Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenmsalles View Post
    or assa rogues melting ppl before kidney shot finish it's duration?
    Ah so you agree Assassination rogue is overtuned right now?
    Guess what, every Paladin wins against Assassination rogues.

Conclusion?

Look, i dont even care if they nerf Paladin or not, no matter the nerfs it will forever be stronger than any of my classes.
    In the end i will always have to run from a Paladin.
    The only expansion where i did not have to run from a Paladin was Vanilla and TBC.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-07-06 at 05:58 PM.

I remember a few weeks ago, maybe less, walking out of Stormwind with Warmode on. The area was littered with Ret Paladins and Rogues with their shoulder legendaries just pouncing on people to duel that weren't those two classes.

So much damage. Though they've since nerfed them by about 7%? Doesn't seem like enough on paper, but they have more data than I do with regards to beta and balancing.
    Last edited by GRAMMARAXIS; 2018-07-06 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aminthis View Post
    I remember a few weeks ago, maybe less, walking out of Stormwind with Warmode on. The area was littered with Ret Paladins and Rogues with their shoulder legendaries just pouncing on people to duel that weren't those two classes.

So much damage. Though they've since nerfed them by about 7%? Doesn't seem like enough on paper, but they have more data than I do with regards to beta and balancing.
    Number changes will be made just about every week and sometimes day to day in the early weeks, so if it's too high they will bring it down. Its Paladin, historically speaking it hasn't been allowed to stay on top for long.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Ahah

Demon Hunters hit like trucks?
    Paladin is "ok" now.

Thanks for the laugh ^_^
    Actually, FatBossTV is saying DHs are hitting pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    "Hey guys let's find a Monk for that sweet 10% movement speed buff" said no one ever. And the only fight RoP is even remotely decent for is Eonar and a baby with 1 arm can beat her in Mythic, don't need RoP for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said anything about stacking? I'm just saying they have useful utility. Locks also have useful utility but they don't get stacked. Stop being greedy and realize just having ONE being mandatory at all is more than what most specs have. You Rets have been pampered for so many years that when they finally bring you down from your holy pedestal you treat it like they are pissing on your Rice Crispies.
    Ret has never been brought for utilities for expansions is the point.

You're very horribly misinformed and speaking without any experience. And that's why I linked the proof to show you that you're wrong. Ret doesn't have anything that's needed, and anything they can do, holy can do better

"NERF RET!"

Look man, I just got OUT of the Wheelchair...

Well yeah i believe a Mage can win a kid Paladin with no brain.
    But in the world of melee they are the number one.
    They have one arch enemy...ok.

But a pro Paladin can turn on Freedom and remove the buff so the mage cant spell steal it.
    He can do that in the first frost nova.

With the damage they have right now...the mage has to frost block on the first "slow" and "freedom" of the paladin.
    What i see pro paladins do is use freedom > the movement speed steroids > removing freedom buff

But yeah, they will probably lose to any Mage with a brain. But its going to be a long ass fight believe me.
    With the healing Paladin has...it will take long.
    What

There's nothing about the mage stealing the buff that makes it a pain, it's that you lose the buff in general and they just slow you again, meaning your freedom did nothing.

I love a bunch of people that at most could manage 900 rating debating on what is strong and what isn't . Balancing isn't designed around duels, using that as your measure for the strength of a class is as dumb as it gets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    What

There's nothing about the mage stealing the buff that makes it a pain, it's that you lose the buff in general and they just slow you again, meaning your freedom did nothing.
    I think freedom removes your "slow" ability.

You need to remove the buff as soon as possible if you used your slow on him.

But yeah, you will get slowed again. Frost Mage is probably your only counter.

I think freedom removes your "slow" ability.

You need to remove the buff as soon as possible if you used your slow on him.

But yeah, you will get slowed again. Frost Mage is probably your only counter.
    It does, but your slow doesn't matter when the mage is blinking around anyway.

Or you know, you don't waste it while they have your freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    "NERF RET!"

