Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Night Elves are Kalimdor to me. I would hate for them to end up in the Eastern Kingdoms, but I would be okay if maybe they built a new capital in Zin-Azshari after Azshara is killed.

Forsaken I think would be okay resettling to the ruins of Theramoore. Dustwallow fits the undead motiff really well and it perhaps it could be explained that the Forsaken replenish some of their losses with the fallen from Theramoore. That or have them resettle in Northrend

Honestly I kinda want them to be homeless for BfA , with a new home added for them in the next expansion. I really want to see some love for the old World again, updated textures, models and story for both Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.
    And if that were to happen I'd love for the Night Elves to build a great city at the base of Nordrassil, with Hyjal having healed since the Cataclysm. Sulfuron Keep is entangled in vines and overgrown etc.
    For Forsaken I'm not quite sure, maybe they could build a new home in a liberated Stratholme?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    or at the very least access to some of the chinese version (that has bones fully concealed)
    So blue humans with bad posture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    but I would be okay if maybe they built a new capital in Zin-Azshari after Azshara is killed.
    I don't think that would make much sense for Night Elves as their cultural values currently exist. Besides being underwater (obviously as a raid encounter or zone players would be able to navigate it, but as a functioning city for everyday use wouldn't make much sense), Zin-Azshari is likely functionally and structurally built to glorify destructive and consuming arcane magics that the Night Elves shunned for millennia, and only recently started practicing again, I'm pretty sure. You would have countless edifices glorifying, likely, the Old Gods and the defiant early Highborne who destroyed the apex of Night Elf civilization. It would be like, and I'm sorry for this parallel, Jewish people deciding an old concentration camp is a great place to build a town. Of course, much of that can be changed, but I really can't imagine them wanting to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Krohgar View Post
    I don't think that would make much sense for Night Elves as their cultural values currently exist. .
    So building a new capital in Zin-Azshari after Azshara is killed won't make much sense as their cultural values currently exist huh. And what are these "cultural values" that would make them unsuitable to living in their own ancient capital city? Do tell.

Let me guess.. night elves live in forests and nowadays only care about nature. They have no priests, nor moon goddess, they have no well of eternity at the centre of their very beings, furthermore they have no arcane users, highborne or moonguard either, nor do they have fel wielding demon hunters or sentinels. THey only care about nature, Elune, the arcane, the fel - no night elves are devoted to these, only nature.

They also completely found living in a city after WC3 averse to their cultural values. Afterall, they'd lived in the forest for 10k years, Darnassus must have been a fluke, as they are incapable of returning to a city because they must live only in a forest and such actions are not driven by their unique circumstances, but their new cultural values which are permanently fixed and can never change. And let me guess, returning to the use of the arcane was not a logical step at all, no - it had nothing to do with the entire reason for them banning the use no longer being applicable, blizzard just didn't know their lore and made yet another mistake, oh blizz, we certainly no better about warcraft lore.

Night elf cultural values make them unsuited to living in cities. They must all live in the forest, in tree branches or in barrow dens, because at the heart of it, all night elves whether priests, mages, hunters - whether Highborne, Illidari, Sentinels are all secretly druids and forest spirtes, so anything but total verdant forestry and trees is counter cultural to the night elves.

Culture has nothing to do with living in harmony and balance. Fighting corruption and opposing reckless and abusive uses of power. Culture is living in forests and trees, and being nature elves, therefore anything that isn't that isn't night elves. we can get rid of the priests, but keep the huntresses that's foresty enough, and Wardens too, afterall they just guard that's nothing to do with forests, and we can handsomely ignore highborne exist, they were the past of 10k years ago, the shen'dralar and farondis are all myths and bad jokes we can pick and choose to ignore and whose applications to the arcane or ''elune are just not relevant and don't factor in culture.

In fact night elves haven't changed at all from the forest movers we were shown warcraft 3. They still roam Asehnvale forest, opposed to any arcane magic usage, and their capital is the village of Nighthaven in Moonglade. Anything moving on from that is not cultural.
    Last edited by Mace; 2018-07-08 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    So building a new capital in Zin-Azshari after Azshara is killed won't make much sense as their cultural values currently exist huh. And what are these "cultural values" that would make them unsuitable to living in their own ancient capital city? Do tell.

