on their monitors. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Disc Priest tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
    One class stands out that no other can do and you still have one person negative about how not good they are...

his name is truly fitting