Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    Why are you just using the "utility" traits as examples? There are lots of better traits at tier 1. And the higher gear you get, the more options you get.
    Hope its better than the free fireball that Fire Mages get that can completely wreck hot streak lol.

Fury/Outlaw my two favorite so far
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    I really wonder why they would want us spending more time outside of voidform. Being outside of voidform is just not as fun...
    It's to lower the skill ceiling. Shadow has one of the biggest gaps between an average Shadow Priest and a good Shadow Priest in the same gear, and most of that comes from people not knowing how to push the ever living shit out of their Void Forms, and/or being punished by lag more so than most classes. At high stacks, a 1 second lag spike can make or break a void form.

I understand the logic, but I definitely think they went a bit too far with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    So the vuln window mechanics were too hard for you so you prefer the dipshit rotation thats going to go live in BfA GG, And yeah most of those are full of shit too!
    While I'm no fan of MM in either Legion or BfA, I think you're quite literally the only person I've ever seen defending the vulnerability window over the new rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    you like generating shards with RNG? gross
    You like wasting a bag slot for a soul shard bag that requires you to farm soul shards for an hour before each raid for a shitty resource you can only use on a handful of crappy spells?

Super gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post

You like wasting a bag slot for a soul shard bag that requires you to farm soul shards for an hour before each raid for a shitty resource you can only use on a handful of crappy spells?

Super gross.
    Next you're gonna tell me hunters still need ammo too.

Its not vanilla anymore bro, warlocks havent needed to do that for awhile.

RNG generation for resources is lol lame

I'm not the only person defending it there's plenty of people out there who hate BfA hunter, Its just because a minority was vocal about the vuln window because they never gave it a chance, but the new rotation is quite literally boring and could probably be macro'd because its that predictable and for me that is terrible boring gameplay a great spec that had nothing wrong with it is now ruined.
    Hate to break your definition of «literally boring» of a subjective notion, but the Vulnerability mechanic made me ditch my hunter main for the first time since his creation in TBC, from absolutely loving him when I raided Mythic HFC/SoO. Even though I was excited as all hell for the return of a quiver and the fancy-looking flurry of wind arrows, and even got both the BiS legendaries as my first 2 back in 7.0, that mechanic broke my enjoyment of the spec completely, with the new BfA iteration making me ready to swap back to my favourite class again.

I’m sorry the new design isn’t for you, but calling it «literally boring» is not being entirely truthful. It’s funny how I felt the exact same way you did when Vulnerability was introduced, as I felt that the Aimed Shot/Chimera Shot/Rapid Fire mechanics were great and didn’t need this Vulnerability «garbage» as I called it.
    Last edited by Gigantique; 2018-07-06 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Added some stuff at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury is awesome - best it is has felt since Mists IMO.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I'm not the only person defending it there's plenty of people out there who hate BfA hunter, Its just because a minority was vocal about the vuln window because they never gave it a chance, but the new rotation is quite literally boring and could probably be macro'd because its that predictable and for me that is terrible boring gameplay a great spec that had nothing wrong with it is now ruined.
    You sounds so miserable, take some time off. Stop playing the game for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not miserable at all how dare you judge me when you don't even know me.

As for not playing the game I won't be I've not been subbed to WoW for months but I've tested each new build to see if they fixed shit which a lot of it they didn't even after reports so yeah I won't be playing come launch and I've even advised people against purchasing this game with the state it's currently in.
    I'm sorry, you seemed to be confused. 'I don't like this' isn't a 'state'. As far as your "advised people against purchasing this game" shtick goes, just because you don't like something doesn't mean your taste/preferences auto-apply to anyone else. That's childish.

Do you go up to people in restaurants and say "I hate that sandwich, you shouldn't order it" ?
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2018-07-06 at 08:43 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Go on PTR and decide for yourself.

Everyone's got a different opinion.
    easier said than done. Beta and ptr servers are all hosted in the US. I have a 500/500mbit connection. The game runs at a solid 144fps. Hardly dips. So its not a hardware issue. On live i have around 20ms world at max. Beta. Around 150-300 ms. This makes all spells have a ugly ass delay which again makes all specs feel terrible on the beta/ptr for most people i know. All from Europe

I'm not miserable at all how dare you judge me when you don't even know me.

As for not playing the game I won't be I've not been subbed to WoW for months but I've tested each new build to see if they fixed shit which a lot of it they didn't even after reports so yeah I won't be playing come launch and I've even advised people against purchasing this game with the state it's currently in.
    Well you do sound miserable to me. Whining/crying about the state of a game you don't even play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm sorry, you seemed to be confused. 'I don't like this' isn't a 'state'. As far as your "advised people against purchasing this game" shtick goes, just because you don't like something doesn't mean your taste/preferences auto-apply to anyone else. That's childish.