Let me guess.. night elves live in forests and nowadays only care about nature. They have no priests, nor moon goddess, they have no well of eternity at the centre of their very beings, furthermore they have no arcane users, highborne or moonguard either, nor do they have fel wielding demon hunters or sentinels.
    The faith of the night elves is extremely interwoven with nature. Elune is a chief goddess among many other deities, in which she often had or has direct control over. Cenarius—the avatar of nature and keeper of the Dream—is the son of Elune herself and she holds great sway over other wild gods, even punishing Goldrinn.

They also completely found living in a city after WC3 averse to their cultural values. Afterall, they'd lived in the forest for 10k years, Darnassus must have been a fluke, as they are incapable of returning to a city because they must live only in a forest and such actions are not driven by their unique circumstances, but their new cultural values which are permanently fixed and can never change.
    Cities aren't inherently adverse to nature, it's the things we do in them that are and unlike humanity, night elves do not need agriculture (the closest thing they have to farms are gardens and fishing villages) and derive essentially every utility from nature magic.

Sure, you have the Shen'dralar Highborne but they are a small minority that are shunned by much of kaldorei society. Most of the other night elf mages are not a part of the kaldorei under Tyrande so they're mostly an irrelevant tiny remnant.

Illidari are an even smaller, more hated force, tolerated by their kin due to the threat of the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Krohgar View Post
    So blue humans with bad posture.
    gaunt as fuck humans sure...

but about as 'human' as blood elves honestly. I'd more like to see the "non human" forsaken who were in scourged areas and died to get raised. Shuold be some elves, dwarves and gnomes in there as well =/

and the hide bone option would also be nice as an option (since it already does exist in game files somewhere.....)

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    The faith of the night elves is extremely interwoven with nature. Elune is a chief goddess among many other deities, in which she often had or has direct control over. Cenarius—the avatar of nature and keeper of the Dream—is the son of Elune herself and she holds great sway over other wild gods, even punishing Goldrinn.
    It is, and faith in Elune and love of nature has been demonstrated in ALL night elves, priests, druids, highborne, nightborne etc all to varying degrees. Druids are most devoted to nature, priests to Elune, highborne and nightborne the arcane. But remember Farondis highborne? They also priase the goddes and care for nature too, and all the night elves are filled with the arcane power of the well of eternity whether they love the arcane or not. THose who know their lore well are aware that night elves have never hated the arcane (exception of Maiev, the hate concerning magic has always been towards reckless and abusive use.

I'm not criticising you by pointing this out, I know you are aware of this. I wonder whether Krohgar is though - just in case he isn't, I thought I might use sarcasm to highlight once again, nature love is not ALL that ALL night elves are about. I tend to feel it is necessary to remind some people about this as they often tend to forget night elves have non-druid groups and they are not devoted to nature - but wow through most of its expansions hasn't really focused on night elves or their culture, most night elves most people saw all over the world were druids, because that's all blizzard showed - and it made sense especially given that most of the other night elves were quite reclusive (sentinels/priests only cared about their borders, the shen'dralar, moonguard, nightborne and farondis were all staying in their respet cities/zones till we meet them. Only druids, whose obligation to nature demanded going to places like EPL, Northrend, Outland tended to take them there.

They also tend to forget or are not aware that night elves never hated nature or preferred to live in it as an entire race. Druids yes, cos that's their calilng, and this is shown, but not priests who we know for sure are dedicated to Elune's temple as a mandate (Tyrande mentions this) even though for most of the long vigil there was no temple. Many don't think about or notice the details that clearly point out to why the night elves lived in Forest and didn't rebuild.

If druid are the only ones that preferred to live in nature itself, why didn't the others? Well ofc we know other kaldorei groups actually did (shen'dralar, Farondis, nightborne, Moonguard), but the WC3 group we start of playing as before the others are revealed, we are shown that they used the Well of Eternity's great power to build their civilization, their mages worked with druidic Ancients of lore/wind (i.e. trees b/c at that point night elf druids weren't advanced enough) to build. As they banned the use of arcane magic which they believed was only usable through the well (not because they hated the arcane, but because its use would light Azeroth up like a beacon in the twisting nether and call the legion back like it did the first time), they had to settle to a life without the great extrvagance and beauty they were accustomed. Because arcane addiction had also put an ugly pall on their race, it was also healthy to go without it and relearn that while it was good, you could live without it. The second reason is somethign they would have gotten over - in fact that was Darh'remar's entire point 3k years into the Long vigil that caused him to do what he did - however as Malfurion pointed out, that was not the only concern - the main reason for the ban was the legion and the risk. And while Sunstrider was confident that could be worked around, Malfurion was convinced the only reason he could think to be so reckless about it was because he was still addicted - afterall why take such a risk just to use arcane magic when you can live perfectly fine without it.

