Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    damn bro , I'd level my char just to see if this is true but I can't bring myself to spoil anything more than the starting zones , If tier and legs is all that changes then I'm already playing without them in beta (can't test the class properly with all that goodness )
    What starting zones? You can literally start questing in any of your 3 factions zones once you get to them. Starting zones haven't existed since WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Welcome to Classic and TBC era MOBS MATE

I remember the good ol days, can't wait myself
    If only we could round up all the classic players up and shoot them off into space. The sad thing is rockets haven't been developed that could could the weight of them + their egos.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    What starting zones? You can literally start questing in any of your 3 factions zones once you get to them. Starting zones haven't existed since WoD.
    Yeah all those long years ago for WoD.

People should be used to the change now after 1 expansion

"THAT'S A LOT OF DAAAMAGE!"

Should get some flex tape

Sorry had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I'm horde , I meant zuldazar or what the name of the troll jungle is. Poor choice of words I admit.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Welcome to Classic and TBC era MOBS MATE

I remember the good ol days, can't wait myself
    It's nothing like that, don't get your hopes up. Not sure exactly why you'd get your hopes up for needing to eat between every couple of mobs, especially as Warrior/Casters, but you do you!

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    It's nothing like that, don't get your hopes up. Not sure exactly why you'd get your hopes up for needing to eat between every couple of mobs, especially as Warrior/Casters, but you do you!
    Classic players have some silly need to prove their the 'toughest and most hardcore.' Never really understood loving poor game design but alas, nostalgia is a powerful drug.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    As an Affliction lock in War mode I didn't notice any issues until about 119 and 120 in Voldune where the hyenas and the beetles could be pretty nasty if you pulled 3 or more.

I stopped questing there and didn't finish Voldune as soon as I hit 120 as I wanted better gear if I was going to get sharded with vastly more geared 120's while flagged. After I pick up a few mythic/myth+ pieces I'll finish the questing to see if there's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    Classic players have some silly need to prove their the 'toughest and most hardcore.' Never really understood loving poor game design but alas, nostalgia is a powerful drug.
    I'm a classic player, I know how slow and... Well, boring, it was. I just get confused as to why people want that back. Some parts of it were great but as a whole it was relatively awful.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think there is a valid argument to the thought that the longer leveling takes, the better it is remembered, especially if the journey is worthwhile. But as with so many things, it’s subjective.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

10+ Year Old Account
    damn bro , I'd level my char just to see if this is true but I can't bring myself to spoil anything more than the starting zones , If tier and legs is all that changes then I'm already playing without them in beta (can't test the class properly with all that goodness )
    I leveled 120 before char copy, it isn't that hard to level, then what? you die to do quests, I know we didn't have world pvp on all the time then but still its aint easy

Quote Originally Posted by Loki son of Kratos View Post
    I mean if I'm not playing a tank spec, ALL chars I played in leveling are left with 50% hp after fighting a mob and if 2+ mobs are aggroed most of the time I end up dead even with defensive cooldowns. I'm talking about unavoidable normal melee damage.

Never has this happened on a previous xpac (beta and/or live).

(using premade chars btw)
    I guess its just matter of numbers tuning.
    I copied my 970 ilvl (about 250 after stat squish) DK and tried leveling in Unholy. Had the same issue as you, I had to Death Strike a lot to stay alive while fighting 2 mobs.
    Then I created new template char, which is significantly lower item level and tried to level in Frost. Absolutely no issue fighting 3 mobs.

Also remember you dont need to be min/maxed for max Dps while leveling. Be smart and pick the talents that will help you while leveling. My fire mage got a heck of a lot easier to play once I grabbed firestarter and the talent that gives you a shield when you blink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Ranged classes with bad gear will always suffer. I will most likely make lot of the food that buffs out-of-combat health regen to mitigate that if these take a lot of damage.
    I hate to break it to you, but Fighter Chow has been severely nerfed in Battle for Azeroth.

Fighter Chow now gives a static out of combat regen instead. In reality, it gives roughly ~2.000HP every 5 seconds out of combat, in addition to your natural regen.

This is exactly how it was at launch and TBC launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    And when mobs gets tuned down so they are easier, people will be complaining about what a faceroll the leveling experience is. No challenge. Blizz caters to casuals too much and ruins that game....lol
    It's already faceroll for a 970 copied character, up until, i think, 116
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

So that's a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, the world needs to feel hostile again.

maybe they should increase the health pool , with eye beam and fel barrage nothing is left standing after those 2 GCDs
    I dunno about you, but my Eye Beam and Fel Barrage each takes 3 seconds to cast, that's a total of 6 GCDs for a Demon Hunter. It's also two longish CDs - other classes can burst stuff down with CDs too.

Actually use your cooldowns and it should be fine. Yes, you can't pull multiple groups but in most zones they are quite scattered so it's not ideal to do that anyways.

You're also in leveling gear, things will change when you start raiding.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow