Prot Paladin
    Retri Paladin
    Outlaw Rogue
    Prot Warrior

So I think my top 3 is:
    1. Outlaw Rogue
    2. Retri Paladin
    3. Prot Warrior.

But rest that I mention is very close. I'm pretty sure all of them will become my default transmog for long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuuri View Post
    He said most and he's probably right. You are but one counter example in a vast sea of examples.
    And your assumption is but one in a sea of assumptions. People can make an argument without resorting to the 'most players' nonsense that they don't have a lick of data to back up on any level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Outlaw
    Protection Warrior
    Protection Paladin

However, they really need to adjust the flails on some race/genders.
    Cause the flails can completely submerge under the floor.
    The thread about it a week ago that Ythisens didn't take seriously felt kind of frustrating.

Also the Prot Paladin shield could use a texture update for such a new weapon. It is more visually pixelated/overstretched on my tauren female, than her vanilla tiers.
    Well the topic was more of an across the board 'and then the transmog sucked' then it was 'hey, for some races, this clips into the floor, fix please.'
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Protection warrior is my favourite, but I don't have time to both learn the encounter and then execute it prior to it being finished. Which is a shame, really, because I enjoyed the hundred or so attempts it took to get the Fury skin.

I even said "skidoosh" as Agatha finally died.

After that, I think the flaming glaive for Havoc is about the best but the Guardian dr00d one is tough to beat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    The dungeon tint for Prot Warrior (all black/red) combined with the elite glad set on an orc warrior is pretty much the most badass I have ever looked in this game since I started, so that easily takes #1 for me.

#2 I’d give to Assassination Rogue, ghostly blades that sheathe on your back? Sign me the fudge up.

#3 Could go to many different ones tbf, but I think I’ll say Unholy DK Or Demonology Warlock. The sharply coloured edge is hella cool.
    UH DK is one of my favorites as well. I wish they had one that was more of a 'sickly diseased' color, but that's a minor complaint.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stryke of the Wolverines View Post
    Protection warrior is my favourite, but I don't have time to both learn the encounter and then execute it prior to it being finished. Which is a shame, really, because I enjoyed the hundred or so attempts it took to get the Fury skin.

I even said "skidoosh" as Agatha finally died.

After that, I think the flaming glaive for Havoc is about the best but the Guardian dr00d one is tough to beat.
    You could beat the prot warrior tower, especially if you have 2pc, a solid set of dps trinkets and good legendaries. It isn't too late.

Phase one is bursting Varris down with Battle Cry/Demo Shout before you get more than one infernal, avoiding said infernal's knockback, and keeping the adds off Velen.

Phase 2 is moving out of green pools (heroic leap shoulders legendary is amazing for this) and popping everything to kill Kruul before the stacking damage of Annihilate kills you. You can even spell reflect his most 'its a wipe' mechanic (Twisting Reflection). Keep the adds on Velen, kill em with AOE, and use the Victory Rush procs to heal.

It feels impossible, but it really isn't.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2018-07-07 at 12:46 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I only play rogue, paladin and mage to any meaningful degree so keep that in mind with my choices.

1. Prot paladin. Flail, a unique weapon type. I've seen the warrior one and honestly I like the paladin flail much more. Though warrior would fit if I was playing an orc or tauren etc. But for my alliance paladin, this fits great.
    2. Outlaw. The sub and sin daggers are kind of 'eh' for me, outlaw has the best rogue tower skin.
    3. Frost. I don't care much for the arcane or fire ones, frost wins by default.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldarious View Post
    Here is what disappoints me.

Both the Prot Warrior and Prot Paladin win but not for the shields. Their Artifacts are about the shields they wield but those fall short to the flail they are paired with.

So I would love to tell you Prot Paladin and Prot Warrior but other classes have a far better total package.
    Good point about their flails being the main reason and not the shields but I also feel like the shields are still pretty cool and the flails make it a really cool total package, for me atleast!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why all the love for the prot warrior one? I actually only got that one for the sake of having all the warrior appearances. I don't really see the appeal of it.

1. Guardian Druid
    2. Havoc DH
    3. Ret Paladin

Havoc Demon Hunter
    Restoration Druid
    Survival Hunter
    IronVan the Van of Steel

Don't understand all the love for the guardian druid one. To me it looks too derpy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Why all the love for the prot warrior one? I actually only got that one for the sake of having all the warrior appearances. I don't really see the appeal of it.

