Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Good luck with it!

Might want to look at a guide in this case though, what with the limited time that is left.
    I get that, but it's purely a personal thing.

I've not completed the "challenge" if I just follow what someone tells me to do on a video.

5+ Year Old Account
    1) Resto Druid
    2) Guardian Druid
    3) Retribution Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    Guardian
    BM hunter
    Windwalker
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

10+ Year Old Account
    Tank
    DH
    DK
    Druid.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Feral Druid
    Prot Warrior
    Guardian Druid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Seems like Guardian is the most consistently popular skin in this thread and I agree it's a pretty great one. Honestly choosing just 3 is difficult as is with how many great skins there are.

Unfortunately for me I like the skins for my main class the least of any class. Shaman mage tower skins just aren't that interesting, and the hidden skin at least compliments t21 while the Balance of Power compliments t19 nicely for elemental
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

hmm hard one.

1. Prot paladin (flails ftw)

2. Disc Priest (easily #1 staff to exist in WoW)

3. Affliction Lock (#1 Scythe in WoW)
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral druid...

Guardian druid is meh to me.
    I don't know the others except MM hunter bow, which I think sucks.

5+ Year Old Account
    Frost Mage
    Guardian Druid
    WW Monk

My three favorites are:

Outlaw Rogue: The first tower I did and the one I was committed to completing no matter what.
    Havoc Demon Hunter: I like this one, I didn't need it but it was nice to get.
    Demonology Warlock: Until I realized what this appearance is probably a reference to, I wasn't too keen on it. Then I realized how much it made me think of the Skull of Gul'dan.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

I just got the feral druid today.

It's too bright and there is too much smoke and sparkles for my taste. If they brought it down 30-40% I'd be way better.

pretty suprised how many people like that guardian skin... got is when it was released never used it i just dont like it :/

i prefere the m+15 pink cuddle bear personaly

but yeah i actualy just started playing my druid to get feral even if i dont play druid was kinda dissapointed that it was so easy and i did not learn how to play feral in the challenge ... did play feral again since i got that skin :X

Well in my totally unbiased opinion I'd say the order goes in...

1. Guardian druid
    2. Feral druid
    3. Balance druid

Honorable mention for restoration druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of hard to pick just 3, there are some really good ones, but I'll try.

#1. Feral Druid
    #2. Demo Lock
    #3. Frost Mage

Runner-ups:

Guardian Druid
    Aff Lock
    Enhancement Shaman

The tank flails are gorgeous but they need better animations. There are a lot more skins that I like, but these are the only ones that really stand out and can have entire mogs built around them.

Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    Good point about their flails being the main reason and not the shields but I also feel like the shields are still pretty cool and the flails make it a really cool total package, for me atleast!

Sadly I chose a different appearance for the shields. They are just not what I like or am looking for to go with my MoG. The flails on the other hand can go with so many different sets of gear they just don't look good with that many shields.

I say again. I did the Prot Paladin and Prot Warrior challenge for the flails. I didn't care one bit for the shield which is what those classes artifact weapon is. Maybe you could say they missed the mark then....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    Guardian
    BM hunter
    Windwalker

My only issue with Windwalker is how badly they cut into my character. My Monk is a human and while the appearance actually isn't too bad they just look like I should be cutting my own legs off. Do they fit other races better? Once this goes account wide I guess I will check out my other Monks to see if they cut into their models as well.
    Last edited by Maldarious; 2018-07-09 at 03:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Druid skins and I really like the Windwalker fists. Makes me feel like a Protoss lol.

The rest I don't really care for that much. A lot of them are way too big and don't look right to me hanging off of my characters. I get it's easier to make details stand out if they are bigger but man lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldarious View Post
    My only issue with Windwalker is how badly they cut into my character. My Monk is a human and while the appearance actually isn't too bad they just look like I should be cutting my own legs off. Do they fit other races better? Once this goes account wide I guess I will check out my other Monks to see if they cut into their models as well.
    Actually I totally agree with ya, its indeed stupid I never thought it "cuts" legs for the other races (I've got Nightborne monk), the skin is really cool, but that thing ... yeah pretty silly
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Good luck with it!

Might want to look at a guide in this case though, what with the limited time that is left.
    What a laugh...

After finding a nightmare when it came to killing Agatha on my Fury warrior, I just tried Xylem on my Havoc demon hunter... And completed it in around twenty attempts. It was wildly easier than Agatha, despite my demon hunter being an alt that's about 15 item levels lower. Perhaps this last week will see me complete the Protection warrior one.

I diddled around with it a bit, and I think I've sorted out a decent chunk of the first phase. No idea what happens with Krul, though, haha.

1. Prot Pally
    2. Outlaw Rogue
    3. Affliction Lock

...None of which I have lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    1 Outlaw Rogue
    2 Protection Pally
    3 Guardian Druid

FYI: I main a hunter