He is a druid, so obviously would not understand the depth of the mage's calling, it is easy to see why he chalked it up to addiction, even though it had been 3k years. While most of that kaldorei group had swapped wielding the arcane for wielding nature (note they had not swapped arcane magic for nature magic, they were still filled with it, still had a well, just couldn't use it- the night elf mage's calling), the arcane was still their core, and as you had those devoted to for following the Goddess Elune rather than nature (doesn't mean they didn't love nature too - also a common mistake made by players not considering all the facts) and those devoted to the arcane for whom the nature substitute was not enough (also doesn't mean they didn't love nature either - people wrongly assume the high/blood elves don't love nature, WC2 shows otherwise and BELf starting zone, the botanica are al indications this is not the case) - of those a good deal wanted to do something about it, but to assume that all those who felt that way were convinced to break the ban would also be wrong. There would have been those who even as druids, yearned for their original calling but held it in check because of the great devastation the legion brought, they would remember that an carry on.

This is evidenced by Wolfheart and Cataclysm that both point out and show that some of the night elves returning to study under the shen'dralar once they were accepted back were those who had given up or put arcane wielding on hold for 10,000 years, the quests point out a lot of night elves were quick to take up the opportunity to learn, and some who had been highborne 10k years agao amongst the WC3 kaldorei group put on that mantle again - 10k years out of practice compared to their shen'dralar brethren. WotA mentions a lot of the Moonguard in the Hyjal survival group and highborne started practicing druidsm instead after the accords at Hyjal when the race agreed not to wield arcane magic.

So building cities and living in them @Krohgar is not something night elves are averse too, or culturally prevented from doing just because they have had to live a particular way for so long. I am not sure if you are aware of this.

Cities aren't inherently adverse to nature, it's the things we do in them that are and unlike humanity, night elves do not need agriculture (the closest thing they have to farms are gardens and fishing villages) and derive essentially every utility from nature magic.
    You are right there, all of it. I'm not sure Krohgar is aware of this. Maybe he is. It's to easy to see ah, night elves, forest - therefore don't know how to do city/civilization = primitive = hate civilization and ah night elves banned arcane magic use and killed mages who did = night elves hate arcane magic at their core or night elves hate all mage - when the lore shows you no such thing, and tells you why a ban was in place and why the penalty was so severe - not because of hate, but because of necessaity, the legion being the main problem, and even without it, night elves hadn't discovered how to handle their addiction problem. They are born from the well and have an arcane essence, this makes them naturally gifted with wielding magic, especially that particular magic, but as their intense and very advanced usage showed, they also became prone to addiction in a way other races have not - maybe its becuase other races don't live long enough, or were trained by an aware of addiction elven group like the high elves. But we note the draenei were not addicted to magic, nor the blue flight - and though their civilization was more advanced than the night elves, again arcane magical usage and advancement is highest in the night elf empire above all others, even blue dragons came to study with them. (not claiming they knew more than blue dragons) but for things mortal races need and use magic for, the night elves ofc would have a lot more knowledge and magical use. What would a blue dragon need or want to use magic to build a city for - so ofc in that respect the night elves were more advanced than them in that application, and there would be 1000s of the things dragons won't give a damn about that would be an essential part and application of magic those ancient masters were most prolific, and a lot of it would have been lost in the destruction - you are talking about a global empire spanning population, working in unity, having the resoruces of millions of minds if not billion +, all finding different applications, uses, of magic for all manner of situations.

The best comparison is to think of our world, even with our wars, most of the academic world in this time shares knowledge, we have universities, sceintists, companies, all over the world in very many different cities, areas doing a vast array of stuff for all kinds of things - sure most of those things aren't essential for staying alive if we got bombed or attacked by a techno eating race, but a lot of the stuff we have would not be possible without such a large and diverse group of people doing so many different things - and this happens with people motivated by greed, espionage, foul play etc - now take all those negative motivations away, and replace it with highly intelligent beings, amplified to super intelligence through arcane usage hungry and committed to understanding the secrets more, driven from the top down by a Queen who only believed at that level of advancement they had only scratched the surface and had her entire empire at it to make more and more discoveries.

