Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hearthstone Expansion - The Boomsday Project

Hearthstone Expansion - The Boomsday Project
    A new Hearthstone expansion is on the way, featuring Dr. Boom! It'll be ready on August 7 2018.

• Magnetic Minions can be played on their own, but if you have a mech on the board you can play a Magnetic minion and fuse it to the mech to add to its health, attack, and add an ability.
    • Projects are new spell cards with extremely powerful effects, but they help both players.
    • Omega Project - These cards are normal, but have a Battlecry that works when you have 10 Mana Crystals.
    • There will be legendary spells, such as one that draws your entire deck!

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    LEARN MORE about The Boomsday Project at: http://www.theboomsdayproject.com

The Boomsday Project card reveal livestream will begin at 10:00 am PST on July 23 at twitch.tv/playhearthstone.

Pre-purchase The Boomsday Project to receive a 50 card pack bundle, a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project, and the Mecha-Jaraxxus card back! PLUS, you can also pre-purchase the new MEGA BUNDLE, which features an 80 card pack bundle, a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project, the Mecha-Jaraxxus card back, and a new Warlock Hero: MECHA-JARAXXUS!

Get both the pre-purchase AND the MEGA BUNDLE for double the value!

For a limited time, log-in after The Boomsday Project launches for three card packs and a random Class legendary minion card from The Boomsday Project!

The Boomsday Project releases August 7 2018 PST!
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-07-10 at 01:58 PM.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sheesh, another expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Sheesh, another expansion.
    Gotta sell them 50 packs preorders.

Deleted
    So there gonna release this 1 week before BFA "Thinking"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeaaaaaaah, no more money towards Hearthstone form me.

I'm getting really done with certain algorithms, or at least I'm under the impression there are algorithms in place to maintain their '50/50 winrate for each deck' philosophy... It's probably just me but all I'm getting from Hearthstone is frustration and rage.

You can tell that everyone, but most of all Dave had a ton of fun doing this. I think it's great they can still goof off like that (inb4 "they shouldn't goof off, they should fix/balance the game")

Why is this on the WOW front page? A while ago you told us if we only want to see WOW news we should choose the WOW icon at the top of the page. I did choose that at the time because I have no interest in Hearthstone or Overwatch news. However, here you are putting Hearthstone on the WOW front page again.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Why is this on the WOW front page? A while ago you told us if we only want to see WOW news we should choose the WOW icon at the top of the page. I did choose that at the time because I have no interest in Hearthstone or Overwatch news. However, here you are putting Hearthstone on the WOW front page again.

They said that about overwatch and hots. HS doesn't have it's own mmochamp section so it is shown on the WoW page.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note: Welcome back Mech Mage?

It's a Hearthstone expansion with WoW characters. We generally always post about Hearthstone expansions.

Because you validate it by commenting on it. Welcome to the internet.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    A lot of us guessed it'd be Netherstorm from the teasers they gave us at BlizzCon. It looks interesting! I'd love to see them do some full Mech brawls combining GvG and TBP.

If the only way to obtain the new warlock hero is getting the Mega Bundle then I'll probably pass playing this expansion and future ones. I'm okay with card backs but putting golden legendary cards and heroes on pre-orders seems unfair to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    If the only way to obtain the new warlock hero is getting the Mega Bundle then I'll probably pass playing this expansion and future ones. I'm okay with card backs but putting golden legendary cards and heroes on pre-orders seems unfair to me.
    Seems like more of a 'you can get this card through packs, but if you order the mega bundle you're guaranteed to get it right away' sort of deal, IMO.

I'm not spending any other penny on this game, for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play Hearthstone and never really have but I just loved this video. So silly and hilariously cheesey.

10+ Year Old Account
    video is amazingly funny

OMG the Bill Nye feels are real!

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I have to admit, I was worried that without Ben it'd be hard to sell expansions, but Dave really has come into his own with being the face of Hearthstone. Good job, Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Seems like more of a 'you can get this card through packs, but if you order the mega bundle you're guaranteed to get it right away' sort of deal, IMO.
    So, basically thinly veiled pay to win? I miss the days when they at least pretended to give a fair playing ground....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    So, basically thinly veiled pay to win? I miss the days when they at least pretended to give a fair playing ground....
    Still waiting for the day to craft old Cardbacks or a way to obtain them.
    Until then; not a penny from me.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".