Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    Considering Concordance tops at 100... maybe they want to have it level up to the top before turning off artifacts so... it could be 31th.
    AP charging is speeding up day after day, so further this week we'll probably get 2+ traits per day & reach the 150th trait by tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    Considering Concordance tops at 100... maybe they want to have it level up to the top before turning off artifacts so... it could be 31th.
    Your grasp of ordinal numbers is 2th to none.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulless Cynic View Post
    Your grasp of ordinal numbers is 2th to none.
    +1 good sir!

Made me lol.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post

That is only 3 weeks for the the pre patch, no way that is happening.
    I am beginning to think it will be the 17th. Release build is on the PTR and it does not appear that we are getting it today.

Though a month for this pre-expansion content is going to be absurd. After the couple of scenarios there does not seem to be much else to do. With the Legion and Zombie invasions, there was plenty to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I am beginning to think it will be the 17th. Release build is on the PTR and it does not appear that we are getting it today.

Though a month for this pre-expansion content is going to be absurd. After the couple of scenarios there does not seem to be much else to do. With the Legion and Zombie invasions, there was plenty to do.
    From what i've seen on the beta, pre-patch activities will be more story driven this time around. Lordaeron scenario, Teldrassil scenario, Stormwind escape etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    From what i've seen on the beta, pre-patch activities will be more story driven this time around. Lordaeron scenario, Teldrassil scenario, Stormwind escape etc.
    The darkshore world quests will offer catchup gear for alts, this was I believe in the Ion Forbes interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    We will get an announcement between now and Friday but we will get it on the 17th.
    Oh, cool. Pre-patch on the 17th.

Anyways, a reminder:

Not a good enough reason, we have had a very long time to do the Mage Tower so tough in my opinion, Release is the 10th, so better get the mage tower stuff done.
    Yes but as I put above, they told us on the 26th that it would be ending soon, which was 2 weeks ago, I take that as more then enough time, I still say the 10th of July.
    We technically got a little announcement 2 weeks ago on June 26th, we are getting pre patch on the 10th.
    Technically we already had a little announcement 2 weeks ago on June 26th.

I stand by the 10th as release date.
    Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th.
    Nah I still say the 10th
    Yup! Pre Patch will be launching on the 10th, not the 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The darkshore world quests will offer catchup gear for alts, this was I believe in the Ion Forbes interview.
    Well, lets just say it like this. I have 255-260 ilvl on beta, the items from Darkshore WQs are like 195-200. I don't know what that translates to, but i have 980 ilvl on live.

I had a feeling it would be the 17th. They still need to hopefully do some balancing before going live...

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I had a feeling it would be the 17th. They still need to hopefully do some balancing before going live...
    No offense but why do you care about balancing when you're barely clearing heroic raids? It doesnt even matter at that level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Oh, cool. Pre-patch on the 17th.

Anyways, a reminder:
    Hopefully that wiill keep him silent for a while.

7+ Year Old Account
    We will get an announcement between now and Friday but we will get it on the 17th.
    I think you should stay off the forums for awhile man.

Deleted
    No offense but why do you care about balancing when you're barely clearing heroic raids? It doesnt even matter at that level.
    Coming from a person who thought EN was hard, this comment is hysterical.

Are you even reading what you're saying? Honest question. How would you know if EN is stale and boring if you never even did it? Perhaps reading too much about what other people think?

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Coming from a person who thought EN was hard, this comment is hysterical.
    Whenever did i say EN was hard? It has some interesting fights and mechanics.

I don't think his personal progression has anything to do with what he said. I always think people who do what you did are a bit creepy, looking up what others have done on battle.net so that you can somehow feel superior because you have done more content in a video game. This says a lot about you and the way you think, which is anything but superior.

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    I don't think his personal progression has anything to do with what he said. I always think people who do what you did are a bit creepy, looking up what others have done on battle.net so that you can somehow feel superior because you have done more content in a video game. This says a lot about you and the way you think, which is anything but superior.
    ... He has literally linked his character in his signature, i didnt have to "look anything up".

What are you talking about lol? I haven't been playing WoW seriously in a while. I've been playing this game likely at a higher level than you for over 10 years though. You don't know anything about me lol. You probably don't even have a 2k+ achievement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    Funny thing is, he apparently doesn't know what PvP or not playing the current content seriously is. But I guess current content means more than playing the game since Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    What are you talking about lol? I haven't been playing WoW seriously in a while. I've been playing this game likely at a higher level than you for over 10 years though. You don't know anything about me lol. You probably don't even have a 2k+ achievement.
    I doubt you have. Honestly. Point is, balancing doesn't matter unless you're pushing your class to max potential. There are plenty of noobs that can keep up with even bigger noobs on "OP classes". It's just something like to complain about when they're bad at the game, "but my class is bad"

The problem is: The game is so full of bugs atm that a launch even on the 17th will be a mess. Not playing ptr right now but there shouldn't be any reason that ptr differs much from beta. Beta should even be ahead if so.

Introduction Quest was bugged (not showing at all) for 4-5 days on beta. Yesterday evening (european time) they restarted the realm and the teldrassil scenario was released on beta. After a few quests the next bug appeared and you weren't able to complete the teldrassil scenario at all. This is pre patch content...

And let's not talk about the random disconnects on beta all the time in specific zones. At least questing is looking pretty good atm. Works like a charm for me and was never so much fun. But they have a lot of work to do.

If i could choose i would pick the 24th as a release date. Just fix the stuff and release it finished. Otherwise the shitstorm will be enormous.

I doubt you have. Honestly. Point is, balancing doesn't matter unless you're pushing your class to max potential. There are plenty of noobs that can keep up with even bigger noobs on "OP classes". It's just something like to complain about when they're bad at the game, "but my class is bad"
    You're really embarrassing yourself. You know nothing about me. I've been among the top Ret Paladins probably before you even start playing WoW. You're honestly a waste of time. Enjoy talking to yourself.