Now you understand how 10k years on, why it is quite possible, and plausible no one has even come close to where they are. If most of our cities were destroyed, vast many of the academia, scientists, technologists, inventors all died, most of their work, books, computers (think arcane constructs) destroyed in the destruction by rampaging demons devouring their magic and a sundering to finish it off, you can see even with survivors how there would be tons of advancements, great magical works and techniques, some on the scale that requries lots of highly skilled mages all lost. You can understand how the high elves would not have been able to recover back to theat standard in a small area like Quel'thalas with much smaller numbers and having to be much more cautious about using magic to prevent the legion finding them and to prevent themselves from being addicted - ofc, the humans they taught would have no such ingrained awareness of the dangers of going over the top with the arcane or the same type of fear and urgency in a highborne or high elf not to abuse such power - as they have no concept of the legion, no idea what the elves lost - and it stands to no surprise how they were showing such aptitude for magic - because they were far less restricted and why it was there use of magic that drew the legion around the second time. Despite all the sacrifices of the kaldorei groups across the waters and that of the high elves and their Ban'doriel ward monoliths and culture with a highly attained discipline.

It is also understandbly how cities like Suramar and Eldre'thalas who survived in tact and whose users continued to practice magic without succesfully attracting more demons, would have a lot more knowledge and skill than their counterparts who took a 10k year pause(Hyjal Kaldorei) or essentially had to mostly start from scratch with a lot of lost knolwedge 7k years ago (high elves). There mere fact that the shen'dralar were able to specifically target a demon, catch it, then prevent any others from finding our world and their city including under the very noses of watchful and skillful druids and dragons is a testament to their skill.

People tend to forget that night elves were great against magic users, the magic wielding ones, the druids were - because many of them were former mages/moonguard/highborne - with a mandate to suppress magical usage and prevent arcane energy wielded in large enough quantities to draw the legion to azeroth, including shrouding both kalimdor (and thus the continent the Well of Eternity was on) in mists from physical and magical eyes, and suppressing magic all over it - also demonstrates night elves aren't poor magic users, they just stopped using the arcane, not all magic. ANd also shows how crafty the shen'dralar were to hide their magical usage. THe high elves' runestones did the job for them, the magical signature is not large enough to draw the night elves and the dragons who were aware of this, were okay with the measures they took even if the night elves would have reacted more harshly.

Furthermore, the night elves who remained in Suramar, had a shield effectively blocking all signs of not just magic, but life or anything under it, no leaking into the twisting nether from their side either thanks to it. Most of kirin'tor magic is built of the scraps from lost night elf arcana - the re-integration of both the shen'dralar and now moonguard and nightborne should bring a huge boost to their knowledge - if those groups share. We know from Aethas' nightborne apprentice, that her people definitely would not share, that is why she stills some knowledge for him -but whether this is in reference to only the nightborne leadership under Elisande, or all including Thalyssra and thus those who won the city back - is unknown. Knowing blizzard, that detail will be glossed over and the kirin'tor will now have the same level of advancement of the nightborne/highborne.

Sure, you have the Shen'dralar Highborne but they are a small minority that are shunned by much of kaldorei society. Most of the other night elf mages are not a part of the kaldorei under Tyrande so they're mostly an irrelevant tiny remnant.

Illidari are an even smaller, more hated force, tolerated by their kin due to the threat of the Legion.
    Just one more nitpick. While you're right about numbers being a small minority, I feel that things have moved along in the night elves. THe magic users were shunned while the ban was up, but the lore detailed a shift in this area too after cataclysm, and legion confirms it. We should stop using the Shen'dralar and Illdidari numbers as proof that there is no cultural change in the night elves from wc3 as well, it's not accurate for those who've followed them closely should be seeing.

There was a huge change to Kaldorei culture from the Long vigil on WC3 showed them when we get to WoW classic and before we knew more about these groups like the shen'dralara and the Illidari anyway. Evidences include building a city such as Darnassus, Astrannar and others, this happened without either of these groups and after WC3, and 10k years without any of it. A massive cultural shift happened, Classic night elves are no longer in the Long Vigil nor are they exclusive forest dwellers sleeping in the emerald dream or partorlling constantly in a watch against demons - that ended, that life is gone 14 years ago, it was only the one we were introduced to to start them off , not to lock them into or keep them there, it was so blizzard could tell a new story for them but give us ample back story to frame where/how they were going.