1. Guardian Druid
    2. Havoc DH
    3. Ret Paladin
    Is it really so difficult to believe that people might have *gasp* different tastes from you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ottius View Post
    Don't understand all the love for the guardian druid one. To me it looks too derpy.
    I was OBSESSED with getting it (and did!) but yeah... after running around in that form for a few weeks, I'm of the same mind as you - that it does look a bit derpy. I also hate that the hands are rarely, if ever, animated. The fingers are always bent in the 'resting on the knuckles' pose, even when doing things where the digits should be extended and straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanhyali View Post
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Restoration Druid
    Survival Hunter
    Nice choices. Sadly I don't think I'm a good enough healer to have a realistic chance at the Resto/Holy/MW appearances. At least not within the next 10 days or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Well the topic was more of an across the board 'and then the transmog sucked' then it was 'hey, for some races, this clips into the floor, fix please.'
    True, I just wish that Ythisens could've steered it in a better direction. But his two replies simply contributed to dismissal and led to more people ignoring the few valid complaints that were displayed.
    Cause getting some adjustments would be great.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really so difficult to believe that people might have *gasp* different tastes from you?
    I guess I struck a nerve in that other thread. =) I asked WHY all the love for the prot one as I don't see the appeal of it. I never said anyone was wrong about it (Like if for example someone said that boosted characters didn't have the ilevel to do Heroic dungeons.) - It was just a question, so either answer it or cool your jets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I guess I struck a nerve in that other thread. =) I asked WHY all the love for the prot one as I don't see the appeal of it. I never said anyone was wrong about it (Like if for example someone said that boosted characters didn't have the ilevel to do Heroic dungeons.) - It was just a question, so either answer it or cool your jets.
    In order to cool my 'jets' my jets need to be heated in the first place, which they are not. Nor did you strike a nerve in the 'boosted' discussion - both of us made valid points there.

Having said that, you chose to come into a topic where people are discussing THEIR personal, favorite artifacts and basically announce 'well Iiiiii don't like this one, so I don't see why everyone else does' - if you don't understand why that's obnoxious, that's on you.

The flails, imperfect as their physics may be, effectively represent a new type of weapon in WoW and are ultra-rare in the sense that there are only 2 in the game ATM. So I suspect that's where a lot of the 'love' comes from. As these forums prove nigh-daily, people love cool/rare things which make them stand out.

Personally, I love the flails because we (meaning my family) own one... we have collected many weapons of medieval/fantasy design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    True, I just wish that Ythisens could've steered it in a better direction. But his two replies simply contributed to dismissal and led to more people ignoring the few valid complaints that were displayed.
    Cause getting some adjustments would be great.
    I agree that his response was less than ideal.

If they could adjust their weapon physics to react to level geometry (e.g. the floor), that would solve it for all races in one fell swoop. Or would that be... one fel swoop?
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2018-07-07 at 02:54 PM.

Sadly I don't think I'm a good enough healer to have a realistic chance at the Resto/Holy/MW appearances. At least not within the next 10 days or so.
    I've been slowly but surely working my way towards 36/36, saving healers for last for the same reason as you.

Just yesterday I managed to get Holy priest done through sheer perseverance (and overgearing with 930 avg, 959 weapon and 4p t21 from lfr). Despite having better gear than any of my tanks I definitely struggled a lot more with this.

But now that I've done holy priest I'm hoping my experience with the encounter will help me with the 3 remaining specs so I'll have no regrets going into BFA
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I've been slowly but surely working my way towards 36/36, saving healers for last for the same reason as you.

Just yesterday I managed to get Holy priest done through sheer perseverance (and overgearing with 930 avg, 959 weapon and 4p t21 from lfr). Despite having better gear than any of my tanks I definitely struggled a lot more with this.

But now that I've done holy priest I'm hoping my experience with the encounter will help me with the 3 remaining specs so I'll have no regrets going into BFA
    Awesome, congrats! It makes me sad to think I won't be able to get the resto druid weapon, but maybe I'll give it a go before its gone.

I've finished a few more tank towers (my various alt warriors mostly) and more recently Enh shaman. Learning the fight for Assassi. rogue made it a breeze on shaman, and I'm hoping the same holds true when I work on the same fight as Ret.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2018-07-07 at 01:20 PM.

1) Guardian Druid
    2) Arms Warrior
    3) Havoc Demon Hunter

Honorary mention: Protection paladin, for the flail which is a unique and new type of weapon. (+warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    1) Guardian Druid
    2) Arms Warrior
    3) Havoc Demon Hunter

Honorary mention: Protection paladin, for the flail which is a unique and new type of weapon. (+warrior)
    I also love the Arms mage tower skin!

Blood dk
    BM hunter
    Outlaw rogue

Honorable mention : Prot pala

10+ Year Old Account
    BrM--Veng--Prot War are the ones I'd pick because I actually play those classes.

I'm surprised by the lack of BrM and Veng choices.

BrMs have a glowing spirit keg on a stick and it's the only weapon that you carry over your shoulder looking bad ass. And Veng has the only weapon in the game that gives you rocknroll metal wings.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-07-07 at 01:53 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    1. Feral druid, yay for sparkel kitty
    2. Frost mage, one of the best staffs in the game
    3. Windwalker, always wanted xuen looking weapon

I personally really dislike the guardian Druid one, not only is it my least favourite model in the game it has such a lack of animations. I get the appeal, its unique and stand out but yeah nah I'll take my glowy kitty anyday
    Scarlet Briar: Let's play "Giant club vs. Overripe Fruit." I'll be the club.

Scarlet Briar: Careful now. Death by cannonball would be funny, but killing you myself is actual fun.