Deleted

can someone pls take a quick look at my new setup

Hi guys.
    Like I wrote in the title, it would be nice if someone could take a quick look on my new setup and write if it´s okay or if I made some wrong choices.

I mainly are going to use the PC for WOW/ Overwatch/ Diablo. I also want to try out Video editing in the future.
    I dont have much knowledge about computer specs. If I can save some money on some parts I would appreciate it bur it should be futureproof for the next few years.

Spec:

- Case: be quiet! Pure Base 600
    - CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8x 3.70GHz So.AM4 BOX
    - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 4
    - Power Supply: 550 Watt Corsair RMx Series RM550x Modular 80+ Gold
    - GPU: 8GB KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080 EX OC Edition Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16
    - Motherboard: MSI X470 GAMING PRO AMD X470 So.AM4 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX
    - Memory: 16GB G.Skill RipJaws V rot DDR4-3000 DIMM CL14 Dual Kit
    - Storage: 500GB Samsung 860 Evo 2.5" (6.4cm) SATA 6Gb/s 3D-NAND TLC
    2000GB Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM006 64MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/s

Thanks in advance

Looks solid enough, you could do without the CPU cooler, the one that comes with the 2700X is pretty decent for standard use.

For the rest you are not going to be able to save much money, Imo it all fits nicely toghether, nothing extravagant, but the setup you chose should be plenty for some years to come, and should also still have some upgrade possibilities.

Stock cooler is shit i just buuilt my 2700x system u use a celsius s36 with noctua fans. Id recommend asus morherboards they are just better. Also 550watt us on the low end 650 would be safer

Quote Originally Posted by sadinia View Post
    Hi guys.
    Like I wrote in the title, it would be nice if someone could take a quick look on my new setup and write if it´s okay or if I made some wrong choices.

I mainly are going to use the PC for WOW/ Overwatch/ Diablo. I also want to try out Video editing in the future.
    I dont have much knowledge about computer specs. If I can save some money on some parts I would appreciate it bur it should be futureproof for the next few years.

Spec:

Thanks in advance
    I would never get a cheap KFA GPU, they are warm and extrem loud.
    The 1070Ti is most time a better pick.
    Are you german and did you post a similar build on the YT channel Kreative Ecke ?

Deleted
    thank you Guys. I will consider your advices

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Are you german and did you post a similar build on the YT channel Kreative Ecke ?
    Yes. I´m german but I didn´t post it anywhere else. I completly put it together myself yesterday

Hi guys.

Spec:

Thanks in advance
    The System looks pretty solid.

I personally went with a 750 Evga G3, can you do 2700x on a 550w? Yeah. You could do a 1700 on a 450w, but I like having a lil bit more to work with.

The stock cooler is fine, but a aftermarket cooler is always nice to have if you are willing to pay for it. Have you thought about the noctua coolers?

The GPU is fine for wow and most Blizzard games. Though I would personally hold for an 1180, but you may not want to wait for that come out...at whatever price point it happens to be.

The Mboard looks fine. I'm using a MSI X470 Gaming Plus, and it works great with my Ryzen.

Memory looks good, SSD is solid, and storage is solid.

Seems like you are good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Hi guys.

Spec:

Thanks in advance
    What price are you getting that gpu at? because there are probably less expensive variants with better cooling.
    Also, is there a reason why you are getting a 2.5" ssd and not an m.2 ssd? Switching to an m.2 would be a bit better performance and the cost difference is minimal.
    For your cooler I'd take a cooler master hyper 212 or noctua nh-d14.
    550W is seemingly enough, but from what i see taking an evga 750W is cheaper and gives you a bit more heardroom.

Here's my take: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vvtRFt

Other than those few small issues it's a solid build.
    Last edited by Linkedblade; 2018-07-08 at 07:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    The System looks pretty solid.

I personally went with a 750 Evga G3, can you do 2700x on a 550w? Yeah. You could do a 1700 on a 450w, but I like having a lil bit more to work with.

The stock cooler is fine, but a aftermarket cooler is always nice to have if you are willing to pay for it. Have you thought about the noctua coolers?

The GPU is fine for wow and most Blizzard games. Though I would personally hold for an 1180, but you may not want to wait for that come out...at whatever price point it happens to be.

The Mboard looks fine. I'm using a MSI X470 Gaming Plus, and it works great with my Ryzen.

Memory looks good, SSD is solid, and storage is solid.

Seems like you are good to go.
    thanks for your answer. I looked at the noctua coolers, but I liked the design of the Dark Rock 4 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    what price are you getting that gpu at? because there are probably less expensive variants with better cooling.
    500€

thanks for your answer. I looked at the noctua coolers, but I liked the design of the Dark Rock 4 more.

500€
    im not familiar with that brand i prefer asus > gigabyte > others. but as long as that's the variant with two fans and not the blower it can't be all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    im not familiar with that brand i prefer asus > gigabyte > others. but as long as that's the variant with two fans and not the blower it can't be all that bad.
    Be Quiet is a solid brand.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4pNsGLQ-Gw
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Was commenting on kfa2

Tis a brand that exists outside the US
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIxlKG3Mhpc

technically KFA2 and Galaxy merged to become: Galax
    https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ga...hof,27706.html
    Last edited by Anevers; 2018-07-08 at 10:41 AM.