Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Who said cultural difference that leads to animosity isn’t also based in racism?
    You.

I’m sorry that critical thinking exercises in race and ethnicity is beyond your comprehension.
    Bwahahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I voted for Bernie Sanders.

????
    I voted for Gary Johnson.

Which, in obsessed about Trump lingo, both are still a vote for Trump.

I voted for Bernie Sanders.

????
    How nice of you to share, I guess? Not everything's about you though. If you feel targeted by a perfectly general statement, then so be it I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You.

Bwahahahah!

Quote where I said it.

Quote where I said it.

Their reason is not really race though. Their issue is their ethnicity and country of origin. No I’m not saying that’s why. I am saying that any type of difference leads to animosity. For instance I faced animosity purely due to my accent and sounding different.

Ethnocentric and racism are different.
    It's like raaaaaaaaaaain.....

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why the Second Amendment exists. The right to use a tool to help defend yourself better. Would have been gratifying to see the 92 year old, disable those scums.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

It's almost like tribalism gonna tribalism no matter what you are.
    That's a simplistic reduction but "pretty much" true.
    Large majority of people do feel attached to their culture, society, country, even race. Tribalism, or identity politics or whatever you want to call it has been a part of human existence for 300,000 years now. It will not disappear just because of political correctness. I also think the SJW "champions of the cause" are hurting themselves by playing exactly the exclusion game they are trying to eradicate.

I'm sure how you can see that quoting someone, in essence talking to them, and then saying the comment you made was a "generalized statement" doesn't really make sense, right?
    It makes perfect sense, actually. New sentence, question raised followed by a statement.
    I don't mince words, if I wanted to call you or anybody else in particular something, I would. Keep wearing that victim cardigan though, it suits you.

I'm not a victim just because you implied something silly.
    Seeing as how there are people hiding their feelings about anything, I wouldn't call the prospect of there being closet Trump lovers out there "silly".

And you're playing the victim as you're assuming it was aimed at you, feeling the need to share whom you voted for. For what reason, only you can know. I can just go by your reaction and what you've been writing in the thread.

Considering the prevalence of race based attacks on blacks and the lack of news reports outside of local reports I wager to say your statement is bs

what bull crap some one cant call a black person the N word with out it making national news

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    If the attackers were white this would be national news. But they're black so its ignored.
    Its only racist if its white-on-anybody-else crime

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kobayashi View Post
    Just this week there was a documentary on Dutch television about black people in the US hating hispanics. Maybe it was a bit biased, because a lot of gangs were interviewed. Will try to find it, so I can link it.
    Come to San Antonio and ask Hispanics how they feel about black people or what it’s like on the black area of town ... the amount of prejudice and racism will shock you.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Its only racist if its white-on-anybody-else crime
    Newspapers and media have always filtered their stories and ran with shit they think their reader demographics will react to. Same as how Swedish newspapers find more value in reporting on a 6-year old girl lost in the woods than a 4-year old Syrian girl being gutted like a fish by ISIS, despite the Syria story being quite a lot more dramatic. Closer to home and all that.

Because normally if people want to write a non-sequitur completely unrelated to whom they are speaking to, they wouldn't quote them first.
    I thought you weren't being a victim?

Oh well, take heart that it was a general statement. Like I said, I don't mince words, nor do I have a need to pander to you.

Deleted
    According to endus and gilrak only white people can be racist

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    According to endus and gilrak only white people can be racist
    add my name to that list tbh
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    what bull crap some one cant call a black person the N word with out it making national news
    Now you’re just being willfully ignorant... I got called a nigger last week. It isn’t on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    And this is why the Second Amendment exists. The right to use a tool to help defend yourself better. Would have been gratifying to see the 92 year old, disable those scums.
    Literally no legal authority ever has claimed the second amendment exists to empower individuals to protect themselves against would-be attackers. It is impossible to interpret the language of the second amendment as "the right of individuals to shoot others during physical altercations shall not be infringed", so you're just pulling meaningless talking points out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Come to San Antonio and ask Hispanics how they feel about black people or what it’s like on the black area of town ... the amount of prejudice and racism will shock you.
    Ask them what they think about Dominicans and Puerto Rican’s while you’re at it lol. There’s so much hate between them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Please don't make this a race thing... it's so goddamn tiring.
    Don’t you love how ignored news magically ends up in the news. It’s like magical!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Oh well, take heart that it was a general statement. Like I said, I don't mince words, nor do I have a need to pander to you.
    That you couldn't back up with anything but your own feeling/assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Allow me to seriously doubt that, with a frown on top.

I'd wager that most hate crime, regardless of skin colors involved, won't make any news of any kind.
    This black on Hispanic crime however did make some news.