The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Did you miss the post from few months ago where it's explained that the whole thing is just a coincidence and means pretty much nothing?
    Except something happened every time cast finished , last one was Beta transition from Alpha.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Did you miss the post from few months ago where it's explained that the whole thing is just a coincidence and means pretty much nothing?
    Blizz has also said that LF Draenei would never become playable races.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Except something happened every time cast finished , last one was Beta transition from Alpha.
    Because there's a strict maintenance schedule Blizz follow. The whole system went live after one of those scheduled maintenances, thus sometimes casters stop or start casting again around the time regular realm maintenance happens.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-07-07 at 09:47 AM.

The fuck are you even discussing the BS cast time. Pre-patch on 17th, expansion next month 14th.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    The fuck are you even discussing the BS cast time. Pre-patch on 17th, expansion next month 14th.
    As you can see people love conspiracy theories

5+ Year Old Account
    From all the silly meme quests they added, there's still no Moby Dick reference. . .
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Blizz has also said that LF Draenei would never become playable races.
    They did not. They said "For now it is just the npc models. Can't say what the future holds." was not wrong. 7.3 it was just NPC models. That is a lot different than they wont' be playable.

https://youtu.be/JQEXbp_Q5QI?t=142

No different than when Tom Chilton said that when the do Pandaren stuff that its mostly comics or figurines in response to Pandaren expac leaks. By the definition of that sentence he did not say anything false.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    No, it didn't. They finished several times without anything of notice happening.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    From all the silly meme quests they added, there's still no Moby Dick reference. . .
    Huh, I was about to tell you that there is already one. But apparently it's only a Moby Dick reference in spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Huh, I was about to tell you that there is already one. But apparently it's only a Moby Dick reference in spanish.
    Honestly, I thought the achievement "From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee" was a quote from Captain Ahab.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Huh, interesting. Where exactly is it? I did all of Kul Tiras and there was none. All I found was 'Not the Bees!' and Winnie the Pooh easter eggs.

Edit: Just saw the link. I meant, there are no Moby Dick references in Kul Tiras, seeing as they are a naval kingdom, and a Moby Dick easter egg was quite expected.
    Last edited by CasualFilth; 2018-07-07 at 07:59 PM. Reason: I'm stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    They did not. They said "For now it is just the npc models. Can't say what the future holds." was not wrong. 7.3 it was just NPC models. That is a lot different than they wont' be playable.

https://youtu.be/JQEXbp_Q5QI?t=142

No different than when Tom Chilton said that when the do Pandaren stuff that its mostly comics or figurines in response to Pandaren expac leaks. By the definition of that sentence he did not say anything false.
    a huge problem with the community is that we keep demanding spoilers.

like the ppl keep using that stupid line about grey morality regarding sylvannas, but i believe in that interview ppl asked if the Horde is evil now. The answer is obviously "no' since most of the horde isnt, but they know its being asked because of whats datamined, all that senseless murder. So since they cant tell us what happens in the future, whether thats the horde taking care of it, or sylvannas finally realizing that her scewed morality is wrong or whatever.... they have to give veiled comments about the future and the plotline as a whole.

but people are dumb and think they are talking about the 'first chapter' of the book. they think they are talking about murder and betrayal as 'morally grey" when they mean "Sylvannas THINKS she's doing the 'right thing' and the Hordes a big family so they are inclined to trust their warchief right off the bat but things are going to change BUT WE CANT TELL YOU THE PLOT FOR THE FUTURE RIGHT NOW !"

Like we keep asking about allied races but all races are tied to a part of the overall narrative so confirming it basically tells us parts of the future story.

"I'm worried where this storyline is going" or "I want this race to be more involved" is good feedback.

"I dont think blizzard understands what "grey morality is" because i'm an idiot who thinks other people are idiots if I dont understand things" is NOT good feedback
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Not sure if talked about yet, but interesting thing to note, but there are mole machines scattered throughout the world. Only Dark irons can see them. Once you interact with them that location becomes 'unlocked' and you can travel their via your Dark Irons racial.

Ex:

There are at least 19 of them, they appear on your minimap as a 'vehicle'

So far we have found ones at:

-The masonary in Blackrock mountain outside the BRD portal
    -Outside the firelands portal
    -Up top in the fire section of the Throne of the elements in Draenor
    -The fel pits in Outland
    -Fire plume ridge in Un'goro
    -Ruby Dragonshrine

https://twitter.com/olandgren/status...661388805?s=19

All places so far have had some loose connection to 'fire'

Get hunting folks!
    Last edited by Throren; 2018-07-07 at 10:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    -The fel pits in Outland
    thinking emoji

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    thinking emoji
    This aint your daddy's mole machine.

Would be pretty amusing to play a DI mage, and be able to go all the places.

I wanna see that tunnel from Azeroth to Outland, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    I wanna see that tunnel from Azeroth to Outland, lol
    Pretty obvious it just tunnels up through the mage tower and into the portal there.

Looks like there are mole machines at the Stormstout brewery, Aerie peak and one outside Neltharion's vault in Highmountain
    Last edited by Throren; 2018-07-08 at 12:45 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I had a positive experience with Island Expeditions; I can see how it can turn into a clusterfuck of toxicity real soon though.

10+ Year Old Account
    the thread is dying.

the xpac is approaching.

soon it will all be over, this is the worst part of the xpac cycle, when we're so close to the new xpac, but we know all the cool things except cinematics, pre-patch hasn't hit yet and it feels futile to play live lol.