Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    If you were parrying, you were a threat, since people would get damaged for attacking you
    All the more reason to attack other people. >.>

There is a small mistake in night actions page.
    Also I attacked Listo n1 not Large.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I attacked him like 3 nights in a row
    Well you had help... but I have to ask if I did something to deserve the repeat visits? And payback is a viable reason.

One night you and Robo both attacked me. I was concerned that you had found someone. Turns out you hadn't but I was scared for a bit there.

I didn't attack you night one (mod error). You were my recruit target. So later I attacked you because I knew you were not my team only that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I should've died when Dendrek hit me. So win via mod error rip.

I didn't attack you night one (mod error). You were my recruit target. So later I attacked you because I knew you were not my team only that.
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Then I should've died when Dendrek hit me. So win via mod error rip.
    RIP indeed.

Ahh well. Things happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guysl sorry. I basically had s shit 2 weeks in both my job and personal life. I definately need to take the next game off, and Im sorry to my team.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Hey guysl sorry. I basically had s shit 2 weeks in both my job and personal life. I definately need to take the next game off, and Im sorry to my team.
    Life happens. Take care of yourself!

We ended up with the win, even if there was a mod error.

Well played everyone !~

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, so shielding has priority over roleblocking. I don't get it though.

Spoiler: 
    Night 1 actions
    shield>rb>cop>parry>damage

A-sayo shields

Danner blocks A-sayo

Dendrek(heavy) damages A-sayo
    Listo95 damages A-sayo
    Danner damages A-sayo(blocked)

Quote Originally Posted by mod N1 results
    You were attacked by Bowser and Marth. You have 75% damage till your death.
    If Danner blocked and attacked me like it's said in your recap, shouldn't have I been at 50% health ? Or is the fact that the shield was sent before the rb meant that the attack was nullified as well ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Danner's attack was blocked that night I believe, so you took 75% damage. The night actions and order and everything was thrown together pretty fast, the whole game was made in like 24 hours, so forgive some confusion :P

I haven't looked into this supposed mod error, I'll make sure worg sees it. At a glance it looks like it is indeed an error and listo should be dead, which simply puts the game in the exact opposite situation (2v1v1 still as far as I can see) only during day, I think we can assume dendrek or satsu would be lynched so Krayzy can enjoy his honorary win since he is most likely to have come out of the resulting 1v1v1 on top. We actually never really discussed a final answer on what to do if the game came down to 2v1v1 during the day, as majority would be impossible but letting whichever "side" got to 2 votes first win the lynch seemed lame as well. Could have just skipped the day and gone straight back to night actions but that still ends up with a Krayzy win most likely.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2018-07-09 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Danner's attack was blocked that night I believe, so you took 75% damage.
    Oh, right, didn't see "Robozerim blocks Danner" right above. My bad. :3
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Satsu, I wish you wouldn't have antagonized Listo. Or at least asked me before you voted on Listo. That was basically guaranteed to get me lynched.

Graeham, I went hard core against you because you were about to kill Satsu. I had no choice but to play the way I did or risk losing my recruiter.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you did. THAT TOTALLY DIDN'T CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE GAME >_<

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Vote : Bageloaf

"Call it a hunch." - someone

10+ Year Old Account
    rip me

well, it certainly would've changed a lot. A butterfly effect if you will and who knows how it all might've played out instead. You're all assuming that every other action plays out exactly the same :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I mean listo wouldn't have died until the last night when dendrek went for him, so as far as I can tell the game would've been the exact same except we would have had the day open with dendrek + satsu vs krayzy vs largehorn

I like how Bage had Satsu try to recruit and also try to hit Largehorn. Satsu is a vindictive recruiter.

I'd probably do the same, Satsu. And then after I successfully recruited Largehorn, I'd probably hit him again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I mean listo wouldn't have died until the last night when dendrek went for him, so as far as I can tell the game would've been the exact same except we would have had the day open with dendrek + satsu vs krayzy vs largehorn
    That's a mechanical difference, but the information and decision making would have changed as well.

- - - Updated - - -

For example, Large said he was attacked by the same people twice the first two nights and one of them was on his team. If he had been attacked by Satsu once, his statement wouldn't have been that. This statement lead to me and Satsu testing if Large was a heavy by hitting him a few more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Satsu, I wish you wouldn't have antagonized Listo. Or at least asked me before you voted on Listo. That was basically guaranteed to get me lynched.

Graeham, I went hard core against you because you were about to kill Satsu. I had no choice but to play the way I did or risk losing my recruiter.
    Fair enough. As long as you're not mad at me.

I actually did try to play properly this time around, after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Owain should have been in the game. ;_;

Unless he's not in Smash? In which case he should be in Smash so he could be in this game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Owain isn't in smash :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I like how Bage had Satsu try to recruit and also try to hit Largehorn. Satsu is a vindictive recruiter.

I'd probably do the same, Satsu. And then after I successfully recruited Largehorn, I'd probably hit him again.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a mechanical difference, but the information and decision making would have changed as well.

- - - Updated - - -

For example, Large said he was attacked by the same people twice the first two nights and one of them was on his team. If he had been attacked by Satsu once, his statement wouldn't have been that. This statement lead to me and Satsu testing if Large was a heavy by hitting him a few more times.
    True, true, I guess we will never know