And we don't know what the numbers are. The uncorrupted Shen'dralar survivors aren't many true, but we are told that studying the arcane is popular amongst the night elves. Also we should stop assuming that the shen'dralar and highborne are forever shunned, they were before cataclysm, and wolfheart specifically unfolds how they are planned to be accepted. Malfurion confirms that they will be fully accepted in a few years, and by the end of Wolfheart, we discover the shunning is entirely coming from one source. MAIEV.

Whiles some struggle with what the highborne did in the past, no one is okay with that, we know that these shen'dralar are at least trusted by the time you reach Feralas in the cata quests - they and their new trainees are also vital to the night elf war effort - really, currently they are not shunned anywhere near as much as I suspect you feel. And even if they are, we cannot ignore that they are there, and that they are their own culture - wolfheart shows us they insist in keeping their culture, and not adopting the kaldorei one - and we can understand that amongst night elves this actually is the norm. The priests and druids are culturally diverse but live and work together when they need to. However they have different emphasis and focuses. And while they are a lot closer in how they structure currently than pre-sundering night elf, again, living segregated units is a norm for the night elves.

Your arcane lot, won't change your nature lot and they won't change your priest lot - they've been at their focuses for over 10k years each, i don't think all of a sudden highborne are going to start caring more about nature and druidic ways than the arcane, or druids are going to start living in cities and being concerned with Elune and her temples or how the arcane is wielded - as long as it is not abused.

- - - Updated - - -

We have to look at the whole picture, not only have new non-hyjal, non-warcraft 3 night elven groups being revealed and playing a part in the night elves, the WC3 state of the night elves has changed, WC3 concludes with this massive shift. The long vigil ends with the return of the Legion - that which they have watched for finally came back. With it is the very austere existence of this group.

With the detail of their whole story should come the understanding of why they are living like that and not in beautifully rebuilt cities like the high elves did or like Eldre'thalas and Suramar - it's not because they've deovlved into primitives like some think - just because they lived in nature. IT was very specific reasons like not allowed to use the magic (think technology/machines as spell work and electricity that powers it i.e. the well) to do any of that, so had to. With the restriction no longer necessary, and athe ban lifted, the introduction of groups thought long gone, but still around - there's is a much newer story.

Night elves need to kill Tyrande and have someone else be leader. She needs to die, she is irredeemable at this point. Oh, and it needs to be the night elves turning on her. Don't make her a martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Night elves need to kill Tyrande and have someone else be leader. She needs to die, she is irredeemable at this point. Oh, and it needs to be the night elves turning on her. Don't make her a martyr.
    Tyrande just hasn't been shown the same love in Wow as Sylvanbas and Jaina.

Everyone loved Tyrande of Wc3 and Wot a, all the hate directed at her is how she has been written in Wow or lack thereof when she should have been.

I wouldn't say she is irredeemable, and they can certainly write a good female character. Thalyssra in 7.0/1 is pretty much Tyrande without the baggage, except Tyrande is more gutsy, they could be elder sister and younger sister.

It really isn't the character that needs doing away with, it's blizzards attitude to night elves, Tyrande in SoO and her lack of involvement in Suramar as a High Priestess in a night elf city, HER own city and she is touting the alliance and not the goddess, abandoning her husband she's been crying for (the way they portrayed that) to save her goddesses minor temple, then is completely absent from THE big one and throughout the Broken shore.

We find out the writers intentionally axed the original story they had written to instead make the broken shore feel more Legion ish and less night elf-ish and swapped her and her orders role for that of the class orders instead, even though they could have written prominent night elves with majornroles in each of the class halls or had the Order of Elune working with all even as a reputation.

They had options. Notice how the nightn elves' arcane wing, druidic wing and demon hunting wing all have good showings in Legion, as do the Wardens, but not the priesthood to whom Suramar and the Brolen shore temple/tomb are mainly involved with.

Basically it is clear they severely altered night elven roles from 7.1... though Tyrande replaces Vereesa as the alliance quest giver which she shouldn't have done but had her own very separate Goddess related role in 7.1 and they cut her out of the broken shore. They change and mess her up.

They've really failed her. Marina and Sylvanbas far more important to them. It's choice you know. One is human, the other horde, and face it night elf coverage compared to either has been woeful, hence her state. But we don't ask for them to kill of the night elves do we

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    You really feel that would be enough to make the night elf fans feel good about their race again or really feel that BfA story was a good change even for them? really Razion? Night elf fans get warlocks out of all this? That's it?
    Well, it's better than Mana Bomb toys.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    They'll get Zidormi who's capable of sending our characters back in time so we'll be able to use both Darnassus and UC w/o any issues.
    Good, then they can raze Stormwind and Orgrimmar as well to make use of this time travelling tech.