Do you go up to people in restaurants and say "I hate that sandwich, you shouldn't order it" ?
    I like your signature. Sums it up really.

And I could probably tell you what I think of you but it would get me banned so stop posting what YOU think of people and keep your shit to yourself.
    Haha! So you don't want people to talk against you on a public forum? Do you want safespace for your ideas?

Also, "video evidence".. I don't think you understand what evidence means. And his sig is on point, especially in this case.

Frost mage doesn't feel particularly good, long periods casting nothing but frostbolt waiting on procs.

I'm not asking for a safe space at all your just being a condesending prick with your posts because you think everyone should like the game because you do and NOT voice their opinions, So stop being a complete asshole if you don't like my posts put me on ignore.
    I'm merely calling you out on your criticism. You're exaggerating bad stuff and have 0 nuance in your posts. Also comparing oranges to apples. Which is why i think you're just here to trashtalk the game, not actually discuss the classes. And that's why i think you need to relax and stop caring so much about it.

mistweaver and disc priest feel very good to play.

mw + disc are friends now btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually i provided video evidence to my friends and showed them the new "systems" in place and a majority of the classes I tested on Beta me alone saying it didnt really impact but the shown evidence was enough so yeah a lot of people hate the system as it's ruined alot of classes also change your sig because your being contridictory to it.

- - - Updated - - -
    A lot of people hate a lot of things. That's life. There's things I hate about WoW too (plenty of them), but I don't go around shoving any of that in other people's faces or trying to force people to adapt my point of view - much less with 'video evidence'. That's just... abnormal. "Hey! Hey person! I hate PvP u shouldn't do that." "Hey! RNG legendaries r dumb u shouldn't buy Legion so u don't have 2 get any."

As far as changing my signature goes? There's no point. These forums provide ample, daily reminders of why it is my signature in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

That's a glorious gif.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Vengeance
    Windwalker
    UH
    Frost DK
    Fury/Arms
    Enhancement
    All Warlocks
    Survival
    Outlaw/Sin
    Disc/Holy
    Frost/Fire mage

So basically, most specs bar tanks - which are boring and have always been boring because tanking in WoW is fundamentally boring and stupid.
    Blood and Brewmaster would like to have a word with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

(8) I've got channelling, you've got channelling, watch how we both can move (8)

To respond to the OP, my starter-toons for BfA after testing on the Beta will be MM Hunter for my first main, with Arms Warrior as my melee-main. Then my mage to see the Alliance story, but I haven’t decided on which spec yet.

Vulnerability gone gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Except that they do not have that much impact. It already starts with the fact that the effects do not stack.
    From a gameplay standpoint - they are equivalent. Just not tuned as high - which is easily resolvable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    It's actually inarguable to say at least a fair few Azerite traits don't have as much impact as many tier bonuses and Artifact traits. They actually do. Also, from what i understand traits stack in some ways, but not others. Damage being one.
    And Damage is literally the only aspect that does not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Next you're gonna tell me hunters still need ammo too.

Its not vanilla anymore bro, warlocks havent needed to do that for awhile.

RNG generation for resources is lol lame
    The RNG generation for Affliction works perfectly fine, and you'll rarely ever see yourself starving for more shards. Even if you hoard them for Dark Glare/Dark Soul windows, you'll still be casting an Unstable Affliction ever few globals to keep yourself from over capping, and you'll have pretty close to 100% uptime on UA. And in AoE it's even better. You'll practically be swimming in shards for those sweet ass Seeds will still being able to cast Vile Taint on cooldown, if you choose to spec it.

The one shard per shadow bolt is fundamentally how Demonology plays, and the gradual building of shards is how Destro's always played. We don't need all three Warlock specs to play identically, with the only difference being the names of the spells you cast, my dude.

I just really don't get the hate for the slightest bit of RNG. Static rotations are boring. Some specs, like Enhancement and Outlaw, definitely feel punished by bad RNG streaks, but Affliction definitely does not have this problem by any stretch of the imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not asking for a safe space at all your just being a condesending prick with your posts because you think everyone should like the game because you do and NOT voice their opinions, So stop being a complete asshole if you don't like my posts put me on ignore.
    While I'm not gonna say your opinions are invalid - everyone's entitled to their own opinion - you're the one that came in here being condescending with your opinions and those that disagree with them in the first place, so any condescension you're feeling is just your own condescension redirected at you. You pretty much came in with the attitude of "Everything sucks, and you're stupid if you disagree."
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.