15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well now that wasn't very nice Video Games.
    I am a bitch when it comes to extremely overrated games.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I am a bitch when it comes to extremely overrated games.
    Its all good if its not your style but you cant say its overrated, its very high quality in all aspects. I would have gone mad over that game when I was 12.

Its how you imagine games could be and now they are finally here

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its all good if its not your style but you cant say its overrated, its very high quality in all aspects. I would have gone mad over that game when I was 12.

Its how you imagine games could be and now they are finally here
    No that was god of war even if the combat was poopy and nier even if the game was janky.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-07-03 at 09:03 PM.

I dont understand the hype. It was just another tps. I know people say but the characters, but all i even found out about them is one has a daughter complex and the other likes kissing girls )))
    I'm in the same boat about TLoU. I think it's an exceptionally over-rated game, which doesn't mean it's bad but it wasn't the "best game ever made" to me...

15+ Year Old Account

Lmfao finally

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I'm in the same boat about TLoU. I think it's an exceptionally over-rated game, which doesn't mean it's bad but it wasn't the "best game ever made" to me...
    I was bored when you went underground into the water place.

10+ Year Old Account
    People stil trying to pretend that TLOU isn't one of the best games of all times...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    People stil trying to pretend that TLOU isn't one of the best games of all times...
    Nah. I had more fun with uncharted 4 despite the slowwwww start.

The fact the entire summer of 2013 was non stop debates on why Joel does what he does in TLOU and if it was right/wrong proves how powerful of an experience TLOU was. Personal opinions may not think it was an all time great, but as far as collective mind share is concerned it's an all time great.

Also while many other factors where at play TLOU was a big reason why the PS4 was a run away success at launch. It wasn't even a launch game and wouldn't release for like 9 months later yet... It closed out the PS3 with an emphatic bang. I couldn't possibly count how many posts/tweets I saw about people buying a PS4 to be ready for when the next SP Sony experience like TLOU comes out.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-07-05 at 06:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The fact the entire summer of 2013 was non stop debates on why Joel does what he does in TLOU and if it was right/wrong proves how powerful of an experience TLOU was. Personal opinions may not think it was an all time great, but as far as collective mind share is concerned it's an all time great.
    Daughter complex. Not a whole lot to debate if you played the opening lol.

Daughter complex. Not a whole lot to debate if you played the opening lol.
    There is plenty to debate if you actually played the full game. Joel is literally a vicious psychopath that only looks for single things to keep moving on with. He literally shunned his own brother because he hated bonding with people in the world as it was. The only reason he didn't abadon Ellie to begin with was because the only person he cared about at the time in Tess begged and pleaded with him to do so on her death bed. Even so after that for literally half of the game he still resented Ellie. It wasn't until the moment when she literally saves his life(the first time) that he started to moderately care about her and it wasn't until she saved his life(the second time) that he actually began to love her like family.

It's a far bigger journey then your shallow af cliche is trying to portray. It's not some cheap anime with the depth of a kiddie pool, it's actually quite the narrative journey. It's not like he instantly hopped on the "you're my new daughter!" bandwagon, we're literally talking months of bonding over the course of the journey.

There is plenty to debate if you actually played the full game. Joel is literally a vicious psychopath that only looks for single things to keep moving on with. He literally shunned his own brother because he hated bonding with people in the world as it was. The only reason he didn't abadon Ellie to begin with was because the only person he cared about at the time in Tess begged and pleaded with him to do so on her death bed. Even so after that for literally half of the game he still resented Ellie. It wasn't until the moment when she literally saves his life(the first time) that he started to moderately care about her and it wasn't until she saved his life(the second time) that he actually began to love her like family.

It's a far bigger journey then your shallow af cliche is trying to portray. It's not some cheap anime with the depth of a kiddie pool, it's actually quite the narrative journey. It's not like he instantly hopped on the "you're my new daughter!" bandwagon, we're literally talking months of bonding over the course of the journey.
    Everyone in TLOU specially Joel had this thing called Character Development, You must forgive people because they are not use to that in video games...

I need to do one more run of TLOU so I can platinum it.

(also I loved the MP and happy TLOU2 is bringing it back)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Considering you got everything right, there wasnt much to discuss. Just like i said. Its all still pretty cluched though, so i dont get the big deal.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-07-05 at 07:00 AM.

i been thinking. Gears 5 trailer seems to hint at the return of locus. which is going to need a very large explanation on how they survived.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Cause to me it's not. I knew how it would end about halfway through the game. It had decent to good characters, gameplay was alright, and setting was decent. It's over-rated...which doesn't mean bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Cause to me it's not. I knew how it would end about halfway through the game. It had decent to good characters, gameplay was alright, and setting was decent. It's over-rated...which doesn't mean bad.
    Irrelevant, I don't like Mario but it's still one of the best games of all time.