Realistically do you think they will actually get anything? Especially the night elves? at best a night elf ghetto in Stormwind and a similar one in Orgrimmar for the Forsaken. They aren't going to give them shit. It will cost a raid tier and they spent all the resources on Zandalar, which is decent, and that human shithole Boralus, which can sink into the ocean along with the landwhales that call it home.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Sadly, if you're not a human or an orc your race is ignored or religated to punching bags.
    we had an entire expansion where all we did was murk orcs, with a troll as the warchief of the Horde. I want an expansion where all we do is murk humans with an elf leading the Alliance, and that will never happen. Close though. Orcs have taken a backseat to the Forsaken since Legion and will continue to in BfA, unlike humans which are at the forefront of everything on the Alliance side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Night Elves could be given Duskwood, they have one of their emerald dream trees there, and it'd actually make sense calling them night elves.
    No it wouldn't. Duskwood is a dreary dumpster fire full of undead and humans. Night Elves being put there would be an insult. Forsaken are a better fit there than the Night Elves.
    if they don't commit to this Kalimdor=Horde Eastern Kingdoms=Alliance, then Night elves could rebuild on Hyjal.
    All they've committed to is destroying Teldrassil (a zone) and Undercity (a capital).
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Extinct. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GLORY TO THE HORDE

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiving Sentinel View Post
    Realistically do you think they will actually get anything? Especially the night elves? at best a night elf ghetto in Stormwind and a similar one in Orgrimmar for the Forsaken. They aren't going to give them shit. It will cost a raid tier and they spent all the resources on Zandalar, which is decent, and that human shithole Boralus, which can sink into the ocean along with the landwhales that call it home.
    We aren't getting ghettos either, there's just groups of NE or Forsaken NPCs sitting around SW or Orgri, who occasionally complain about losing their homes and praise you for saving them.

That's about it.

Screw them... what about our Legion Losses... I want Reparations for having to kill Ysera. I did that quest line once, and only once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiving Sentinel View Post
    All they've committed to is destroying Teldrassil (a zone) and Undercity (a capital).
    Umm, correct me if I'm wrong but Teldrassil is where Darnassus is.... so (a Capital) not just (a Zone).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Undead could make their home in Dustwallow Marsh, and rebuild their city atop the ruins of Theramore. Night Elves could be given Duskwood, they have one of their emerald dream trees there, and it'd actually make sense calling them night elves.

On a less likely, crazier guess, Undead could take Icecrown and Night Elves could claim Nazjatar if it's risen.

EDIT: If they don't commit to this Kalimdor=Horde Eastern Kingdoms=Alliance, then Night elves could rebuild on Hyjal.
    Our Ogre allies alrdy live in Dustwallow march, and i dont think they have a very good relationship with the Forsaken to share a zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Our Ogre allies alrdy live in Dustwallow march, and i dont think they have a very good relationship with the Forsaken to share a zone.
    I always wanted the Stonemaul to build a proper settlement in Dustwallow.

Forsaken can take the southern lands of Desolace that were ruined. Nelves can take Eldre'Thalas, or one of the two world tree locations in the Eastern Kingdoms.

10+ Year Old Account
    A mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Well, it's better than Mana Bomb toys.
    What night elf fan would even want nelf warlocks? Fel magic is the antithesis to pretty much everything their society is built upon. If anything they should get paladins

No, I want night elves to get more customization options:

Credit to @Jokubas

@Mace

I wouldn't say many night elves began studying arcane after the Highborne rejoined their kin. You had Vestia Moonspear, for example, who lost friends for joining with the Highborne. I'm more inclined to believe magi would be more reserved for night elves inept at priesthood or druidism (ala Illidan) or the more scholarly.

While (most) night elves don't hate arcane magic, a great deal when the Highborne. Mordent Evenshade was insulted by a Sentinel for what ultimately led to the War of the Ancients, even if they were not directly responsible for it, they're perceived as clinging on to a way that nearly cost them their world.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-07-10 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Sadly, if you're not a human or an orc your race is ignored or religated to punching bags.

Or a troll. I guess trolls got some cool stuff. Literally no other race did, though. I am still waiting for when Alliance's objective, absolute victory in Gilneas pays off.
    Never. Cause then they'd have no lore excuse for the BG's existence.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.