Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I love how it appears Ivy gets less clothes in each game ... it is weird to see some games pushing fan service and others running from it.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I love how it appears Ivy gets less clothes in each game
    I think the pinnacle was reached in Soul Calibur 4, it doesn't get less than that.

P.S. Still doesn't reach the level of Mileena second costume in the recent Mortal Kombat remake.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2018-06-15 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I think the pinnacle was reached in Soul Calibur 4, it doesn't get less than that.
    Did you see the entire video posted? I am sure it is even more revealing than this picture without even that golden shoulder gauntlet armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her clothing damage in VI seems kinda underwhelming compared to everyone else's. I guess when you wear about enough material to fill a sock there's not a lot left to lose...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Her clothing damage in VI seems kinda underwhelming compared to everyone else's. I guess when you wear about enough material to fill a sock there's not a lot left to lose...
    I LOVE her outfit. I would totally wear it in a party. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Did you see the entire video posted? I am sure it is even more revealing than this picture without even that golden shoulder gauntlet armor.
    Yeah indeed doesn't seem she can lose anything except the armpiece armor, for obvious reasons. Anyway her costume is very much based on the original Soul Calibur 1 one. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...naf/ivy1-b.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah indeed doesn't seem she can lose anything except the armpiece armor, for obvious reasons. Anyway her costume is very much based on the original Soul Calibur 1 one. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...naf/ivy1-b.jpg
    Yup her armor is kinda the same in all of SC series.

Gerald of Reviria is in it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Gerald of Reviria is in it...
    Geralt of Rivia yup can't wait to use him! but yeah my mains will always be Voldo and Sieg though :P

10+ Year Old Account

W I N D
    The most requested character comes back with an awesome looking moveset. Cannot wait to play this!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

W I N D
    ALL THE YESSES THAT EVER YES'D IN THE YESSING. As long as they have some non-online gameplay mode beyond the basic story mode (which IIRC they will) I'm absolutely freaking picking this up now. Been so long since I played Soul Calibur, and now that best girl is back MY BODY IS READY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ALL THE YESSES THAT EVER YES'D IN THE YESSING. As long as they have some non-online gameplay mode beyond the basic story mode (which IIRC they will) I'm absolutely freaking picking this up now. Been so long since I played Soul Calibur, and now that best girl is back MY BODY IS READY.
    Looks like they brought her back to her former glory too. She still has the multi hit attacks, and she doesn't appear to be as sluggish as the last time she was in the game. I'm super excited to play as her.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.