Look man, I just got OUT of the Wheelchair...
    Right?! It's the same for my rogue Sin, my Frost mage and my Disc priest. They're just getting out of the grave and people want to push them back in already. They are finally decent, doing almost as well as other specs and people want to nerf them... This is completely unfair

Here is a talk i had with a Paladin in Gladiator's Sanctum.
    As always, a Pala keeping track of duel score.
    Like i said its already creating accentrics.
    But this one had less of an ego...but he still told me "there is nothing wrong with Pala"...

Stop reporting. We're finally getting good now. -_-

Deleted
    This video seems applicable to this thread from a shadow pov
    https://youtu.be/nbj8dNVcsh8?t=405

Not just the duel at the start of the time i set, watch the 2v2 arena right after the duel, consider the fact of just how often the paladin was thrown off the ledge, mind controlled off the ledge, jumped off the ledge from his own stupidity, runs back up the ramp without even realising the guy he stunned was actually on ground level with him, yet still did almost the same damage as both the shadow priest and the boomkin combined whilst doing more healing than anyone else.
    Last edited by mmoc1448478633; 2018-07-06 at 11:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    ROFL

and people think this is fine

looks like for some reason guys think paladins need to have same or more damage than classes like warriors or Dks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post

Not just the duel at the start of the time i set, watch the 2v2 arena right after the duel, consider the fact of just how often the paladin was thrown off the ledge, mind controlled off the ledge, jumped off the ledge from his own stupidity, runs back up the ramp without even realising the guy he stunned was actually on ground level with him, yet still did almost the same damage as both the shadow priest and the boomkin combined whilst doing more healing than anyone else.
    Yeah, i was also about to say to watch the actual arena VS the Ret and Demon Hunter.
    That was insane.

People saying Paladin is "ok" right now...i have nothing to tell you.

Love the idiots crying about Ret. You'd think after 14 years people would understand that gear has, does and will always make a major differance. Ret never scales well with gear. Also even if Ret is OP. Too fucking bad. Every class gets time to shine and be the strongest. If Ret is currently then suck it up and deal with it. They'll get balanced and someone else will be OP at some point.

Learn the damn trends, also lol pvp. Noobs always going to be bad the class doesn't matter. It's not like any of you are good enough to overcome the handicap in the first place. Gotta cry for nerfs instead of learning how to deal with the big bad melee with the least amount of mobility.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Ptr is already release candidate and it arrives in max 1-2 weeks and you believe tuning hasn't started? Hate to break it to you but pre-patch tuning is already finished, yes there will be live hotfixes if something is completely out of wack but don't expect anything major.
    They tune for the next max level on pre-patch which is 120. There might be a hotfix if there is something game breaking for 4 weeks but outside of that their focus is on the new max level and not the past expansion.

Final tuning is done on the beta which goes right up until August 17th.
    Last edited by Tharkkun; 2018-07-07 at 12:13 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret has never been brought for utilities for expansions is the point.

You're very horribly misinformed and speaking without any experience. And that's why I linked the proof to show you that you're wrong. Ret doesn't have anything that's needed, and anything they can do, holy can do better
    I disagree with your opinions, but this is America so you have the right to state them.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I disagree with your opinions, but this is America so you have the right to state them.
    It's not an opinion.

It's a fact. Something you should bring into this before you start stating that you FEEL like Ret has utility when they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an opinion.

It's a fact. Something you should bring into this before you start stating that you FEEL like Ret has utility when they don't.
    The FACT is that Paladins are the most played class in the game and thus have the largest whinefest cryfroce whenever they get balanced down. That is FACT. They are the most played and will continue to be the most played even if they get nerfed.

Paladins and Druids make up like half of the playerbase and always get catered attention from Blizz because of it. They are the 2 favorite kids of Blizz and I welcome any adjustment down they get. Paladins already have best tank healers and top 3 tank in game, including going into BfA. You guys will do more than fine.

I'm playing the world's smallest violin for your woes.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-07-07 at 03:45 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama