Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Dont get me wrong, im not a fan of his.

But the whole machine gun tattoo bullshit probably didnt help.

If he messes up playing for england he will get murdered in the press. Wouldnt be surprised if that effects his performances
    He explained the tattoo and it seems legit. However, I just don't know why hes STILL getting a run out, maybe against the slower swedish he might be better but I doubt it. Hes keeping rashford/cheek on the bench which seems bonkers to me. Well, 3rd chance lucky I hope...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    Nah, we will massacre Russia.
    Lol at the ignorance of this. Russia will be playing with a 5-4-1 so it's going to be very tight. And Modric is only effective when opposition teams commit players forward.

All I'm saying is, don't be shocked if you lose.

Last edited by SLSAMG; 2018-07-06 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryKane4GB View Post
    Lol at the ignorance of this. Russia will be playing with a 5-4-1 so it's going to be very tight. And Modric is only effective when opposition teams commit players forward.
    Still, we will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    He explained the tattoo and it seems legit. However, I just don't know why hes STILL getting a run out, maybe against the slower swedish he might be better but I doubt it. Hes keeping rashford/cheek on the bench which seems bonkers to me. Well, 3rd chance lucky I hope...
    yeah id play rashford instead of him too. And Swap dele alli with cheek for a bit more physicality

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Russia have no right to beat you, so i'm going for Russia. They don't match up skill wise, they aren't as fit but by god are they going to give you a stuffing.
    I'm going with russia aswell, they just have the momentum and, quite literally, the entire nation supporting them. I think russia will play boring but effective football and probably try and wind croatia up. I want a goalfest so I'll go with 3-2 russia AET.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    To be honest, it's more like Brazil lost to himself. Belgium didn't do anything the whole match.
    Really all those fast counters are nothing.

Tired of people finding some excuse for Belgium every single game.

Are you going to tell me that wasn't a clean game compared to the rest? That it wasn't real football compared to what we seen so far?

Luck is part of every game but they played well and it was enjoyable to watch. No parking the bus no fouls to slow crap down so just cut it
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2018-07-06 at 09:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still, we will win.
    Mmmk

So people, how do you except to win tomorrow in a match between us and Russians?
    I want Croatia to win, mostly because a friend of mine wants them to win. But we both know Russia will win, cos they're doped up harder than Maradona on a wild coke party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Really all those fast counters are nothing.

Tired of people finding some excuse for Belgium every single game.

Are you going to tell me that wasn't a clean game compared to the rest? That it wasn't real football compared to what we seen so far?
    Hey, I've been cheering for you guys. Good stuff! Don't listen to them, they don't realise how much of a decline Brazil is going through. As if that 7:1 wasn't an indicator.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    imo if ur nation goes out you should be banned from the thread, high stakes now boys.

Should have some 2nd tier thread for the losers.

Deleted
    imo if ur nation goes out you should be banned from the thread, high stakes now boys.
    So from where you, once more?

Deleted
    So from where you, once more?
    its coming home m8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I want Croatia to win, mostly because a friend of mine wants them to win. But we both know Russia will win, cos they're doped up harder than Maradona on a wild coke party.
    Argies are out even with Maradona casting cocaine spells.

You guys heard of testosterone gummy bears? The latest in competitive sports "innovation"

Small enough of a sample size it doesnt turn up in testing after a match, and you can eat the gummy bear just before the game to get a hit long enough for the game

Deleted
    its coming home m8
    If you are a Brit, then for fuck sake you must support Croatia, the entire history of your land demands it!

Deleted
    If you are a Brit, then for fuck sake you must support Croatia, the entire history of your land demands it!
    harder game, we will roll russia.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lets all get on the "its coming home" bandwagon, england ended their shootout curse and now we shall put an end to swedish games being close, 3-1 tomorrow lads!

Deleted
    harder game, we will roll russia.

Due to none of the more classic teams on our side of the tournament, tomorrow is arguably our biggest game since 1966.
    County will come to a stand still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    To be honest, it's more like Brazil lost to himself. Belgium didn't do anything the whole match.

They choked under pressure and they simply weren't good enough. The mental fortitude of some players has to be called into question but to not give credit to Belgium is simply ridiculous. You have to give credit where credit is due. They didn't play scared and took the game to Brazil when A LOT of teams would've opted for a more defensive approach.

Brazil simply weren't good enough, end of.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryKane4GB View Post
    They choked under pressure and they simply weren't good enough. The mental fortitude of some players has to be called into question but to not give credit to Belgium is simply ridiculous. You have to give credit where credit is due. They didn't play scared and took the game to Brazil when A LOT of teams would've opted for a more defensive approach.

Brazil simply weren't good enough, end of.
    Yeah brazil were a far cry from their past selves. The flambouyant free flowing attacking football just wasn't there this tournament, they had a couple of moments but apart from that, by their standards, were lackluster at best. Not as bad as 1-7, but not great either.